KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast versus Dare Devil

Beast versus Dare Devil
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Beast versus Dare Devil

Two agility freaks face off!

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:40 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

This has been done before.

And Daredevil wins.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:41 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
This has been done before.

And Daredevil wins.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 03:48 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:06 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

WOW! I never knew KMC, had a search function... laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:11 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm leaving this open to make the point so more people will see this....because masterbruce isn't nearly the only person that should read this.

honestly

your really good at searching

cuz i always struggle to find stuff

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:13 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Most of the versus fights have all been done over and over again.. If the search function is such an important rule, then why dont most of the new versus fights( that have been done before still open) ? When that starts being enforced, then i guess people would use the search...Digi- no offense theirs only so much you can do....

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:17 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
honestly

your really good at searching

cuz i always struggle to find stuff

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...search-function

...this is what I do every time. It's not really rocket science. It just takes some getting used to.

wink

Originally posted by Faceman
Most of the versus fights have all been done over and over again.. If the search function is such an important rule, then why dont most of the new versus fights( that have been done before still open) ? When that starts being enforced, then i guess people would use the search...Digi- no offense theirs only so much you can do....

Because I'm only human...I can't find nearly all of the repeat threads, and a lot go unnoticed. But the more people that use the search, the more it helps. I can't really "enforce" it so much, but the more it gets spread, the better.

Last edited by Digi on Jan 6th, 2007 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:18 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...search-function

...this is what I do every time. It's not really rocket science. It just takes some getting used to.

wink

Because I'm only human...I can't find nearly all of the repeat threads, and a lot go unnoticed. But the more people that use the search, the more it helps. I can't really "enforce" it so much, but the more it gets spread, the better.
Sounds like you need to deputise some new mod's to help you out ....

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:22 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Faceman
Sounds like you need to deputise some new mod's to help you out ....

Meh, Tron'll be back soon. He's usually more of a Nazi than me about duplicate threads.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:35 AM
Starscream M

I generally try to use search but kinda lost faith in it after trying to search "spiderman wolverine" and not seeing the 15000 post thread, not sure what I did wrong. that kinda made me lose faith in the search function.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:35 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Probably because you searched spiderman as one word. Frankly it doesn't take a genius to realise Spider-Man can be written various ways.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:38 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Probably because you searched spiderman as one word. Frankly it doesn't take a genius to realise Spider-Man can be written various ways.

so are you calling me a dumb tard?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:40 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Let's not turn this into bashing, either of you.

Just try to use the search more often, especially with well-known characters....it helps everyone.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:42 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Perfume
THE STORY OF A MURDER
Now Playing

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:43 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Let's not turn this into bashing, either of you.

Just try to use the search more often, especially with well-known characters....it helps everyone.
I think its time for the count down...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 05:44 AM
lorddreamer

Beast wins smile

Count down to what?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:09 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by lorddreamer
Count down to what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:12 AM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

roll eyes (sarcastic)

8 - dear TTT do not eat any earwig

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 06:16 AM