KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs. Storm

Apocalypse vs. Storm
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Apocalypse vs. Storm

Rutog seems to think Storm is capable of beating Apoc. roll eyes (sarcastic) So Storm is getting her so-called 'full potential' , but only according to what reasonable posters are willing to say, and not Rutog's 'cosmic level' Storm.

Apocalypse is classic incarnation.

Let's get it on. (Digi, leave this one open awhile. We're trying to prove a point and stop Rutog from making anymore of these threads.)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:57 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apoc turns his dick into an indestructible 50 ft pole and rapes her.
THat sounds kinda Hot Tho :P

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:59 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Apocalypse. This so called FP cosmic Storm does not exist.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:02 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Apocalypse vs. Storm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Rutog seems to think Storm is capable of beating Apoc. roll eyes (sarcastic) So Storm is getting her so-called 'full potential' , but only according to what reasonable posters are willing to say, and not Rutog's 'cosmic level' Storm.

Let's get it on. (Digi, leave this one open awhile. We're trying to prove a point and stop Rutog from making anymore of these threads.)
Umm... if Storm has the potential to be able to fight Galactus... no expression
Then what do you think that Apoc is going to do?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Oh I know that. stick out tongue But does Hudli...sorry, Rutog know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Re: Re: Apocalypse vs. Storm

Originally posted by bigbran
Umm... if Storm has the potential to be able to fight Galactus... no expression

She has...what now? blink

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:05 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
She has...what now? blink
Originally posted by Rutog98
The lady can do whatever the writer wants her to do. If he wants her to battle with the Big G, he can evolve her to power levels where she could. The potential is there if the writer wants to push her in that direction.
That millions of stars thing is in the official handbook now that just came out this month.

My position on Storm vs. Galactus is she would have to evolve. If she can controls the energies that govern the universe (and she can as stated in on of my Uncanny 166 scans) and control this on an unlimited scale (again, very possible), then yeah, she can roll with him. Right now, she has limits, however.

Anyway, this thread is Storm vs. Exodus. Are we all agreed that she beats him? Can we all shut up now or are you going to post some coherent reasons why he would win? wink Don't say things like "he fought off all of these people" when I see powerhouses like Storm functioning at far less than full power in that story. What has he done?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...storm-vs-exodus

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

erm Bigbran, if you honestly believe a word of that horse hocky, then you are not only far more biased against Apocalypse than I thought, you are also an idiot on par with Reggie Hudlin, who I'm almost certain Rutog is, or at least socking for. And frankly, I don't think you're anywhere near that stupid. smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:09 AM
Rutog98

Oh I know that. stick out tongue But does Hudli...sorry, Rutog know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not Hudlin.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:11 AM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocalypse

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:11 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

erm Bigbran, if you honestly believe a word of that horse hocky, then you are not only far more biased against Apocalypse than I thought, you are also an idiot on par with Reggie Hudlin, who I'm almost certain Rutog is, or at least socking for. And frankly, I don't think you're anywhere near that stupid. smile
Called sarcasm... look into it. wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:12 AM
Rutog98

What do you have a problem with in my quote, BigBran? I am not saying that Ororo can fight Galactus now. One day, I think she can, however. I think from what has been established about her powers and her potential, she could very realistically be pushed in this direction by a writer if that were his intention. This is backed up by continuity.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:13 AM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

of course. I knew that. I just wanted to see if you were willing to admit it. stick out tongue

And Rutog, the way you're wanking Storm, you might as well be Hudlin. laughing

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:13 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

What do you have a problem with in my quote, BigBran? I am not saying that Ororo can fight Galactus now. One day, I think she can, however. I think from what has been established about her powers and her potential, she could very realistically be pushed in this direction by a writer if that were his intention. This is backed up by continuity.

You mean that very, very special day when pigs starts flying?

And when Rob Liefeld will make everybody smile?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:17 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Apocalypse vs. Storm

I like both characters. It is a good match

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:17 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That, even with bullshit stories... it is never happening.
Take all the pis you want, and she still isn't standing damn chance.

Show me her doing ANYTHING with this so called "power".

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:20 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

My man apocalypse simply turn into a gundam and ...well target practice. nice knowing you storm. smile smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:40 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Technically, if Apoc knew what a gundam was, and knew what the technical specifications, I suppose he could turn into one......

but yeah, Storm is pretty much ****ed. Unless you're Rutog, who seems to think Storm can eventually defeat Galactus. laughing

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:46 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

dont trip, nur watches the gundam. t-voes it to hell, then wathes and reads the manga in his lazarus chamber.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:51 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

this "Full Potential" thing is a bit of a dubious method of argument, imo.
if the character isn't manifesting that level of power in any present time line (alternate universe), nor has access to such power in the present then it just - literally - doesn't exist.

Galactus could potentially eat up the whole universe, wiping out all the Stars that Ororo is so fond of. there'd be no environment left whatsoever.

The Silver Surfer has a portion of Galactus' Power Cosmic, so even he would be more powerful - at "Full Potential" - than a "Full Potential" Storm.

The Incredible Hulk has a universe that he can tap into infinitely, so he positively stomps all over Storm and her godhood. her "million stars" are as nothing compared to his universe. so "Full Potential" Hulk, written that way, would be insanely powerful and superior to Storm.

Magneto could have control over strong and weak magnetism - at "Full Potential" - making him a virtual god of the universe.

none of these characters actually demonstrates such power, though they all have some degree of claim to it (all of them have as much, if not more, of a claim to their "full potentials" as Storm does to hers).

anyway, from what I remember of Apocalypse (ripping the X-Men to shreds in a manner that Magneto would have been impressed with), I'm going to say Apocalypse takes this.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:53 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote