KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The General vs These guys

The General vs These guys
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

The General vs These guys

Namor
Hercules
She-Hulk
Wonder Man
Doc Samson
Iron Man.
(He fights all of them at a time)

No prep.
No BFR.
Discuss.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 16th, 2007 at 01:37 PM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:22 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You mean one at a time

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:36 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
You mean one at a time

All.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:37 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
All.
Ok then and I'll say the team loose.

The general is a beast that can fight Superman and other high powered beings and apprantly can't die.

I don't think anyone ont hat list has the strength needed to fight someone in Superman league.

I think they can make a small figh of it. They still have some decent mid-tier guys in strength which means they'll be able to possibly knock him around a bit but I doubt they have the ability to put him down.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 01:40 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Orly?

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 03:33 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Millitary men like guns
a long arm reaches out crushing IM''s head in the suit, The General turns Ton'ys wildly firing repulsors on his teammates.

"haha Namor That tickles!"

throws down his weapon, grabs a hold of Herc's flowing locks - wields him like a baseball bat on the survivors

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 03:50 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

General is 12 feet tall.smile

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 04:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Even the JLA couldn't beat him w/o BFR.

This team is pretty much screwed except for the ones that can fly (who will merely last a bit longer)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

I think the "no bfr" rule hurts the team. They lose.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:02 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

General can't be killed or hurt right? and are we talking mortal or immortal Hercules? (not that it matters that much, just interested)

Given how The General knocks the JLA around, I would say that General wins, I disagree with whoever said that they had "mid Tier" strength.

Hercules, She Hulk, Namor and Wonderman mid tiers? all are regulary shown doing class 100 strength feats.

But strength isn't going to win you a fight against an enemy who can't be physicaly defeated.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:12 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Hercules
General can't be killed or hurt right? and are we talking mortal or immortal Hercules? (not that it matters that much, just interested)

Given how The General knocks the JLA around, I would say that General wins, I disagree with whoever said that they had "mid Tier" strength.

Hercules, She Hulk, Namor and Wonderman mid tiers? all are regulary shown doing class 100 strength feats.

But strength isn't going to win you a fight against an enemy who can't be physicaly defeated.
She-hulk has lifted Thing's max with one arm effortlessly.

Namor has some good strength feats.

Hercules even without being immortal is still tough

Wonderman has held 50,000 tons before.

Yes they are mid-tier strength characters or I should say Mid class 100s which is what I meant.

And yeah like I said they loose.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:15 PM
Deadline

Who the **** is the General?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:18 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:19 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

He's like a twelve foot tall cross between Doomsday and Hulk. (its ShaggyMan w/ some US general in his brain)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:20 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

She-hulk has lifted Thing's max with one arm effortlessly.

Namor has some good strength feats.

Hercules even without being immortal is still tough

Wonderman has held 50,000 tons before.

Yes they are mid-tier strength characters or I should say Mid class 100s which is what I meant.

And yeah like I said they loose.

So your agreeing with me in that their strong. confused

Yes you should have said Mid Class 100 strength but in the case of Herc I would disagree with you that he was merely mid class 100.

Strange that to counter my point, you actually support it? but yes your right they lose, that point was never in contention. wink

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:21 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Meh.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:21 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Hercules
So your agreeing with me in that their strong. confused

Yes you should have said Mid Class 100 strength but in the case of Herc I would disagree with you that he was merely mid class 100.

Strange that to counter my point, you actually support it? but yes your right they lose, that point was never in contention. wink
Actually I wasn't trying to counter just clarifing confused

I meant tehy were mid class 100 but I just said mid-tier strength as opposed to high class like Superman or Thor oh well.

And I siad they loos all along jus tthat they may be strog enough to possibly knock him around a little.

Plus current Hercules is alot weaker than he was. She-Hulk actually let Herc beat her in armwrestling

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:23 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Actually I wasn't trying to counter just clarifing confused

Plus current Hercules is alot weaker than he was. She-Hulk actually let Herc beat her in armwrestling

Ahh, my mistake, I read it that you were countering my argument. Mortal Hercules is meant to be half the power of immortal, depends on who writes him though, some writers seem to have thrown that out of the window.

I have the issue where She Hulk lets Herc beat her at arm wrestling, given her insane strength boost and Herc's depowerment, I can live with that.

But we don't know whether were talking immortal or mortal Herc here, I would agree mortal Herc is low to mid Class 100, but immortal Herc is up there with Thor.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:28 PM
hunbu04

is this a joke because hercules is superman level in term of strength.
hercules is considered one of the strongest being in marvel universe along with hyperion,gladiator,thor,and hulk

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:17 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by hunbu04
is this a joke because hercules is superman level in term of strength.
hercules is considered one of the strongest being in marvel universe along with hyperion,gladiator,thor,and hulk

Your point? Superman level strength does SHIT-ALL to Eiling.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:19 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote