KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beat full powered Orion. Someone.

Beat full powered Orion. Someone.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beat full powered Orion. Someone.

To me, this character is SO hard to figure out where he ranks in the "who's the best" category. So, I thought people could throw out some people who they think can beat him. Hopefully, my other D.C folks will help me out with the debate.

Rules: Average herald level. No surfer.
No time/reality bending.
No magic.
I want to say no to allowing around light speed, but...he's got superhuman speed himself so I don't know.
No BFR.

Well, that's it. Seriously, let's figure out his tier. Junt and the other D.C ryders help me out here.

Here's a bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Apr 23rd, 2007 at 05:18 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:06 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Rhama Khan?It's fairly far-fetched but he was doing rather well against the JLA.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:08 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm... what the **** does DOW and MBI mean?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:17 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Rhama Khan?It's fairly far-fetched but he was doing rather well against the JLA.

Thought he was awesome

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:19 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He's rough to guage because you rarely see him running into other more well known characters and enemies, like running into some Superman or WW enemies or some such... Most of the Fourth World titles deal with Fourth World nearly exclusively, and even when they come to Earth, still mostly deal with their own characters..

Given his time with JLA however, and few other random appearances it's easy to say you have to at least get into the higher tier guys before you're going to find people that can catch a break against Orion and pull a handful of wins. He's so powerful and never breaks.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:27 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thanos? Morg w/e WOL?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:32 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos? Morg w/e WOL?

Rules: Average herald level.

Can you read MOTHER****ER!!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:33 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

If you hadn't said no magic i'd have said Manitou Raven.

F*cking awesome,once i'm done with Shadowpact he's so getting a respect thread.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:34 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Bart would rock Orion's jaw....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:35 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Skeets
Rules: Average herald level.

Can you read MOTHER****ER!!!!

No. big grin And that's stupid. The average leveler would get creamed against Orion. The dude is at least mid, if not high tier herald.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:36 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:42 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

laughing Sentry gets his ass raped.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:55 AM
manorastroman

laughing Sentry gets his ass raped.

prove it. it's going to be pretty hard to find scans of orion inserting his penis into another being's rectum.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:57 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Hasent been any ass raping going on yet. Until I see it, I stand by my choice.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:58 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

You have no idea how freaking powerful this guy is..............

Orion can smash planets, and even solar systems. He's got a godly forcefield, the astro force, a motherbox, and he's done decently against Darkseid on occasion.

Sentry is outclassed.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:30 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't DESTROY a galaxy, he matched and pushed back the force of the galaxy destroying beam. So, basically, his no-holds-barred AF on full blast might be able to shatter more than just ONE planet.

Orion's AF is akin to Star wars "force", in a way that it doesn't exist in any form Marvel, only D.C. What I'm saying it no one on marvel earh or even people at or above Surfer could counter/handle a massive dose of AF.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:51 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ahem. This is why I said Thanos. Cause, Orion is over most herald levelers and closer to Morg w/e WOL or Thanos than Surfer as a peer.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:53 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by long pig
He didn't DESTROY a galaxy, he matched and pushed back the force of the galaxy destroying beam. So, basically, his no-holds-barred AF on full blast might be able to shatter more than just ONE planet.

Orion's AF is akin to Star wars "force", in a way that it doesn't exist in any form Marvel, only D.C. What I'm saying it no one on marvel earh or even people at or above Surfer could counter/handle a massive dose of AF.
Originally posted by Skeets
Bart would rock Orion's jaw....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:56 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The scary thing is, Bart has a chance. But based on current showings, Orion would nuke him. Eventually though, well, it comes down to Speed Force vs. Astro Force.

Realistically, what the hell can Bart do to him?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:01 AM
Mr.Biscuits

The scary thing is, Bart has a chance. But based on current showings, Orion would nuke him. Eventually though, well, it comes down to Speed Force vs. Astro Force.

Realistically, what the hell can Bart do to him?

Rock his Mother****ing Jaw!
Even Orion wouldn't be able to take thousands of Superman level hits a second.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 07:03 AM