KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus runs the Gauntlet

Colossus runs the Gauntlet
Started by: Martian_mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Colossus runs the Gauntlet

Colossus has no prep and is fully healed for each battle,which takes place on a giant Batdude's stomach

1.Longshot
2.Beast
3.Spiderman(No webs)
4.Cable and Deadpool(No Powers bar healing)
5.Thing
6.Sasquatch(No Elder god)
7.Thunderstrike(With mace)
8.White Martian(No power bar Durability and strength)
9.Wonder Woman(No equipment,Flight,Speed or Godwave)
10.Supreman(Only Strenght,for this fight Colossus has his Ultimate incarnations Strength added to his own)

How far does he get?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:28 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Re: Colossus runs the Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Colossus has no prep and is fully healed for each battle,which takes place on a giant Batdude's stomach

1.Longshot
2.Beast
3.Spiderman(No webs)
4.Cable and Deadpool(No Powers bar healing)
5.Thing
6.Sasquatch(No Elder god)
7.Thunderstrike(With mace)
8.White Martian(No power bar Durability and strength)
9.Wonder Woman(No equipment,Flight,Speed or Godwave)
10.Supreman(Only Strenght,for this fight Colossus has his Ultimate incarnations Strength added to his own)

How far does he get?

He makes it to Thunderstrike and goes down (probably). He definitely wouldn't make it past the White Martian anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:38 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

....He could take the martian if he rubbed his hands together,sparked and made Batdude's navel hair combust

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:42 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he's being healed after each fight...why is it a gauntlet?

Regardless, he doesn't get passed Thing.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 08:21 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Stops at 5, Sasquatch stops him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:11 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 is Thing.

And it doesn't matter as if Sasquatch stops him, Thing can stop him. Sasquatch said himself that his strength is not on Thing's level.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 02:48 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

He starts to struggle at 5 but has a chance to make it as far as 8.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 04:59 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stops at Sasquatch.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:03 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Stop at Thing.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:33 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

What the hell would Colossus do with a prep? Call an ambulance for the future? blink

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:36 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

number 7 he stops at cool

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:38 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

cool

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 05:44 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Nikkolas
5 is Thing.

And it doesn't matter as if Sasquatch stops him, Thing can stop him. Sasquatch said himself that his strength is not on Thing's level.

Bad writing, Thing has also said that Sasquatch is stronger. When has Thing ever tossed 250 tons 1000 feet with ease?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:05 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Sas can take him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 06:20 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I honestly don't think so. I think Colossus would take the slight majority over Sasquatch.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:04 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I honestly don't think so. I think Colossus would take the slight majority over Sasquatch.

Ummmm...why? Unlike Thing and Colossus, Sasquatch can increase his strength via rage or pain. Even without it he tosses over 200 tons like nothing.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:06 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Never said Sasquatch wasn't super-strong, because he is. But at the same time, so is Colossus.

And also, in my opinion, Colossus is the superior fighter, with superior speed and agility as well. And then virtually limitless endurance/stamina. And, of course, his greater durability. Sassy is very durable, I know this (I never downplay Sasquatch), but you and I both know that Colossus is far more durable than he.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:24 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Never said Sasquatch wasn't super-strong, because he is. But at the same time, so is Colossus.

And also, in my opinion, Colossus is the superior fighter, with superior speed and agility as well. And then virtually limitless endurance/stamina. And, of course, his greater durability. Sassy is very durable, I know this (I never downplay Sasquatch), but you and I both know that Colossus is far more durable than he.

Not on Sasquatch level

Colossus does not have superior speed or agility, as noted Sasquatch is one of the most agile super heavyweights in comics. Plus Sasquatch fighting skill is top form too, as he too trains every day in the Department H's "Danger Room" and the fact Walter is a super genius. Ummm...so does Sasquatch, and Sasquatch durability can increase via rage or pain just like the Hulk. He can take armor peircing machine gun fire with no ill effect, and shrug of tank blasts, as well as fall over 1000 feet into a building with no damage and perfectly fine. His base durability is very high and can increase.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:32 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Gets to 7. Possibly 8 but does not get passed the Martian.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 10:07 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummmm...why? Unlike Thing and Colossus, Sasquatch can increase his strength via rage or pain. Even without it he tosses over 200 tons like nothing.

Wasn't that because of Tanaraq's influence over him grew bigger?

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 10:40 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote