KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Tick vs Current Juggernaut

The Tick vs Current Juggernaut
Started by: LordFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordFear

The Tick vs Current Juggernaut

Now the Tick is damn near indestructible, I don't know of any known weaknesses. How would he fair against current version Cain.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:07 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

the Tick

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:08 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordFear
the Tick
good job, you answered your own question no expression

-_-

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:09 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

the tick

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:10 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
good job, you answered your own question no expression

That was not my answer Mr. I want to be cool so I will be cynical.
I pressed the enter by accident

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:10 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: The Tick vs Current Juggernaut

Now the Tick is damn near indestructible, I don't know of any known weaknesses. How would he fair against current version Cain.

Cain ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:15 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Seriously, Cain.

But it might just be a stalemate.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Tick stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:36 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Seriously, Cain.

I can't believe you didn't do the chant Digi I'm so disappointed sad

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:40 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Too late. stick out tongue "SPOOOOOOON!" In all seriousness, unless Juggs has regained his full power, I see it as dead even, maybe favoring the Tick narrowly.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 12:55 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Seriously, Cain.

I thought Cain has been seriously depowered lately and according to the consensus in the forum, Cain is not even capable of taking down or stalemating Colossus. I mean am I accurate about this or not?
I thought people were gonna all agree on Tick which would eliminate the doubts I have about people calling the current Juggy a whoosy

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:09 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Seriously, Cain.

Agreed.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 05:02 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Shocked

actually if you are reading new excalibur...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he has regained the crimson gem of cyttorak, so he should be back to full power!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:34 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Tick gets squashed like the bug he is.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 11:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by outarddwarf
actually if you are reading new excalibur...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he has regained the crimson gem of cyttorak, so he should be back to full power!
Actually he only has the gem as of right now we don't know if he has gotten the full power back from the gem

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:20 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I heard that he is not too far from attaigning his max level though

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:22 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I heard that he is not too far from attaigning his max level though
There isn't anything saying such.

As of right now what we do know is this. He was getting weaker. He went to get eh Gem. He has it. It never shows if he used it to get his power back. Just that he does.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:24 AM
LordFear

Originally posted by Newjak
There isn't anything saying such.

As of right now what we do know is this. He was getting weaker. He went to get eh Gem. He has it. It never shows if he used it to get his power back. Just that he does.

It's only a matter of time until he reaches his former strength is all. The story is basically leading into that.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:27 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

It's only a matter of time until he reaches his former strength is all. The story is basically leading into that.
Maybe, maybe not. The guy that did that arc was only a temporary writer. Thats why he didn't have Cain get his fulkl power back that way the full-time writer could figure out if wanted to do it or not.

So there is still chance he won't.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:35 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

The tick wins. Via chimney.

"......I'm going to throw a chimney at them...." 'Crack...'

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:36 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote