KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto Vs Black Bolt

who wins
This poll is closed.
magneto 5 45.45%
black bolt 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Magneto Vs Black Bolt
Started by: mighty adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mighty adam

Magneto Vs Black Bolt

fight takes pleace on earth. bloodlust is on who take's it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:47 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

hmmmmm, very tough

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:50 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

magneto definately loses, but puts up a subtle defense
but i have a feeling something bad is going to happen in this thread

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:51 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

i have heard black bolt can boost his strength up to 60 ton mags can go up to low class 100 ton. so if the fight has to go to h2h its a lil in mags fav. still black bolt is a great h2h fighter it could go his way with his master punch and all.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:53 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
magneto definately loses, but puts up a subtle defense
but i have a feeling something bad is going to happen in this thread

what do you mean something bad is going to happen in this thread?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:53 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by masterbruce
what do you mean something bad is going to happen in this thread?

magneto exzaduration & passion

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:55 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field mags can take away the earths magnetic field killing black bolt and like 97 per of the earths people. magneto is a beast

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 10:58 PM
mighty adam

mag force field can stand up to black bolt. it has taken hits from the big g, nukes, and much more. so no yelling by bb can hurt him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:03 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by mighty adam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field mags can take away the earths magnetic field killing black bolt and like 97 per of the earths people. magneto is a beast

and he can do this, all while trying to keep black bolt from shouting his head off?

Its not like magneto is going to strip the earth of its magnetic field in seconds

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:03 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

And i dont even know why im restorting to "the shout"
Blackbolt has incredible matter manipulation/energy projection as well

shouting is merely the iceing on the cake

Ide think that someone who can hang with Adam Warlock + Soul gem (somewhat) And gladiator WITHOUT, resorting to thier strongest power, could hang with a mutant

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:05 PM
LordFear

And i dont even know why im restorting to "the shout"
Blackbolt has incredible matter manipulation/energy projection as well

shouting is merely the iceing on the cake

Ide think that someone who can hang with Adam Warlock + Soul gem (somewhat) And gladiator WITHOUT, resorting to thier strongest power, could hang with a mutant

Thank You. I am glad that people do realize that BB has an array of other talents and his voice, is merely a last resort thing. Mags would not be able to amass the magnetic force needed to withstand a full frontal assault from BB.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:08 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

and he can do this, all while trying to keep black bolt from shouting his head off?

Its not like magneto is going to strip the earth of its magnetic field in seconds
he can do it in more like 1 min lol. he can set nukes to rain down on bb. take the iron out of his body. ect ect

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:09 PM
mighty adam

yall are very right it will be a close fight im not counting bb out i still haven't said who i think will win yet.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:11 PM
LordFear

Originally posted by mighty adam
he can do it in more like 1 min lol. he can set nukes to rain down on bb. take the iron out of his body. ect ect
'

The iron argument doesn't work against an alien physiology like an Inhuman. We don't know their make up

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:12 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by LordFear
'

The iron argument doesn't work against an alien physiology like an Inhuman. We don't know their make up

Yep, i was about to say that*

Not only that, BB has molecular control over his OWN body. But the fact that he is Inhuman redenders the Iron argument non-applicable here

Not to mention, im pertty sure Blackbolt is ALOT faster than magneto.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:14 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hasn't magento survived blackbolts scream on more than one occasion? I'm thinking this goes to Magneto. Often.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:15 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Soljer
Hasn't magento survived blackbolts scream on more than one occasion? I'm thinking this goes to Magneto. Often.

If im not mistaken, im pertty sure they've never fought before

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:17 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

So what im wondering is

due to the nature of blackbolts scream (tearing molecules apart and causing them to explode etc, progressively)

SHouldent his scream theoreticly cause mags shield to explode, if he were to have one up?

Blackbolts scream causes molecular destruction, of some sort, cant remmeber correctly right now, but i think it would shred mag's shield, err
SHOULD

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:20 PM
mighty adam

So what im wondering is

due to the nature of blackbolts scream (tearing molecules apart and causing them to explode etc, progressively)

SHouldent his scream theoreticly cause mags shield to explode, if he were to have one up?

Blackbolts scream causes molecular destruction, of some sort, cant remmeber correctly right now, but i think it would shred mag's shield, err
SHOULD
no nope mags have taken the big G blast befor are you telling me bb yell is of greater power then galactus?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:25 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Anyways, sorry for the spam posting, but i cannot see magneto winning very many of these, due to the fact that blackbolt can manipulate electrons as well, and VERY well

perhaps not as good as magneto, but he is EXTREMELY adept at doing so, and in doing so in conjunction with other powers (physical, and scream) Say of blackbolt were to attempt to even slightly remanipulate a shield that magneto decides to put up for whatever reason, this shield would then no longer be protectiong to its maximum potential or what have you.

So while magneto is trying to multitask as well as keep a decent shield up that Blackbolt could be playing with, combind that with a shout, and magneto's atoms are now in outer space.

Truthfully, i can see an argument as to why magneto could possibly win, but with who he is going up against, its very unlikely. Blackbolt's energy output is just too hardcore, and once again, the scream makes this that much more difficult for magneto.

And alot of magneto's high end feats either take too long, or were the result of some outside amping.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:26 PM