KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner/Kilowog

Superboy Prime vs Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner/Kilowog
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Superboy Prime vs Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner/Kilowog

Ok, these are NON JOBBING GL's. That means that they will all be using their best moves like time stopping, recreating the entire GL Corps, creating multiple rings, and all that junk. Who takes it?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 12:28 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Anyone?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 01:02 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cowboy
WTF?

Gl's
when there not jobbing they can do anything

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 01:05 AM
cowboy is currently offline Click here to Send cowboy a Private Message Find more posts by cowboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

What, no SBP fans out there?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 01:33 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

No,the GL's kill the dirty emo.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 01:35 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I am certain you didn't mean this but, Kyle is ION he snaps his fingers and that little punkbitch is nothing but a zit on Jimmy Olsen's ass.

Except for the thing I read on LT using Superman for a sextoy the other day! I HURT MYSELF I LAUGHED SO HARD. eek! laughing

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Dec 23rd, 2006 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 07:27 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
I am certain you didn't mean this but, Kyle is ION he snaps his fingers and that little punkbitch is nothing but a zit on Jimmy Olsen's ass.

Except for the thing I read on LT using Superman for a sextoy the other day! I HURT MYSELF I LAUGHED SO HARD. eek! laughing

Yeah, I'm just talking about the "Regular" version of Kyle, not Ion.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 11:27 PM
darthgoober

Bump.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:27 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOn jobbing GL's especially these very best, can beat SBP. Gl's 7/10. Clearly These three Gl's are above your standard Herald LvL.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:29 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOn jobbing GL's especially these very best, can beat SBP. Gl's 7/10. Clearly These three Gl's are above your standard Herald LvL.

Wait so your saying that these three can beat him if their not jobbing, but 30 GL's(which include Hal in their number) can't do it?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait so your saying that these three can beat him if their not jobbing, but 30 GL's(which include Hal in their number) can't do it?

Hal wasn't actually there for the entire fight. And I did say these 3 very best are all together a differnt beast than the regular herald lvl Gl's.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gls FTW.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:40 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Hal wasn't actually there for the entire fight. And I did say these 3 very best are all together a differnt beast than the regular herald lvl Gl's.

Wait I'm not understanding what your saying. Are you now admitting that the Lanterns jobbed or not?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait I'm not understanding what your saying. Are you now admitting that the Lanterns jobbed or not?

NO, I"m saying these are the very best Gl's ever. They are much more powerful than any of the Gl's. Hal was able to beat dozens of Gl's by himself when he stole thier rings. The Gl's didn't job. SBP punked the shit out of them. These three Gl's together are alltogether differnt. They are above herald lvl IMO.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:45 PM
darthgoober

NO, I"m saying these are the very best Gl's ever. They are much more powerful than any of the Gl's. Hal was able to beat dozens of Gl's by himself when he stole thier rings. The Gl's didn't job. SBP punked the shit out of them. These three Gl's together are alltogether differnt. They are above herald lvl IMO.

laughing Unless I'm mistaken, Hal was beating them in groups of 2 and 3. He never took on a dozen at a time.

So let me get this strait, the GL's weren't jobbing, even though NONE of them made a single construct to aid in the fight(they all just flew around blasting at him), and it was actually covered on panel that they weren't authorized to use lethal force until right before he ran away?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:50 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing Unless I'm mistaken, Hal was beating them in groups of 2 and 3. He never took on a dozen at a time.

So let me get this strait, the GL's weren't jobbing, even though NONE of them made a single construct to aid in the fight(they all just flew around blasting at him), and it was actually covered on panel that they weren't authorized to use lethal force until right before he ran away?

The GL's don't have to use lethal force to win. They have won many many battles without using lethal force. SO that statement that you are trying to infer really only serves to show how bad assed SBP is. THey had to actually get permission to use Lethal Force, which is something the guardians abhor. I never said Hal beat Dozens of Gl's at a time. I just said he beat dozens of them. Thus backing up my statement that he was above the average herald lvl Gl. So exactly what is your point? Becuz I have given good reason why I think The Gl's in this thread win. Are you thru trying what ever it is your trying?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:53 PM
darthgoober

The GL's don't have to use lethal force to win. They have won many many battles without using lethal force. SO that statement that you are trying to infer really only serves to show how bad assed SBP is. THey had to actually get permission to use Lethal Force, which is something the guardians abhor. I never said Hal beat Dozens of Gl's at a time. I just said he beat dozens of them. Thus backing up my statement that he was above the average herald lvl Gl. So exactly what is your point? Becuz I have given good reason why I think The Gl's in this thread win. Are you thru trying what ever it is your trying?

I'm trying to point out the ignorance in your post. You've always acted like SBP actually would have had a chance in Hell of winning that fight with the GL's if they weren't jobbing. But he wouldn't. That was one of the best examples of PIS that I've ever come across.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 08:59 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm trying to point out the ignorance in your post. You've always acted like SBP actually would have had a chance in Hell of winning that fight with the GL's if they weren't jobbing. But he wouldn't. That was one of the best examples of PIS that I've ever come across.

SBP is a precrisis Krytonian. He moves planets around the UNIVERSE so fast no one can even know they were moved. The GL"s didn't job. They just aren't all Hal, Kyle, and Kilowog.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 09:12 PM
darthgoober

SBP is a precrisis Krytonian. He moves planets around the UNIVERSE so fast no one can even know they were moved. The GL"s didn't job. They just aren't all Hal, Kyle, and Kilowog.

Please. Surfer could probably take those GL's under the conditions that SBP fought under.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 09:13 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please. Surfer could probably take those GL's under the conditions that SBP fought under.

Now your just going on speculatives. I am giving my reasoning. If you dont' like it, that is just tuff. It is my reasoning and it is valid. I'm not pulling shit out of my ass like, All the other Gl's have done stuff these three Gl's have and thus they jobbed. I'm not. I'm not pulling stuff out of my ass as if SBP was only as strong as Superman. He is clearly Leagues and away beyond Superman and even the precrisis Earth 2 one. He certainly was waaaaaaay faster than any warp speed.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 09:16 PM