KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sebastian Shaw vs. Doc Samson

Sebastian Shaw vs. Doc Samson
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Sebastian Shaw vs. Doc Samson

Fight takes place in a Pizza Hut parking lot.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 09:01 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Sebastian Shaw vs. Doc Samson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Fight takes place in a Pizza Hut parking lot.

doc

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 09:11 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

yeah gotta go with Doc too, he has a more impressive track record with just all the tangling with the Hulk he has done over the years

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:20 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Let's see, Shaw took Colossus down pretty impressively recently I must say. I see Colossus and Doc Samson as peers (Colossus having the strength advantage and Samson the skill).

But still, I don't reckon Samson has what it takes to overload Shaw.. Especially if Colossus couldn't.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:45 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by CasanoVa
Let's see, Shaw took Colossus down pretty impressively recently I must say. I see Colossus and Doc Samson as peers (Colossus having the strength advantage and Samson the skill).

But still, I don't reckon Samson has what it takes to overload Shaw.. Especially if Colossus couldn't.
That was not a real fight. Colossus was hallucinating he was fighting Shaw as the whole thing was in his head.

But Shaw did knock out Rogue who was amped with She-Hulks powers along with hers with a single blow. Shaw is a beast.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 12:36 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

shaw wins oh and shaw has beat colossus pritty easily in his first fight with the x-men.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
That was not a real fight. Colossus was hallucinating he was fighting Shaw as the whole thing was in his head.

But Shaw did knock out Rogue who was amped with She-Hulks powers along with hers with a single blow. Shaw is a beast.

Oh yeah embarrasment I had forgotten it was just Emma ****ing with their brains, embarrasment don't I feel stupid now.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 10:33 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by capt it up
shaw wins oh and shaw has beat colossus pritty easily in his first fight with the x-men.
That's because Colossus didn't know how his powers worked and he didn't punch him hard at all. I'm sure a rematch would go much differently.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 12:31 PM