KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre retcon Brothers vs Thanos w/HOTU vs. DC's Archangel Michael

Pre retcon Brothers vs Thanos w/HOTU vs. DC's Archangel Michael
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Pre retcon Brothers vs Thanos w/HOTU vs. DC's Archangel Michael

I choose the pre retcon 'Brothers'. Replies, disagreements

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 09:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Before the Brothers were retconned, there was NOTHING above them. They were the Supreme Beings within Marvel/DC.

They would snuff out the other 2 like candles

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 19th, 2006 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 02:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I knew u would agree.

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 06:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The brothers represent the total embodiment of everything that is the companies. Not just the little multiverses and omniverses, but the actual companies themselves. They win hands down. No one in comics could ever beat them.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 06:49 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Yeah, no matter who you put against the Brothers, they would win every time. They simply can't be beaten.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:09 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Red Brother=Power of Marvel.
THOTU=Power of Marvel.

Blue Brother=Power of DC
Michael=Not power of DC.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:10 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
THOTU=Power of Marvel.

Blue Brother=Power of DC
Michael=Not power of DC.

THOTU is not the power of marvel you #####. if it was, thanos would be able to go into the outer wrealm and absorb Warlock and death. God, the fanboyism stinks today.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THOTU is not the power of marvel you #####. if it was, thanos would be able to go into the outer wrealm and absorb Warlock and death. God, the fanboyism stinks today.

Well? Just what do YOU think it's the power of?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:18 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well? Just what do YOU think it's the power of?

Not of marvel. Marvel can literally destroy warlock forever and ever. So how can it be marvel when thanos couldn't absorb anything outside of his sphere of influence.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:19 PM
King Kandy

Not of marvel. Marvel can literally destroy warlock forever and ever. So how can it be marvel when thanos couldn't absorb anything outside of his sphere of influence.

I didn't ask what you DIDN'T think it was the power of, you twit! That doesn't matter. What DO you think it is the power of?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't ask what you DIDN'T think it was the power of, you twit! That doesn't matter. What DO you think it is the power of?

It's the Heart of the Infinite. It's the power of the ONE above all. It is equal to the power of Michael. The brothers are beyond the One Above all or any writers. They are the staffs, the editors, the writers, the artist, the damn paper. they are everything. That is why the Spectre and the LT were dwarfed in comparison.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:22 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

THOTU=Power of Marvel.
Maybe, but Thanos was GREATLY limited, while the Brother is not.

Red Brother>>Thanos /w/ THOTU

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

It's the Heart of the Infinite. It's the power of the ONE above all. It is equal to the power of Michael. The brothers are beyond the One Above all or any writers. They are the staffs, the editors, the writers, the artist, the damn paper. they are everything. That is why the Spectre and the LT were dwarfed in comparison.

Bullshit...prove to me that Micheal is equal to the HOTU

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:00 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

It's ridiculous to say the brothers are above the writers.

After all, the writers are the ones who MADE the brothers! Durdedur!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:05 PM
granzon

The Brothers were forced together into the Amalgam Universe against their will by the LT and Spectre.In the Marvel The End series the LT plus all the cosmics were nothing compared to Thanos/THOTU

Thanos/THOTU>Brothers. imo

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:06 PM
granzon is currently offline Click here to Send granzon a Private Message Find more posts by granzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's ridiculous to say the brothers are above the writers.

After all, the writers are the ones who MADE the brothers! Durdedur!

The brothers are editorial mandates. They are certainly above the writers. And the editorial mandate came from the stock holders wanting to see a profit, which is above the editors. They are above everyone in concept.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:07 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by granzon
The Brothers were forced together into the Amalgam Universe against their will by the LT and Spectre.In the Marvel The End series the LT plus all the cosmics were nothing compared to Thanos/THOTU

LOL, you actually think the brother's were forced together by anyone. They were duped. And clearly rectified this. That is why this thread says PRE-RET CONNED. Say it with me. PRE RET CONNED

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Dec 19th, 2006 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Bullshit...prove to me that Micheal is equal to the HOTU

Micheal is God's power.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by granzon

wrong, spectre and LT did this in the midst of the brothers fighting, they were soon seperated, and spectre/LT could do NOTHING to stop them.

The Brothers>>>LT/Spectre

Thats not even debatable

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:10 PM
King Kandy

The brothers are editorial mandates. They are certainly above the writers. And the editorial mandate came from the stock holders wanting to see a profit, which is above the editors. They are above everyone in concept.

If the writers wanted too, the Brothers could have looked like Chickens. Or been Female. Or talk in rhymes. Or not talk at all. Or fight with guns instead of swords.

The Brothers are at the whims of the writers.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 08:11 PM