KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » galactus vs phoenix

galactus vs phoenix
Started by: Kadesh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus vs phoenix

well i saw on wikipedia that the phoenix somehow defeated galactus,

Anyways who would win in an all out fight

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 07:16 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDIT, i forgot to specified this is full powered galactus

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:03 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Full powered Galactus is said to rival eternitys power now I don't believe that PF could bring down Eternity therefore Galactus.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 09:40 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Phoenix > Galactus..

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 11:06 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Terryc250
Phoenix > Galactus..
And please state why, galactus was described as the most powerful creature in the universe save for the others like the celestials.

Was galactus using his full strength, was galactus using everything he had, was galactus at his peak at the time he fought the phoenix? Had he been fully powered he would not only have killed the phoenix but killed billions of people in the galaxy, come on he can shift entire galaxies at will or can even open a wormhole to send the phoenix to another realm.

Seriously phoenix is the most overrated character i have seen yet. Thats like saying "Phoenix is teh uber and > the one above all" just because i say so. And please, dont even talk about galactus using the IG

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 12:31 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Kadesh
And please state why, galactus was described as the most powerful creature in the universe save for the others like the celestials.

Was galactus using his full strength, was galactus using everything he had, was galactus at his peak at the time he fought the phoenix? Had he been fully powered he would not only have killed the phoenix but killed billions of people in the galaxy, come on he can shift entire galaxies at will or can even open a wormhole to send the phoenix to another realm.

Seriously phoenix is the most overrated character i have seen yet. Thats like saying "Phoenix is teh uber and > the one above all" just because i say so. And please, dont even talk about galactus using the IG

Agree with you all the way I am just wondering if you mean that full powered Galactus wouldn't be capable of stopping the celestials, which he full powered should easily be capable of doing now normal powerlevels the entire race vs him alone he would go down 1-10 celestial vs him normal powerlevels would probably win.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:45 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'm certain this has been done . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:17 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:18 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Yes it has but it is always funny big grin

(When is Galactic Storm coming running in here guns blazing confused )

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:24 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Agree with you all the way I am just wondering if you mean that full powered Galactus wouldn't be capable of stopping the celestials, which he full powered should easily be capable of doing now normal powerlevels the entire race vs him alone he would go down 1-10 celestial vs him normal powerlevels would probably win.
Well full powered galactus will own anyone, maybe with being full powered he can take down a few of the celestials but certeinly not the one above all and the elites.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:02 AM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes it has but it is always funny big grin

(When is Galactic Storm coming running in here guns blazing confused )

U have a blessed week smile

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:06 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

FP Galactus = Eternity > Phoenix > Galactus

Galatus wins anyways, mainly because he have the Ultimate Nullifier.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 03:19 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That's because it has. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...x+v.s.+Galactus

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 03:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Kadesh
Well full powered galactus will own anyone, maybe with being full powered he can take down a few of the celestials but certeinly not the one above all and the elites.

Please, Kadesh at full power the rival eternity in power, eternity who created the Celestials, Now if you mean take them down then I agree that is difficuelt but destroying there form as we see them isn't gonna be hard to him.

I believe that fed he rivals any single celestial (exitar Tiamut and so on), normal celestials would be easier to take them down hence my statement about 1-10 if it is exitar then he is gonna to have a fight on this neck but I believe that he could win it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:41 PM
jinXed by JaNx

if phoenix calls in batman it's no contest, galactus would eat them both.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaptizedAtheist
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have this fight not happened before? With Phoenix as the winner?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:53 PM
BaptizedAtheist is currently offline Click here to Send BaptizedAtheist a Private Message Find more posts by BaptizedAtheist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by BaptizedAtheist
yes

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaptizedAtheist
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought so... Phoenix have telekinesis in dimensions beyond our belief. No matter how impossible it may seem, she should take Galactus.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:57 PM
BaptizedAtheist is currently offline Click here to Send BaptizedAtheist a Private Message Find more posts by BaptizedAtheist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by BaptizedAtheist

Phoenix defeated a starving Galactus.

(please log in to view the image)
"I have NEED of SUSTENANCE"

Phoenix even knows she's fighting a HUNGRY (WEAK) Galactus

(please log in to view the image)
"You have NOT the Strength to Continue this conflict"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:47 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BaptizedAtheist
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, THAT changes everything. Galactus > Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:56 PM