KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Aquaman vs Wolverine and Sabretooth
Started by: Aqua-pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aqua-pimp

Aquaman vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

The fight is in the jungle

Nobody get's prep

Aquaman wants to destroy Wolverine because he thinks Wolvie is overrated and a p*ssy for making a guy like Cyclops get away with a woman like Jean... he thinks a guy like that doesn't deserve a large fanbase..And that he payed the Hulk money to not kick his hary head of his neck everytime they fight and make it look as i'f he has a hard time defeating Wolverine so he looks more badass....And that Sabretooth is nothing more than a cheap version of Wolverine..So now Wolv and Sabre are pist and want to kill Aquaman...

So who wil win this?

Discus!!!

cool

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 08:40 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Wolvie alone kick the crap out of Aquaman, lol
He even doesn't need his claws!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 08:44 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aqua-pimp

quote:
Wolvie alone kick the crap out of Aquaman, lol
He even doesn't need his claws!

Wolverine is a character that got his ass handed to him by Frank Castle in a Punisher comic ... Aquaman is a guy who can lift city blocks....One punch and Wolverine get's the power of flight.... laughing
I think Wolverine and Sabretooth wil have there hands full on this one..

cool

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 09:13 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

can fish man stay outside of the water long enough to fight wolvie and sab ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 09:52 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Aquaman vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The fight is in the jungle

Nobody get's prep

Aquaman wants to destroy Wolverine because he thinks Wolvie is overrated and a p*ssy for making a guy like Cyclops get away with a woman like Jean... he thinks a guy like that doesn't deserve a large fanbase..And that he payed the Hulk money to not kick his hary head of his neck everytime they fight and make it look as i'f he has a hard time defeating Wolverine so he looks more badass....And that Sabretooth is nothing more than a cheap version of Wolverine..So now Wolv and Sabre are pist and want to kill Aquaman...

So who wil win this?

Discus!!!

cool

Creed is probably Howlett daddy. They can't die. Granted Aqua is tough, Creed/Howlett win

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 10:28 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

Aquaman can talk to all the fish he wants. He can play with his "magic hand" all he wants. Neither is going to help him EVER be popular nor inflict damage on BOTH Sabretooth and Wolverine faster than they can heal. The hairy mutants however, do know a bit about absorbing damage from guys at the level of Hulk, Sasquatch, Wendigo, Roughhouse, and Cyber to name a few. They are also both amazingly gifted hand-to-hand fighters, and their enhanced senses will give them the opportunity to use the terrain to their advantage and get the drop on Aquaman. Sabes eats fillet o'fishman tonight.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:23 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Re: Aquaman vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Originally posted by guy222
Creed is probably Howlett daddy. They can't die. Granted Aqua is tough, Creed/Howlett win

I'm sorry but immortality =/= undefeatable.

An immortal can still get KOed and by definition can still lose a fight.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by spidey-dude
can fish man stay outside of the water long enough to fight wolvie and sab ?

Yes, as with his magical hand he does not dry out so he is always at full strength and with his magical hand can heal his wounds.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:34 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

Does his magic hand work when it gets cut off?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:38 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:40 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Yes, as Aquaman has shown on panel to physically detach it and it walks around on it's own.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:40 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Wolverine and Sabretooth are not in the same league as Aquaman.

It would be like comparing 2 of the the darnest strongest baddest fourth graders (Wolvie and Sabe) with a night club bouncer (AM)!

If people read more comics this thread (and some of the comments in it) would never have happened.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:41 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, as Aquaman has shown on panel to physically detach it and it walks around on it's own.

eek! Thats awsome!

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by spetznaz
Wolverine and Sabretooth are not in the same league as Aquaman.

It would be like comparing 2 of the the darnest strongest baddest fourth graders (Wolvie and Sabe) with a night club bouncer (AM)!

If people read more comics this thread (and some of the comments in it) would never have happened.

Welcome to the world of KMC, where your favorite characters wins by ignoring other characters power/abilities *shrugs*

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:43 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Sabretooth

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

well wolverine by himself did whoop namor a** twice. So honestly I think that he can give aquaman a run for his money.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:48 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Aquaman has more going for him than just brute strength like Namor. He caused a White Martian to have a seizure using his telepathy, and controlled the body of Superman.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:51 AM
HaSon

I've never seen the Superman thing. You have scans?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:53 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Validus
I've never seen the Superman thing. You have scans?

Ha! you ask me for scans, of course I have scans

DC Comics Presents #48
1. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/...nts04815au8.jpg
2. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/...nts04816ph5.jpg

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:56 AM
HaSon

I only asked because I knew you would have them handy. stick out tongue

Impressive feat though.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:02 AM