KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Street Army versus The Savage Hulk

Marvel Street Army versus The Savage Hulk
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Marvel Street Army versus The Savage Hulk

The Savage Hulk has gone on a devastating rampage and most of Earth's high-powered heroes are nowhere to be found. Captain America has assembled the following team of heroes to make the final attempt to take down the Hulk before more destruction is caused!

Captain America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Nick Fury and Deadpool

They have 1 hour strategy session and can only bring whatever equipment they can carry on themselves.

Can this Street Team take down an enraged Hulk?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:02 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Marvel Street Army versus The Savage Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
The Savage Hulk has gone on a devastating rampage and most of Earth's high-powered heroes are nowhere to be found. Captain America has assembled the following team of heroes to make the final attempt to take down the Hulk before more destruction is caused!

Captain America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Nick Fury and Deadpool

They have 1 hour strategy session and can only bring whatever equipment they can carry on themselves.

Can this Street Team take down an enraged Hulk?

Hulk smash

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The team Die.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by grey fox
The team Die.

Yeah probably. I know Nick could have kiiled The Hulk with an armour piercing bullet through the eye, but that was a weaker version of the hulk.

I think all thats going to happen is they will put up a valiant effort and eventually they will all die.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:46 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Hulk wins. Hulk's already enraged and the team can only bring what they can carry. Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man may survive.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:47 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins. Hulk's already enraged and the team can only bring what they can carry. Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-Man may survive.

You know something though. I saw one Defenders issue where The Black Panther was actually able to make The Hulk feel his punches. It wasnt a striaght forward punch welll kick he used momentum from jumping off a building.

We know that Wolverine can go toe to toe with the Hulk for awhile. Spiderman is able to use his webbing to distract the hulk. the question is does Nick Fury have anything powerful enough to kill the hulk if it was aimed at his eye or ear hole?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:51 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Alfheim
You know something though. I saw one Defenders issue where The Black Panther was actually able to make The Hulk feel his punches. It wasnt a striaght forward punch welll kick he used momentum from jumping off a building.

We know that Wolverine can go toe to toe with the Hulk for awhile. Spiderman is able to use his webbing to distract the hulk. the question is does Nick Fury have anything powerful enough to kill the hulk if it was aimed at his eye or ear hole?

Also, this team has some great tacticians, so they may be able to come up with something.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:54 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by masterbruce
Also, this team has some great tacticians, so they may be able to come up with something.

Yeah its is actually possible. Ok this is how they can win. If Nick Fury can get something as powerful as a nuke and aims for the Hulks eyes or place it so it goess through his ear hole and ends up inside his brain,the hulk is dieing....and I think they can do it.

Wolverine and Spiderman can take on the hulk so they can get him into position. Deadpool, Iron Fist and Black Panther will just act as distractions for Wolverine and Spiderman just in case things get to hot. Nick Fury will be the sniper aiming the device at the hulk.

BP and Nick Fury will bangs heads to build the device. Cap will act as a general.

I think the team takes it. BP could also make some vibranuim suits that help absorb some of the hulks damage. I think BPs tech and resources are big enough that he probably has some labs in America.

Oh my god I think I just smacked it.

Last edited by Deadline on Jan 26th, 2007 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 05:58 PM
Badabing
Karen

That's all plausible but not likely. In Planet Hulk, Hulk basically has taken on armies with advanced tech in a weakened state. Also, this is an enraged Hulk and fully powered. I just see the team getting swatted while reeling from thunder claps and ground stomps.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Badabing
That's all plausible but not likely. In Planet Hulk, Hulk basically has taken on armies with advanced tech in a weakened state. Also, this is an enraged Hulk and fully powered. I just see the team getting swatted while reeling from thunder claps and ground stomps.

But the hulk doesnt use thunderclaps or ground stomps stright away. Vibranuim suits can also give the guys added damage resistance. The Hulk only uses ground stomps when thing tend to get hot, if they dont rush and dont apply to much pressure then he wont use it.

Hell the hulk doesnt even have to know that some of the heroes are even there. A nuclear explosion inside the brain should be able to at lest knock out the hulk. If they dont want to use a sniper then Spiderman is fast enoguh to put it inside his ear drum.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd give this to Hulk 7/10...

There is a slight chance that the team could come up with something IMO.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd give this to Hulk 7/10...

There is a slight chance that the team could come up with something IMO.

Did you see my plan I came up with to beat the hulk? big grin

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah its is actually possible. Ok this is how they can win. If Nick Fury can get something as powerful as a nuke and aims for the Hulks eyes or place it so it goess through his ear hole and ends up inside his brain,the hulk is dieing....and I think they can do it.

Wolverine and Spiderman can take on the hulk so they can get him into position. Deadpool, Iron Fist and Black Panther will just act as distractions for Wolverine and Spiderman just in case things get to hot. Nick Fury will be the sniper aiming the device at the hulk.

BP and Nick Fury will bangs heads to build the device. Cap will act as a general.

I think the team takes it. BP could also make some vibranuim suits that help absorb some of the hulks damage. I think BPs tech and resources are big enough that he probably has some labs in America.

Oh my god I think I just smacked it.

The question is can a nuclear explosion inside the brain knock the hulk out? If so the team win every time beacuse Spiderman is fast enough to do it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:30 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

5/10 for both.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 06:53 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He could literally jump in the sky and come down with a punch to the ground and the impact would ether kill them are K.O them.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:00 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Euh iff they are going to nuke him won't the team die aswell?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:02 PM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by golem370
He could literally jump in the sky and come down with a punch to the ground and the impact would ether kill them are K.O them.

Is he likely to do that. He would have to be under extreme pressure to do that.

Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh iff they are going to nuke him won't the team die aswell?

not if its blown up inside his head.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:02 PM
golem370

Not If he is tired of being bothered. He has shown fighting skill even in his dumb states.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:07 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How are they going to get it inside his head?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:09 PM
Starscream M

trick him by putting it in some food?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:13 PM
Deadline

Either Nick Fury shoots an armour piercing bullet into his ear drum, or Spiderman gets up close and rams a down graded damantuim or vibranuim or armour piercing thingy into his ear drum at full force.

Not If he is tired of being bothered. He has shown fighting skill even in his dumb states.

yes but hes not going to jump up into the air unless they put the press on him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 07:13 PM