KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Championw/Gem vs Odin in slugfest!

Championw/Gem vs Odin in slugfest!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Championw/Gem vs Odin in slugfest!

this has been sorta fun today, so . . .

odin only uses his power to amp his strength -- he can do nothing but amp.

champ has the gem. can odin take him out? some were saying odin takes out an enraged hulk in one second with a single punch. hulk has battled and easily stalemated a gem-wielder in the past. so does odin take out champ as easily as some say he takes out hulk . . .?

shifty

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:12 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Which Gem weilder did he stalemate because if it was Drax I thought that Drax actually never really used the gem because he was to stupid to.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:14 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

drax tapped it subconsciously, but he did tap it. with the gem, he one-shotted champion who wanted the gem back. regardless if he was gem-less, one-shotting champ is a hella feat. though it's one of the rare times i will say PIS was likely in full affect . . . erm

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:21 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
drax tapped it subconsciously, but he did tap it. with the gem, he one-shotted champion who wanted the gem back. regardless if he was gem-less, one-shotting champ is a hella feat. though it's one of the rare times i will say PIS was likely in full affect . . . erm
Meh doing something bad to Champion isn't that rare. She-Hulk did it and thing broke his ribs. erm

Although I would think Hulk would and should loose a power gem weilder for the most part simply based simply on the fact we know the gem is connected to the powers of the big bang what we don't know is just how much power Hulk's source is.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:34 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by Newjak
Meh doing something bad to Champion isn't that rare. She-Hulk did it and thing broke his ribs. erm

Although I would think Hulk would and should loose a power gem weilder for the most part simply based simply on the fact we know the gem is connected to the powers of the big bang what we don't know is just how much power Hulk's source is.

This one's easy. Odin 10/10.

Thanos defeated a gem equipped Champion, and threatened to leave him stranded in space if he didn't give up the gem.

Thanos also took out warrior madness thor with gem. Immobilized him, game over.

Tried the same trick on Odin...not only did it NOT work, but odin had him on the ropes the entire fight. Not even a contest.

Champion at his best with Gem busted a planet. Odin at his best wrecks galaxies.

The gem is technically infinite, but Odin definitely has a wider array of skills at his disposal, plus limitless wisdom and insane intelligence.

champ is paste.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 01:44 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

SpaceMummy, I think you missed the idea of a slugfest . . .

I'd say Champion could take a few at least.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:15 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SpaceMummy, I think you missed the idea of a slugfest . . .

wink

and i agree, champ would certainly have a shot at least, imo.

much like the hulk whose feats dwarf any gem wielders. smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:04 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Championw/Gem vs Odin in slugfest!

Originally posted by leonidas
this has been sorta fun today, so . . .

odin only uses his power to amp his strength -- he can do nothing but amp.

champ has the gem. can odin take him out? some were saying odin takes out an enraged hulk in one second with a single punch. hulk has battled and easily stalemated a gem-wielder in the past. so does odin take out champ as easily as some say he takes out hulk . . .?

shifty

champion knocks his old self out. one punch, odin's beer belly shakes like jelly

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:09 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote