KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider vs Doomsday

Ghost Rider vs Doomsday
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Ghost Rider vs Doomsday

Ghost Rider vs Doomsday.

Doomsday has just laid to ruins half the city of Metropolis, & Ghost Rider is there to put an end to the slaughter. CAN he? or is he too evil for the penence stair?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:26 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can you be too evil for the penance stare? no expression That doesn't even make sense

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:42 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does doomsday have a soul or a concience to care?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:43 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

This would vary on which doomsday I think..

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:45 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

I was talking about the Doomsday that killed Superman. Personally I don't see Doomsday with a conscience or morals except for maybe a good work ethicstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:51 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

The doomsday that killed Superman didn't have intelligence. Like Superman says before he was just a killing machine, no emotion, feelings, fear, etc. So GR's stare may not have much effect.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:59 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Plus would gr get a chance to use the penance stare at all?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:00 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Before DD got ahold of him, I doubt it. The DD that killed Superman was a beast...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:05 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Before DD got ahold of him, I doubt it. The DD that killed Superman was a beast...
He was also the weakest one.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:17 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

I meant more along the lines of the whole "hulk stupid" kinda thing... does the penace stare require the victim to have mental capacity? Like do they have to understand that they have hurt people in order for it to work, or is it just based on if they have hurt or killed?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:25 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Penance Stare doesn't work that way. It makes the person relive everything they've done from their victims perspective. So it doesn't matter if he has morals he lives it as his vicitms did. And The Penance Stare isn't his only weapon. There's also the Hellfire...

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:08 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Doomsday 10/10

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:23 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Doomsday 10/10

Based on?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:30 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Starhawk
Based on?

Comic knowledge and feats

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:41 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The Penance Stare doesn't work that way. It makes the person relive everything they've done from their victims perspective. So it doesn't matter if he has morals he lives it as his vicitms did. And The Penance Stare isn't his only weapon. There's also the Hellfire..."

One addressing these points?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:46 PM
Estacado
Legendary

"The Penance Stare doesn't work that way. It makes the person relive everything they've done from their victims perspective. So it doesn't matter if he has morals he lives it as his vicitms did. And The Penance Stare isn't his only weapon. There's also the Hellfire..."

One addressing these points?

When DD when to OA it took a Guardians life to only BFR him.
Satisfied?

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:47 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

no re-read what I said. he would experiance it from the Guardians point of view not his own.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:50 PM
Estacado
Legendary

DD has superspeed which GR cannot match .

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:52 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still doesn't awnser the points I brought up.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:57 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Still doesn't awnser the points I brought up.

What the hell do you want me to explain????????
DD won't wait for GR to use his attacks on him he would be the living shit out of him before he could move.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 02:59 PM