KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Symbiote Spiderman VS Venom

Symbiote Spiderman VS Venom
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 10 83.33%
Venom 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

This would be an interesting fight and I wanted to know what you guys think. I vote Spidey.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:04 AM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Re: Symbiote Spiderman VS Venom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
This would be an interesting fight and I wanted to know what you guys think. I vote Spidey.

ima go spidy one this one here

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:06 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Symbiote Spiderman VS Venom

Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris

spidey ftw

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

spiderman ftw

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:30 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Venom, easy.

Want to know why? because he has expiernce with the symbiote. (if we are talking about Brock) and even if not brock he still has strength advantages.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:32 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

What the f**k?

Having the Symbiote upgraded parker.....

Not at all no expression.

Eddie Brock for the win.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:32 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheEvilHex
Taco King

Spidey ftw 9/10

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:13 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Soljer
What the f**k?

Having the Symbiote upgraded parker.....

Not at all no expression.

Eddie Brock for the win.
huh? confused

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:41 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
huh? confused

i think hes saying that he thinks u r saying that spidy haveing the suit is downgradeing his powers

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:00 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

For the record, the suit gives Spidey a boost, but it gave a much higher boost to Brock. Part of that is because Brock was olympic level in strength before the symbiote. Anyway, Venom takes it with ease. The symbiote messes with spidey's head and will make him doubt himself. Not mention he will still be stronger and have better control of his symbiote.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:34 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For the record, the suit gives Spidey a boost, but it gave a much higher boost to Brock. Part of that is because Brock was olympic level in strength before the symbiote. Anyway, Venom takes it with ease. The symbiote messes with spidey's head and will make him doubt himself. Not mention he will still be stronger and have better control of his symbiote.

correct Brock tihough of himself and the syboite as a whole being but peter did not

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:48 AM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

There is little to no evidence that the symbiote upgraded Spiderman in the least.

It slightly increased his durability (very slightly), produced it's own webbing, and had a nifty camo feature.

That's it.

Venom destroys Spiderman, symbiote or not.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:52 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER
i think hes saying that he thinks u r saying that spidy haveing the suit is downgradeing his powers

sort of was saying that......

Originally posted by Soljer
There is little to no evidence that the symbiote upgraded Spiderman in the least.

It slightly increased his durability (very slightly), produced it's own webbing, and had a nifty camo feature.

That's it.

Venom destroys Spiderman, symbiote or not.

and that's also what i said

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 11:54 AM
Terryc250

i thought the symbiote like amped up spidermans powers, he was faster, stronger, he can run around on walls instead of having to climb walls, and his webbings were much stronger

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:18 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Terryc250
i thought the symbiote like amped up spidermans powers, he was faster, stronger, he can run around on walls instead of having to climb walls, and his webbings were much stronger

He was no faster, and no stronger.

His webbing may have been improved, I seem to recall his webbing holding Rhino for longer or something of the sort.

But that's it. No speed upgrade, no strength.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:28 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Contrary to popular belief, the symbiote was assimilating his powers during Spidey being possesed by it. (though he took down Firelord AGAIN during that time).

Venom, however, got Spidey's powers, and was stronger.

Venom still wins.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:49 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Venom would win.

Spidey + symbiote = a little better webbing maybe and camouflage ability, nothing more.

Venom is still stronger and more durable. Venom wins. Period

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:20 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Yeah, pretty much. Venom is what Spiderman would have become over time as the suit mutated and adapted.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 06:26 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Theoretically, it sounds like the symbiote learned to make itself denser and stronger by somewhat copying Spiderman's mutation. Logically, finding someone who was tougher than Spiderman with a mutation it can copy would be sort of a priority.

Also theoretically, if Spiderman were to use the symbiote again it would make him a double Spiderman.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:27 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Venom easy,
The symbiote didn't upgrade Parker at all, physically anyway, it just gave him stronger webbing (Torch stated in secret war it was harder to burn off) It just copied Parker's powers then added them to Brock's strength, giving him 11 tons strength instead of Spidey's 10 then the symbiote continued to mutate and become stronger.

So Venom takes this easy, doesn't matter whether he has more practice with the symbiote (How much do you need when you have the same powers as it?) Parker is still going down.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:42 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote