KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America and U.S.Agent versus Classic Spiderman and Wolverine

Captain America and U.S.Agent versus Classic Spiderman and Wolverine
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Captain America and U.S.Agent versus Classic Spiderman and Wolverine

No prep. They fight in a huge warehouse.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 02:34 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Captain America and U.S.Agent versus Classic Spiderman and Wolverine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
No prep. They fight in a huge warehouse.

team two

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

how classic?

well regardless, i'll go with cap and u.s. agent..

agent has stats that put him well above classic (I'm assuming 60's to early 80's?) spidey... he's also got the skills and the experience to take the wall crawler down...

cap has the skills to keep wolverine at bay, and play cat and mouse until agent comes back from beating spidey into pulp.. then with a 2 on one advantage wolverine is probably going to lose the majority.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:22 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

My money would be on team two

basically, webs + claw murder

And, maybe I'm confused, I'm not too sure on the stats of Classic Spidey, but I don't think Cap or USA should be able to hit him, especially not easily.

It would also seem that they lack any real way of KOing wolverine. Choking maybe?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:26 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by inamilist
My money would be on team two

basically, webs + claw murder

And, maybe I'm confused, I'm not too sure on the stats of Classic Spidey, but I don't think Cap or USA should be able to hit him, especially not easily.

It would also seem that they lack any real way of KOing wolverine. Choking maybe?

well classic spiderman was in the class 5 range of super strength.. class 10 at best...

he got his arm broke from a 20 foot drop,
he got beaten down by vulture in h2h
he got pulped by doc doom in a standing fight
and he had a crazy hard time dealing with two bits like the enforcers...

against somebody like the current u.s. agent.. or hell even captain america.. spidey's doing nothing...

even with 2 upgrades and his iron spidey armor cap STILL took it to spidey.... pitting classic spidey against either of them is overkill...

while i agree about not being able to KO logan.. classic wolverine did have a huge problem with skilled oponents.. so I'm sure they would be able to restrain him at least.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:40 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by jinzin
well classic spiderman was in the class 5 range of super strength.. class 10 at best...

he got his arm broke from a 20 foot drop,
he got beaten down by vulture in h2h
he got pulped by doc doom in a standing fight
and he had a crazy hard time dealing with two bits like the enforcers...

against somebody like the current u.s. agent.. or hell even captain america.. spidey's doing nothing...

even with 2 upgrades and his iron spidey armor cap STILL took it to spidey.... pitting classic spidey against either of them is overkill...

while i agree about not being able to KO logan.. classic wolverine did have a huge problem with skilled oponents.. so I'm sure they would be able to restrain him at least.

barring my feelings on the civil war fight....

fair enough, I wasn't around to read spidey then, so I'll take your word for it.

Is it also Classic Wolverine?
and whats the difference between classic and current?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:42 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

fair enough, I wasn't around to read spidey then, so I'll take your word for it.

lol.. and how old do you think i am exactly? hehe

actually I don't have a clue.. about lassic wolverine that's just how I read it...

that's why i had to ask for clarification about what was implied with the term "classic"

for all I know maybe he just meant spidey before the dissassembled story line.. or before the other storlyine.. or before the iron armor... i dunno.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:44 AM
Board Walker

USAgent is class 50 btw

Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

classic wolverine did not have a healing factor nor was his character developed in the least. true classic wolverine however would really be around the tiem of his first mini

Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Board Walker
USAgent is class 50 btw

see i wasn't sure if that 50 ton thing was true.. but i guess it is.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:47 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

classic wolverien ahrd to messure. The classic wolverien had no healing factor and such and was not developed however I would say the real classic wolverien would be around his first mini when he was said to have a healign factor and he was start to be developed.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:48 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by capt it up
classic wolverien ahrd to messure. The classic wolverien had no healing factor and such and was not developed however I would say the real classic wolverien would be around his first mini when he was said to have a healign factor and he was start to be developed.

classic logan is a badass

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by capt it up

classic wolverine's still a tough little sunova

he took a fight to wendigo and hulk..
put wendigo down when hulk failed.
practically killed the demon god kierrok (a beast who no sold it to cyclops, collosus, storm, and nightcrawler)..
took two blasts from firelord and stayed concious..
took hits from colosus and wasn't even slowed down...
threw colosus into juggernaut...

sure he got bitchslapped by juggs.. (can't remember if he took more punishment before that.. ) but he was still tough as hell.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:52 AM
tsilamini

man, I'm learning so much

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:58 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

classic wolverine's still a tough little sunova

he took a fight to wendigo and hulk..
put wendigo down when hulk failed.
practically killed the demon god kierrok (a beast who no sold it to cyclops, collosus, storm, and nightcrawler)..
took two blasts from firelord and stayed concious..
took hits from colosus and wasn't even slowed down...
threw colosus into juggernaut...

sure he got bitchslapped by juggs.. (can't remember if he took more punishment before that.. ) but he was still tough as hell.

yes he was.
he took to punches from juggs before that

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 04:59 AM
jinzin

man, I'm learning so much

that's what we're here for wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:01 AM
-K-M-

see i wasn't sure if that 50 ton thing was true.. but i guess it is.

Actually I don't think so, I don't know where if it were true where it would be stated. He wasn't in any recent handbook entries was he?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:03 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i dunno... all the recent handbooks I've seen lately have been filled with villains... erm

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:10 AM
-K-M-

i dunno... all the recent handbooks I've seen lately have been filled with villains... erm

He might have appeared in the A-Z handbook but I don't know.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:12 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

If Agent is even 20 tons now, Capt will eat my right shoe... I'd do it my self but I don't think I like shoe.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 05:21 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote