KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Leach Vs Beak

Leach Vs Beak
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Leach 1 100.00%
Draw 0 0%
Beak 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Leach Vs Beak
Started by: rougeredmage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rougeredmage

Leach Vs Beak

what can i say. perhaps i am sick of battles that are just too too abstractly powerfull that i lose all sence of what the hell is happerning. so how about haveing a little good old clean non uber powered fun. i present to you the battle of the zero powered indivdualls

so here is the event:

Leach and Beak go out and get very drunk. Leach makes comments about how he fancys one of beaks daughters ( who at this point due to their freakish growth rate are now teenagers). thus beak does the overprotective farther routen and starts a fist fight... the question is who knows who out first? no prep time. no weapons.... no powers !

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:11 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think with Leech, "no powers" is assumed. lol

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

true very very true after all it is his catchphrase.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:20 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Leach Vs Beak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rougeredmage
what can i say. perhaps i am sick of battles that are just too too abstractly powerfull that i lose all sence of what the hell is happerning. so how about haveing a little good old clean non uber powered fun. i present to you the battle of the zero powered indivdualls

so here is the event:

Leach and Beak go out and get very drunk. Leach makes comments about how he fancys one of beaks daughters ( who at this point due to their freakish growth rate are now teenagers). thus beak does the overprotective farther routen and starts a fist fight... the question is who knows who out first? no prep time. no weapons.... no powers !

my friend, i don't drink laughing out loud

taking leach

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:21 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

but isnt beak taller and doesnt that give him a size advantage over to him. also beak has had all his experience working with the exiles to consider perhaps he has picked up a few tricks that leach doesnt know

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:04 AM