KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine, Captain America, and Spiderman versus Thing

Wolverine, Captain America, and Spiderman versus Thing
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Wolverine, Captain America, and Spiderman versus Thing

Thing apparently thinks the 3 heroes killed Alicia and goes on a rampage.

Can the 3 heroes stop an enraged Thing?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:35 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

Yeah

Antimatter Corps, Bow Damnit! / sig by ME my sigs
Respect Venom Respect Pitt

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:38 PM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wolverine alone>>>>Thing. the trio murders him

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:39 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Spiderman or Wolverine ALONE would be a good match for the Thing.

Much less all three of these characters.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:45 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Re: Wolverine, Captain America, and Spiderman versus Thing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
Thing apparently thinks the 3 heroes killed Alicia and goes on a rampage.

Can the 3 heroes stop an enraged Thing?

the Thing is gonna be hurtin

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:46 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulk10

These 3 could murder him.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:55 PM
hulk10 is currently offline Click here to Send hulk10 a Private Message Find more posts by hulk10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Bloodlusted thing? Takes this IMO.

He wipes out each in 2 blows, if not 1. Thing 9/10.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:58 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Bloodlusted thing? Takes this IMO.

He wipes out each in 2 blows, if not 1. Thing 9/10.

No.

Spidey and Wolverine have each taken blows from the Hulk before, Captain America has his shield, and all three characters can dance around him with ridiculous ease.

The Thing's obliterated.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:00 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by Soljer
No.

Spidey and Wolverine have each taken blows from the Hulk before, Captain America has his shield, and all three characters can dance around him with ridiculous ease.

The Thing's obliterated.

Thing is no chump. If Thing is bloodlusted and throws a real punch at them, they will drop. Without a doubt. Thing could easily grab the shield out of the boyscouts hands.

Thing isn't slow you know.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8296/logan12jz.jpg

It may be a good example of a Thing punch.

Thing shares punches with Hulk and everyone, he is much more durable than them.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:08 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

A nice set of consecutive thunderclaps is always handy against a small group of opponents.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:10 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Accel
A nice set of consecutive thunderclaps is always handy against a small group of opponents.

I was thinking that too, but Cap's shield could absorb a lot of it, and could probably shield at least one other person enough for them to get close.

So yeah, Thing's boned ten times from Tuesday.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

No.

The Thing's obliterated.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:21 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

This is practice for them the Thing gets his ass chewed

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:24 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I was thinking that too, but Cap's shield could absorb a lot of it, and could probably shield at least one other person enough for them to get close.

So yeah, Thing's boned ten times from Tuesday.

...Err...how does his shield block sound? I could understand if it was a sound-beam, a beam of concentrated energy (like a sound-laser or something), but it's just sound waves produced from his hands. I don't see any way Cap's shield can block that.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Err...how does his shield block sound? I could understand if it was a sound-beam, a beam of concentrated energy (like a sound-laser or something), but it's just sound waves produced from his hands. I don't see any way Cap's shield can block that.

Vibranium absorbs sound. no expression.

He's behind his shield? The sound waves from the thunderclap won't touch him - they'll all be asborbed.

Also, the thing may not be SLOW, but even Captain America is quite a bit faster. All three of these characters dance around the Thing, and Wolverine or Spiderman ALONE would be enough to take him out.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:28 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Vibranium absorbs sound. no expression.

He's behind his shield? The sound waves from the thunderclap won't touch him - they'll all be asborbed.

Also, the thing may not be SLOW, but even Captain America is quite a bit faster. All three of these characters dance around the Thing, and Wolverine or Spiderman ALONE would be enough to take him out.

...Touche. I completely forgot about the vibranium.

The team takes it.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:48 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

An Enraged Thing who the trio killed Alicia? Thing takes their lives.

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:50 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Evangel94
An Enraged Thing who the trio killed Alicia? Thing takes their lives.

Yeah I don't think the team can take an ultrapissed bloodlust Thing.

He'd prob let Wolverine stab him in the face and twist off Wolverine's head off. He then catches Cap's shield and throws it a mile away. When spiderman tries to web him, Thing pulls the webbing and spiderman along with it and crushes Spidey's skull. After that, he makes short work of Cap.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by masterbruce
Yeah I don't think the team can take an ultrapissed bloodlust Thing.

He'd prob let Wolverine stab him in the face and twist off Wolverine's head off. He then catches Cap's shield and throws it a mile away. When spiderman tries to web him, Thing pulls the webbing and spiderman along with it and crushes Spidey's skull. After that, he makes short work of Cap.

Wolverine's head won't be coming off.

Neither Wolverine, Spiderman, or Cap are even TOUCHED by the Thing. Captain America blocks the Thunder clap with his shield, spidey gums the Thing's hands up to prevent more thunder claps, and Wolverine goes to work.

Wolverine or Spidey could solo this. Both plus Steve Rogers? Thing goes down, hard.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 09:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Thing is no chump. If Thing is bloodlusted and throws a real punch at them, they will drop. Without a doubt. Thing could easily grab the shield out of the boyscouts hands.

Thing isn't slow you know.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8296/logan12jz.jpg

It may be a good example of a Thing punch.

Thing shares punches with Hulk and everyone, he is much more durable than them.

a blood lusted thing hit logan any guess what logan was fine.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 11:03 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote