KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday (Vs.) Hulk villains...Absorbing Man, Maestro, Rhino, and Abomination!!!

Doomsday (Vs.) Hulk villains...Absorbing Man, Maestro, Rhino, and Abomination!!!
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Shocked Doomsday (Vs.) Hulk villains...Absorbing Man, Maestro, Rhino, and Abomination!!!

Let's get ready to rumble....as Doomsday (from Hunter/Prey) takes on four of the Hulk's greatest foes..... Crusher Creel the Absorbing Man, the insane gamma-powered Maestro, the (non-jobbing) Rhino, and last but not least, the classic version Abomination!!!!

Battle takes place in the deserted streets of Metropolis. The entire city is their battlefield...and bloodlust is on (of course).

Do four of the Hulk's most powerful foes have a chance against the monster that took down the Man of Steel????

DISCUSS.........................................

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Dec 24th, 2006 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:27 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Is CIS off for Absorbing Man? Cause if so there's actually a chance he could take it on his own.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:30 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Rhino is one of Hulks greatest villains sad

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:31 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Rhino is one of Hulks greatest villains sad

Sure, compared to some of the Hulk's other lame-@$$ foes, he is pretty great. O.k., maybe "greatest" isn't the best choice of adjectives to describe Rhino, but you gotta admit, ol' Rhino is a classic Hulk villain...and I've always kinda liked Rhino...so sue me!!! stick out tongue And besides, this is a non-jobbing Rhino...

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Dec 24th, 2006 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 02:48 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Is it even possible for Rhino to be non-jobbing? stick out tongue Hard to call. If Creel isn't being hit by CIS, he might actually do it himself, as Darthgoober said. If this is current doomsday who isn't mindless, he goes down. If it's the berserk one, can't call it.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:08 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by darthgoober
Is CIS off for Absorbing Man? Cause if so there's actually a chance he could take it on his own.

Yes, let's say that Creel will be fighting smart and using his powers smarter this battle...he's had lots of experience against a lot of different foes in the past, and hopefully he's learned a thing or two from his mistakes...so, let's say that this Absorbing Man is fighting and thinking smarter.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:49 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I don't see it, Doomsday should win this in a curbstomp

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 05:23 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't see it, Doomsday should win this in a curbstomp

Absorbing man makes this fight REALLY weird. one touch and it's a Doomsday vs. Doomsday fight.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 06:14 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Space M ummy
Absorbing man makes this fight REALLY weird. one touch and it's a Doomsday vs. Doomsday fight.

True, and do you remember when Creel was fighting the Hulk in a graveyard and Creel literally became the graveyard. He was a giant made up of the graveyard itself and there was nothing Hulk could do to him. Hulk could smash and smash, but there wasn't anything Hulk could really do; almost helpless...so, what if something like that plays into the fight with Doomsday? What do the rest of you think? Is there anything Creel and Co. could do to Doomsday to put him down for good?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 04:39 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
True, and do you remember when Creel was fighting the Hulk in a graveyard and Creel literally became the graveyard. He was a giant made up of the graveyard itself and there was nothing Hulk could do to him. Hulk could smash and smash, but there wasn't anything Hulk could really do; almost helpless...so, what if something like that plays into the fight with Doomsday? What do the rest of you think? Is there anything Creel and Co. could do to Doomsday to put him down for good?

H/P Doomsday would evolve powers that let him over come that.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 04:43 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
H/P Doomsday would evolve powers that let him over come that.
blah blah blah I f*cking hate dd walking plot device bastard. Or shall we call him, "the thing that makes Superman look good when he wins."

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 05:18 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

doesn't doomy have to die before he can evolve?

Even if he doesn't there's not really an evolution that would help him fight an enemy that can keep changing faster than him.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 05:24 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
doesn't doomy have to die before he can evolve?

Even if he doesn't there's not really an evolution that would help him fight an enemy that can keep changing faster than him.

Yes, Doomsday has to "die" before he can come back immune and evolved to whatever killed him in the first place; as far as I know unless that's been changed last I heard...as things so often do in the DC Universe.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 04:48 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Yes, Doomsday has to "die" before he can come back immune and evolved to whatever killed him in the first place; as far as I know unless that's been changed last I heard...as things so often do in the DC Universe.
H/P DD can evolve on the fly, [ie. he doesn't have to 'die' in order to overcome a prior weakness].

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 04:56 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Absorbing Man Doomsday vs Doomsday would be a dumb fight...

Rhino solos.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 07:32 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Doomsday.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 10:21 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Doomsday could do absolutely nothing to Absorbing man. Maestro Hulk>>>Doomsday. Abomination and Rhino get pwned.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 04:17 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

DD is not beating AM.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 08:39 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Priest
DD is not beating AM.
Likewise,
The only way I see AM beating DD, is utilizing bfr.

Given the powers AM would be able to duplicate in this battle -- I don't see bfr as an option for him.

Stalemate.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 08:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Agreedz

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 08:48 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote