KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America(Ultimate) Vs. Venom

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cap for the win! 3 25.00%
Venom tears him limb from limb 9 75.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain America(Ultimate) Vs. Venom
Started by: Muck101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Captain America(Ultimate) Vs. Venom

Cap gets a full days prep. Is there any way the super-soldier can take Venom down for good? Or does Venom rip ol' stars and stripes apart?Fight to the death. Takes place in downtown NYC.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 07:18 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Captain America(Ultimate) Vs. Venom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Muck101
Cap gets a full days prep. Is there any way the super-soldier can take Venom down for good? Or does Venom rip ol' stars and stripes apart?Fight to the death. Takes place in downtown NYC.

cap

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 07:24 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheEvilHex
Taco King

With one day prep i give it to cap 8/10.

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 09:48 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

cap. hes a much better fighter than almost any character i can think of. plus ultimate cap is superhuman. given prep, i dont see how venom can win any fights against ultimate cap, unless its pure luck.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 11:52 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I say he drinks some Soldiers Serum with Hulk's blood in it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 03:48 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Captain America(Ultimate) Vs. Venom

Originally posted by Muck101
With a day of prep, Cap should definatley take the majority.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 03:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

venom man

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 03:57 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

??

WTF

unless Cap suddenly discovers his long lost ability to make flame throwers or sonic emmiters, how is he going to beat Venom?

Lets go easy on him, say its only the Gargan Venom. What is Cap capable of doing to hurt him?

Venom is faster, Stronger, has the symbiote, MASSIVE regeneration, and has a "spider sense" type thing.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 06:24 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate ultimate cap

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 08:58 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

and ultimate thor for the mattter.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 08:58 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF? What would prep do? When has Cap done anything with prep?

Venom 10000000000000/10

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 11:24 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

also can't see how cap is going to win.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 11:27 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Originally posted by inamilist
??

WTF

unless Cap suddenly discovers his long lost ability to make flame throwers or sonic emmiters, how is he going to beat Venom?

Lets go easy on him, say its only the Gargan Venom. What is Cap capable of doing to hurt him?

Venom is faster, Stronger, has the symbiote, MASSIVE regeneration, and has a "spider sense" type thing.

if cap has prep and knows venom he should be using some sonics and flames.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 12:27 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Allright! A real argument going on.

I personally think Cap could win this definately. He's got decades of experience over Venom, is one of the very best hand-to-hand combattants around, excluding the HEAVY hitters and such. As for Venoms regeneration, I made this thread for that exact reason. I think this fight could go either way, but my moneys on Cap.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 01:26 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Originally posted by Loot
if cap has prep and knows venom he should be using some sonics and flames.

Precisely! I think most forget that Cap used to be a soldier. He knows his way around weapons for the most part. Im certain he'd know how to handle himself with flames and sonics

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 01:28 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by inamilist
??

WTF

Didn't you know? The major twist to Civil War was that Captain America finally found the source of his PIS aura (a portal in his... nevermind).

shifty

Anyways, all joking aside, I was thinking exactly what you were. Not to mention the durability and high resistance Venom has shown recently to both those forms of danger.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 01:46 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Since when is Captain America even in Venom's "weight" class?

Venom takes the majority.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 01:49 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Didn't you know? The major twist to Civil War was that Captain America finally found the source of his PIS aura (a portal in his... nevermind).

shifty

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Anyways, all joking aside, I was thinking exactly what you were. Not to mention the durability and high resistance Venom has shown recently to both those forms of danger.

I was going to mention that

In the venom respect thread there are scans of him being covered in white phosphorous and being hit by an oil tanker. The later of the two was most recent and he didn't even shrug.

In the recent beyond series he kills spiderman (arguable) and holds his own against Medusa (this is while she was making tiny sonic booms by whipping her hair).

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:48 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by xmeat
and ultimate thor for the mattter.
This we can agree on.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 04:53 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote