KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Moon Knight vs Elektra

Moon Knight vs Elektra
Started by: kaboom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Target X

Moon Knight vs Elektra

Full moon. They have their regular equipments.

Who wins ?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:10 AM
Target X is currently offline Click here to Send Target X a Private Message Find more posts by Target X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Okay, remember everyone: the full moon does NOT give MK any powers, and only ever did during the brief time he was possessed. Also, Elektra owns MK. I'm a MK fan, but I really haven't seen him do anything that impressive skill wise.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 04:31 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Moon Knight vs Elektra

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kaboom
Full moon. They have their regular equipments.

Who wins ?

elektra

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 02:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

ya Elektra

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:23 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Okay, remember everyone: the full moon does NOT give MK any powers, and only ever did during the brief time he was possessed. Also, Elektra owns MK. I'm a MK fan, but I really haven't seen him do anything that impressive skill wise.
i was just about to ask if the full moon was supposed to do anything laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 03:29 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Then why would he specify there being a full moon if this isn't the MK that got amped up from the moon?

Assuming that is what he meant, Moon Knight for the win.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:12 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Then why would he specify there being a full moon if this isn't the MK that got amped up from the moon?

Assuming that is what he meant, Moon Knight for the win.

why? his amping is only to his strength which means nothing in this fight

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by capt it up
why? his amping is only to his strength which means nothing in this fight

Are you sure it was just strength? I was under the assumption that all his physical stats were amped with a full moon.

Well, if that's true, then super strength also grants him superhuman durability. Which could prove to be very useful against Elektra.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:33 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Are you sure it was just strength? I was under the assumption that all his physical stats were amped with a full moon.

Well, if that's true, then super strength also grants him superhuman durability. Which could prove to be very useful against Elektra.

His strength, durability, agility and endurance were all enhanced. And he had a healing factor when moon-light was shining on him.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:53 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
His strength, durability, agility and endurance were all enhanced. And he had a healing factor when moon-light was shining on him.

What if he was on the moon?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:54 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

super strength doe snot man super durability.

also his super strength is like 2 tons nothing overly impressed.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:54 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Board Walker
What if he was on the moon?

I don't think proximity to the moon matter all that much. =

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:55 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

what no. his strength was increased he had a slight healing factor.

I don't recall any of the other stuff being mention or any feats to support it

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jan 25th, 2007 at 06:58 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:56 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Doe Snot? as in the mucus of a female deer?That wouldn't give you super durability...but no one would want to touch you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:56 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think proximity to the moon matter all that much. =

But what if he was, I think proximity does matter...

1. On earth at ground level with light shining on him makes him wolverine level.

2. On a tall building with light shining on him makes him spiderman level

3. In the atmosphere with moon light, makes him omega mutant level

4. Off of earth and 1/4 way to the moon, he is at herald level

5. Off of earth and 1/2 way to the moon he is skyfather

6. Off of earth and 3/4 way to the moon he is full cosmic cube level

7. In the moon's gravitational pull he is Exitar Celestial level

8. On the moon he is abstract level

I wont even go further then this...for now.

Last edited by Board Walker on Jan 25th, 2007 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:58 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Board Walker
But what if he was...?

If he was on the moon, he'd be dead.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 06:59 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Superstrength gives the user superhuman durability.

And two tons over someone who can press MAYBE twice her own weight? Hell yes that means a lot.

And like Spunky said, I'm pretty sure all his other physical attributes are amped as well, including a healing factor.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 07:28 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

And two tons over someone who can press MAYBE twice her own weight? Hell yes that means a lot.

And like Spunky said, I'm pretty sure all his other physical attributes are amped as well, including a healing factor.

Elektra is stronger then that. She has ripped a mans heart out with her bare hands, thrown her sai hard enough to rip a mans hand of at the wrist and propelled the severed hand through both his armored kevlar vest and his body (and it was till going) and she has easily lifted full grown men above her head with one arm while they were impaled on her sias.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 07:36 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

actaully strength does not = durability

look at luke cage he was a class 3 with steel like skinn.

hey adam from clan destine is the most durable character and yet he has only the strength fo a normal human

son spot another example that steength does not = durability

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jan 25th, 2007 at 07:41 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 07:38 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Doe Snot? as in the mucus of a female deer?That wouldn't give you super durability...but no one would want to touch you.

eek! laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 07:40 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote