KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beyonders vs Beyonder

Beyonders vs Beyonder
Started by: LORDSIDIOUS01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Beyonders vs Beyonder

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Ah, you mean the True Beyonders vs the Pre-retconned one?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:28 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Nice sig quote T.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:31 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Not better than my former I belive, but people didn't like that one.

- Well I don't think this battle is clear enough, whcih versions of which do you refere to?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:38 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Re: Beyonders vs Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Beyonders vs Beyonder

BeyonderS for the win.

Until recently Pre-retcon Beyonder would have been above them.

Ever since the discovery of the rediculous Feat by an Incomplete-Cosmic Cube,

things have changed.

Pre-retcon Beyonder was Everything Outside the Multiverse, and when he entered the Multiverse he took over and was one with Reality.

But Pre-retcon Beyonder was Never able to be Both simultaneously.

Either he was Everything Outside, or he was in control of Everything Inside.

The Incomplete Cosmic Containment Unit I was talking about,

Erased the entire Omniverse and then Re-Created it several times.

That in itself is above nearly anyone including Pre-retcon Beyonder.

But to think that a Complete Cosmic Cube is but a Tiny Fraction of the BeyonderS,

is humbling indeed.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:42 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I thought the Beyonders where incomplete Cosmic Cubes.
And Beyonders are lower than the Living Tribual, no?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:48 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Ah, you mean the True Beyonders vs the Pre-retconned one?

Yes

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

I thought the Beyonders where incomplete Cosmic Cubes.

Where'd you get that from?

And Beyonders are lower than the Living Tribual, no?

LT's official bio states only the TOAA is above him.

And I most certainly agree.

But we have to be reasonable,

an Incomplete-Cosmic Cube DID in fact Re-create the entire Omniverse.

Omniverse = the entirety of Marvel.

Beyonder in fact Never had power over the entirety of Marvel,

he said it himself without him THERE, the Beyond Realm was just empty Space.

(please log in to view the image)

So he was either the Beyond Realm, or in control of the Multiverse.

But Never simultaneously.

So the Beyonder was One Multiverse shy of controlling the entirety of Marvel. (the Omniverse)

Let's not forget the Cosmic Cube (Complete) is but a Tiny Portion of the True BeyonderS.

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 21st, 2007 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 10:10 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Beyonders vs Beyonder

Beyonders

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 10:16 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Mr Master
Let's not forget the Cosmic Cube (Complete) is but a Tiny Portion of the True BeyonderS.

Where was this stated, oh, and look in your hierarchy thread (just posted a question)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 10:19 PM
Mr Master

Where was this stated, oh, and look in your hierarchy thread (just posted a question)

By the Living Tribunal himself,

LT calls the BeyonderS, "the INFINITE"

"Minute bits of of their Energy" create Cosmic Cubes.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 10:22 PM
Utrigita

Yet I personally doesn't think that the Beyonders are so powerful as the impression gives, in the HOM a girl who had the power of the beyonders only briefly stalemated the Chaos Wave, IF they where so powerful so that they could recreate the omniverse over and over again then, the Chaos Wave shouldn't really present a problem for one who possessed the power of the beyonders.

Also if I might add then this ripes you hierachy apart, you have already said that the Beyonders are above Pre retcon Beyonder but obviously below ore at the same level as LT, so who comes LT beinging below Pre retcon beyonder ???

And LT really must be powerful to exact rules over beings that can create and recreate omniverses at a whim.

Last edited by Utrigita on Apr 26th, 2007 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 09:16 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
Yet I personally doesn't think that the Beyonders are so powerful as the impression gives, in the HOM a girl who had the power of the beyonders only briefly stalemated the Chaos Wave, IF they where so powerful so that they could recreate the omniverse over and over again then, the Chaos Wave shouldn't really present a problem for one who possessed the power of the beyonders.

Also if I might add then this ripes you hierachy apart, you have already said that the Beyonders are above Pre retcon Beyonder but obviously below ore at the same level as LT, so who comes LT beinging below Pre retcon beyonder ???

And LT really must be powerful to exact rules over beings that can create and recreate omniverses at a whim.

Welcome back smile

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 09:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coco11

PR Beyonder wins easily. Compared to Beyonders, the original Beyonder is a one-man army. Remember, Beyonders can be KILLED.

Speaking of Beyonder, I'll have call out the user named "BeyonderGod" because he has made some ridiculous claims in the past.

* He claims that Beyonders are omnipotent, then he cites mere statements to prove this claim, even though we know that Beyonders can't time travel and they can be killed by characters with enough power.

* He says the reason they can't time travel is because of PIS. I guess PIS is the insta-win argument for those who don't want to accept that their favorite characters aren't as powerful as they think they are. Mere statements vs actual showings? I'll go with the showings. The fact that they can't time travel means they're not omnipotent but rather just an extremely powerful race.

EDIT: Looking at the date this thread was posted, it seems what OP was talking about was an entirely different group named "Beyonders".

Last edited by coco11 on Jun 6th, 2017 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 08:09 PM
coco11 is currently offline Click here to Send coco11 a Private Message Find more posts by coco11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote