KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm vs Pre Crisis Darkseid

Firestorm vs Pre Crisis Darkseid
Started by: miraclethree

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
miraclethree
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firestorm vs Pre Crisis Darkseid

most of people think Firestorm should own Darkseid, probably that's the reason:

spoiler (i also heard about recent Firestorm# 35 -Darkseid's gonna catch beat...)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:14 AM
miraclethree is currently offline Click here to Send miraclethree a Private Message Find more posts by miraclethree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

no expression

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:21 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miraclethree
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
no expression

so who should win ?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:23 AM
miraclethree is currently offline Click here to Send miraclethree a Private Message Find more posts by miraclethree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Actually, in the new Firestorm issue, Darkseid appeared, but he far from caught a beating.
I wrote about it in a spoiler tag in the Countdown thread if you're interested in reading what happened.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:15 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Issue number please....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

35. This weeks issue.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:30 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Juntai
35. This weeks issue.

Thank you.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:31 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anyways, Firestorm takes down the powered up Kalibak, and the hordes of parademons depicted on the cover...Darkseid shows up, takes down Firestorm, Mister Miracle, and Orion effortlessly with one hand by some waves of energy. He looks at Firestorm, "You are the champion of the red? Your power is considerable." Firestorm says "I'm not just going to stand here and --" Darkseid cuts him off, "Yes, that is precisely what you will do." And he reached into the Firestorm Matrix and physically ripped Jason and Prof. Stien apart. Then took the Professor and left. Apperently as discussed in the past few issues, Darkseid does not have the Anti-Life yet -- as Motherbox told us -- but that Professor Stien has all but solved the equation... and now Darkseid has him.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:31 PM
Estacado
Legendary

35. This weeks issue.

Oh man it's still not available for me...sad

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:42 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I wrote the spoiler there for you, if you want to read about Darkseid's part.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:43 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I wrote the spoiler there for you, if you want to read about Darkseid's part.

Thanks I read it that's why I want it so bad but I have to wait......

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:47 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I posted those scans in the Darkseid respect thread...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Galan007
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I posted those scans in the Darkseid respect thread...
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sweet. big grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:46 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

I just read Firestorm 35....seems like Jason's going after the professor....

"You hear me Darkseid? Firestorm's coming for you!"

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, Firestorm takes down the powered up Kalibak, and the hordes of parademons depicted on the cover...Darkseid shows up, takes down Firestorm, Mister Miracle, and Orion effortlessly with one hand by some waves of energy. He looks at Firestorm, "You are the champion of the red? Your power is considerable." Firestorm says "I'm not just going to stand here and --" Darkseid cuts him off, "Yes, that is precisely what you will do." And he reached into the Firestorm Matrix and physically ripped Jason and Prof. Stien apart. Then took the Professor and left. Apperently as discussed in the past few issues, Darkseid does not have the Anti-Life yet -- as Motherbox told us -- but that Professor Stien has all but solved the equation... and now Darkseid has him.

If Martin Stien was still Elemental Firestorm he could really really give Darkseid a battle.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 08:21 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

That jobber Darkseid. Hope he doesn't job in Countdown??

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I think he is the main villian in Countdown.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 10:51 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy-Chan

That scan is kind of misleading. If you read the actual story, it was obvious that Firestorm got a lucky shot and that Darkseid was more powerful.

1. In the story it comes from, Firestorm gets punked by Orion

2. In this same story, Firestorm, Orion, and Powergirl lose to a team of villains that Darkseid owned TWICE.

3. Darkseid was actually beaten by Metron. He was still standing and fighting Orion, Firestorm, and Powergirl when Metron killed him by redirecting the cannon.

Anyone who thinks Firestorm was presented as more powerful in THAT story is misrepresenting it. He was crafty and got off a good shot but it was clear that DS was more powerful than any of the heroes. Besides, that story was de facto retconned out of NG continuity when Kirby did Hunger Dogs. The changes made (for instance Darkseid dying on the next page) were ignored.

Firestorm has lost to beings Darkseid created like Brimstone and Parasite.

And there's this

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1460/blehzaozj5.jpg

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4420/blehzao1co0.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5553/blehzao2eo4.jpg

Firestorm has a chance against just about anyone but he'd be the underdog against Darkseid based on all the comics I've read where they're together.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 01:43 AM
Jimmy-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well normal Firestorm yes, Elemental Firestorm wrecked Brimstone when he was still new to his powers.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 03:17 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Nice to see you back Jimmy. thumb up

Starhawk, didn't you read Jimmy's post? Darkseid MADE Brimstone. That puts him pretty high up.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 03:32 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote