KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Red and Venom Gauntlet

Omega Red and Venom Gauntlet
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Omega Red and Venom Gauntlet

no prep for ne1.
ok, these two badasses decide its time to team up. (two of my fave villains btw wink ) and its Classic Venom-Eddie with class 11 strength, not Gargan. and theres no sonics allowed in this fight.

the fights in NYC. and in each fight, they start 2 blocks from eachother.

1. Batman and Robin -standard equipment

2. Captain America and Daredevil- billies/shield

3. Black Panther and Blade-energy dagger, vibranium suit/boots and anti-metal claws. modified MAC-10, incendiary grenades and sword.

4. Wolverine and Spiderman

5. Agent Zero and Bishop- assortment of guns with adamantium ammo, vibranium suit with cloak. XSE plasma weapons.

6. Colossus and Cyclops

7. The Hulk

8. Classic Juggernaut

9. Magneto

10. Silver Surfer

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:33 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Omega Red and Venom Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
no prep for ne1.
ok, these two badasses decide its time to team up. (two of my fave villains btw wink ) and its Classic Venom-Eddie with class 11 strength, not Gargan. and theres no sonics allowed in this fight.

the fights in NYC. and in each fight, they start 2 blocks from eachother.

1. Batman and Robin -standard equipment

2. Captain America and Daredevil- billies/shield

3. Black Panther and Blade-energy dagger, vibranium suit/boots and anti-metal claws. modified MAC-10, incendiary grenades and sword.

4. Wolverine and Spiderman

5. Agent Zero and Bishop- assortment of guns with adamantium ammo, vibranium suit with cloak. XSE plasma weapons.

6. Colossus and Cyclops

7. The Hulk

8. Classic Juggernaut

9. Magneto

10. Silver Surfer

Spidey and Logan give them a fight. If Red/Venom win. Hulk beats em up

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:45 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

Originally posted by guy222
Spidey and Logan give them a fight. If Red/Venom win. Hulk beats em up

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:57 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

you're kindof obsessed with omega red and venom today aren't you?

-_-

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:06 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Colossus and Cyke might be able to take them out. But if not Hulk does.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:15 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
you're kindof obsessed with omega red and venom today aren't you?

naw, I just really like them. like i said, both my favorite villains. so im always obsessed with them lol. but nah, i just made a fight for them cuz i really though it'd be a good one. venom vs red. because red has his death spores and Venom can shapeshift, so I was just seeing if i would get a big debate going big grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:20 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I don't blame you, they're both great characters... I especially love Omega Red. I wish he showed up more erm

-_-

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 06:37 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Tell me about it. Jrodslam and I had a hell of a time finding feats for him when I started the respect thread. erm

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:02 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I don't blame you, they're both great characters... I especially love Omega Red. I wish he showed up more erm

yup. I know, Omega Red is the sh*t, I've only seen Red 5 times in the comics and I had to hunt at this huge comic store to find 4 of them. hes only made like what, 10 appearances in his whole career? it is kind of a shame. sad

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:10 PM
Priest

Hulk takes them

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 09:43 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Stop at 4. If not, Hulk eat them.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 12:08 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

4 would get destroyed lol

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 12:24 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I think 5 would be more difficult than 6 and 7. 6 more difficult than 7 as well. If they make it past 5 or 6, they stop at Juggy imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:38 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by jrodslam
I think 5 would be more difficult than 6 and 7. 6 more difficult than 7 as well. If they make it past 5 or 6, they stop at Juggy imo.

what strength level is Hulk at when hes just normal, not Savage..?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:43 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by braz
what strength level is Hulk at when hes just normal, not Savage..?

Its been said that Hulk starts off at around 70-80 cl, then moves up in strength rapidly.

Its also been said that Hulk starts off 100 cl as well.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:48 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by jrodslam
Its been said that Hulk starts off at around 70-80 cl, then moves up in strength rapidly.

Its also been said that Hulk starts off 100 cl as well.

mhm. ok then, I could see how they could maybe get past him then.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:50 AM