KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Orion vs Black Bolt

Orion vs Black Bolt
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Orion vs Black Bolt

I think these two are pretty well matched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29 Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackbolt Black bolt

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:07 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Orion has the strength and Durability advantage.

Black Bolt might take it though if he screams as loud as he possibly can.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:11 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'd say Orion. BB doesn't have the stamina or the firepower to take down Darkseid's kid. Especially if Orion has the harness and Astro-force.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:14 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Orion vs Black Bolt

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
I think these two are pretty well matched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29 Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackbolt Black bolt

BB

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:25 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like this fight. Both characters are "Above Superman" but "Below Surfer".

I just found out actually that Orion has his own version of the Omega Beams. Instead of killing the person, it just immobilizes them. His beam can even chase someone through dimensions.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:38 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I'm fairly sure Superman would take BB for a majority actually.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:42 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Martian_mind

Possibly, but BB is still more powerful.

It's like a guy who has a bomb that can destroy the universe but he's taken out by flash before he's able to set off the bomb. That doesn't make Flash more powerful, it makes him fast.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:47 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Martian_mind

I'd tend to agree.

Probably a fair majority.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:47 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

It's like a guy who has a bomb that can destroy the universe but he's taken out by flash before he's able to set off the bomb. That doesn't make Flash more powerful, it makes him fast.

Yes it does,because the bomb was the threat,not the guy stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:49 AM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

orion may be stronger but bb has defeated the likes of hulk and ikaris, meaning he can very well go toe to toe with class 100 tonners...

i'm not sure who's more durable between gladiator and orion, but if a whisper ko'ed gladiator, well...

swings both ways IMO...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 08:36 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd say Orion. BB doesn't have the stamina or the firepower to take down Darkseid's kid. Especially if Orion has the harness and Astro-force.
Why wouldn't he have the Astro Force and Harness? They're both his power. He creates the Astro-Harness as an extention of himself, as Surfer does with boards.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 12:31 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Blackbolt ever destroyed a moon at 18x lightspeed?

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:00 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

supes bb for a big majority imo as well.

when he is not being written as a chump, orion>=supes.

orion takes this 8/10 imo.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I like this fight. Both characters are "Above Superman" but "Below Surfer".

I just found out actually that Orion has his own version of the Omega Beams. Instead of killing the person, it just immobilizes them. His beam can even chase someone through dimensions.

Just an observation, you seem to take any chance to give your opinion about Superman, to the audience, maybe hoping they will think it's fact, trying to discredit him as much as possible. Why else would you use "Above Superman" in an Orion vs BB thread? Orion vs Superman or Superman vs BB is arguable, not a fact, you seem to ignore it right away, why? Is this your way to be provocative? No offense, I'm just curious.

Superman > Orion
Superman > BB

Orion vs BB

Shout
Shout
Let it aloud
These are the things I can do without
Come on
Im talking to you
Come on

Anyway Orion 6/10

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Mar 28th, 2007 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 02:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Just an observation, you seem to take any chance to give your opinion about Superman, to the audience, maybe hoping they will think it's fact, trying to discredit him as much as possible. Why else would you use "Above Superman" in an Orion vs BB thread? Orion vs Superman or Superman vs BB is arguable, not a fact, you seem to ignore it right away, why? Is this your way to be provocative? No offense, I'm just curious.

Superman > Orion
Superman > BB

Orion vs BB

Shout
Shout
Let it aloud
These are the things I can do without
Come on
Im talking to you
Come on

Anyway Orion 6/10

Superman is in no way above Orion. Orion has powers falling out of his ass. And He's stronger than Superman with a blast that can destroy the Galaxy if he chooses. He was the only one who was even able to make the Star conquorer flinch. He's a Superior warrior To superman and has a mother box that heals him of his wounds. Superman is out gunned in every way with orion.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:25 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is in no way above Orion. Orion has powers falling out of his ass. And He's stronger than Superman with a blast that can destroy the Galaxy if he chooses. He was the only one who was even able to make the Star conquorer flinch. He's a Superior warrior To superman and has a mother box that heals him of his wounds. Superman is out gunned in every way with orion.

Didn't they fought already? Who won? smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Orion has more versatility. I see BB's option to win this is he's allowed to scream full blast pint black at Orion. I wouldnt know whtat would happen. Other than that, I would give the win as an honorable battle to Orion, on versatility.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 03:39 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Blackbolt gets the nod from me.

He's got one of the most consistent records of fights in comics period.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 05:09 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UniOmni
Blackbolt gets the nod from me.

He's got one of the most consistent records of fights in comics period.

confused

That record belongs to Thanos IMO. And Takion. They never jobber. Black bolt is screwed in this fight.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 05:10 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Of heroes.

Heroes.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 05:14 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote