KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Ion vs Emperor Joker

Classic Ion vs Emperor Joker
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Classic Ion 1 20.00%
Emperor Joker 4 80.00%
Stalemate 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Both have had one year to get fully skilled with their abilities!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:54 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Great match. At their bests, they were both absolute monsters.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:59 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good Lord. I can't give this one a win. I guess it would depend on the source of thier power. And one being able to affect the Other more. Tho Emp Joker suitably Bitched the Spectre. Can classic ION do this?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:00 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Good Lord. I can't give this one a win. I guess it would depend on the source of thier power. And one being able to affect the Other more. Tho Emp Joker suitably Bitched the Spectre. Can classic ION do this?

Don't know. Probably not, however when they were speaking to one another, Spectre treated Kyle like an equal.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:02 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
Don't know. Probably not, however when they were speaking to one another, Spectre treated Kyle like an equal.

Yea, plus Spectre varies probably more then any other character I know. It all depends on how much the presents wants him to do. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:06 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Entity
Yea, plus Spectre varies probably more then any other character I know. It all depends on how much the presents wants him to do. IMO

thumb up

However, if the Spectre was full powered, these two would be an annoyance to him.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:08 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

How far up the totem pole are Mxy and Bat-mite? could either of them beat FP Ion?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:14 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How far up the totem pole are Mxy and Bat-mite? could either of them beat FP Ion?

Yes.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:29 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Ion...is...damn.

But then again, so is the Joker.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:35 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
thumb up

However, if the Spectre was full powered, these two would be an annoyance to him.

Yea but, full powered Spectre is basically the presents and only The One Above All could give him trouble.

Full Powered Spectre=Spectre+God
God=God smile

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:19 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Yea but, full powered Spectre is basically the presents and only The One Above All could give him trouble.

Full Powered Spectre=Spectre+God
God=God smile

You're mixing universes . . . TOAA is Marvel.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:21 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'd give it to the emperor. Joker had Bat-mite's full power (or 99.9% of Mxy's, depending on whether or not he created Bat-mite, as the respect thread suggests). And Batdude already said that Batmite could beat FP Ion.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:42 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're mixing universes . . . TOAA is Marvel.

My point was only that full power Spectre is just God's will. Meaning that only God can equal God. Without god the Spectre has nothing. IMO

And before anyone brings up Day of Vengeance, just because he does something bad doesn't mean God doesn't will it. There is a greater good and a higher purpose. Also IMO!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 04:02 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

My point was only that full power Spectre is just God's will. Meaning that only God can equal God. Without god the Spectre has nothing. IMO

And before anyone brings up Day of Vengeance, just because he does something bad doesn't mean God doesn't will it. There is a greater good and a higher purpose. Also IMO!

Didn't god punish him during InfiniteCrisis by forcing him into a host against his will? He begs for forgiveness the whole time.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 04:03 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't god punish him during InfiniteCrisis by forcing him into a host against his will? He begs for forgiveness the whole time.

Once again, part of the high purpose! Is it not possible that God allowed him to have the power he needed for DoV so he could fulfill certain purposes needed, with his being forced to that host perhaps being one of them?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:08 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This would be an incredible battle to see.

Both of these dudes at full potential, would be crazy! eek!

However, I would give it to Joker in the end.

From what we've seen, any Imp(s), or beings with Imp powers (Emperor Joker), have only been beaten by beating themselves.

IMO,

Imp powers > GL powers.
(When used to their best)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:17 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Not really relevent... but I will always see Batmite and Mxy as the same power level...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by bigbran
Not really relevent... but I will always see Batmite and Mxy as the same power level...
Apparently Bat-Mite is part of Mxy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran

MXY is superior to Batmite.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Galan007
IMO,

Imp powers > GL powers.
(When used to their best)

Yes but, is Imp > Green Lantern Central Battery Power + Oblivion + The Guardians essence's?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:27 AM