KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captian Amerisca vs a Sniper

Captian Amerisca vs a Sniper
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who wins???

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/artan...in_America.html

The sniper wins..and kills him.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:05 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Rock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont taunt the death of one of the most couragoues and oddstaking heroes in history. Cap is dead, dont make fun of it

Rocks are like logs.
They are simply not very interesting.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:07 PM
Lord Rock is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Rock a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Rock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Out of all the ways to die, it has to be from a sniper. There were so many other ways to kill and this would be the crapiest. Ways that might have been better.

Have him die in a rescue attemp. ie, burning building,
Have him die in an explosion
Have him and the Red Skull fight to the death and have them ending up killing eachother.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

R.I.P CAP

Last edited by python99 on Mar 8th, 2007 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:23 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo X
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Dont taunt the death of one of the most couragoues and oddstaking heroes in history. Cap is dead, dont make fun of it

Relax, buddy.

We all know this is a plot device for Captain America to come back three times as strong and with a new suit.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:24 PM
Sorgo X is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo X a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Rock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the death was lame and unworthysad

Rocks are like logs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:25 PM
Lord Rock is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Rock a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Rock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Rock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Relax, buddy.

We all know this is a plot device for Captain America to come back three times as strong and with a new suit.

i doubt thatsad

Rocks are like logs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:25 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Sniper didn't kill him, just winged him, three shots to the stomach at point blank range from Sharon Carter actually did the job.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:28 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Anyone got any ideas as to how they would rather see CAP die?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:30 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Rock
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would see die in a draw with Red Skull

Rocks are like logs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:33 PM
python99

I would see die in a draw with Red Skull

This would have been the best way. POOR CAP sad

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:37 PM
Lord Rock
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP, blue weirdosad We all loved your feats and deeds and what you fought forsad

Rocks are like logs.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:41 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

some plasti surgery a heavily pregnant love interest and a new id would'a done it

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:07 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm gonna take a shot at this, (no pun intended)...... And say that the Sniper takes this.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Buccaneer

I dunno why people bring it up when the Sniper didn't even kill him. Jessica Jones, Storm, or Mary Jane would kill their respecting heroes if brainwashed.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 03:59 PM
Buccaneer is currently offline Click here to Send Buccaneer a Private Message Find more posts by Buccaneer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Earth to Lord Rock

Cap isn't a real person stick out tongue

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:04 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

You fail at humor.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:06 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by Soljer
You fail at humor.

sad sad sad *cries*

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:07 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: Captian Amerisca vs a Sniper

[QUOTE=8514442]Originally posted by endrict
[B]Captian Amerisca vs a Sniper

Who wins???

It's CAPTAIN AMERICA, dickhead. Show some respect. miffed

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:31 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Buccaneer

You know, Crossbones was the actual sniper.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:33 PM
Buccaneer is currently offline Click here to Send Buccaneer a Private Message Find more posts by Buccaneer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

See, if Crossbones had been the one to make the kill shot, it would have been a little better. sad At least you could say he died with honor. But getting shot by that ***** Carter? **** no. This is crap, and probably the only thing they could have done to make things worse after CW. At least there's one consolation. When Hulk gets back, he'll see his friend Cap is dead. There'll be a killing in the old town tonight. evil face

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 06:51 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote