KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surfer vs Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Sersi & Mrs. Marvel

Surfer vs Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Sersi & Mrs. Marvel
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Surfer vs Vision, Hercules, Wonderman, Hulk, She-Hulk, Sersi & Mrs. Marvel

Current Surfer.

Debate.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This is actually a worse curbstomp. At least Sersi might be able to stop Supes if she doesn't get blitzed. Surfer's gonna murder the team.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:30 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Unless BP happens to turn up...shifty

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:34 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Surfer: "NOT THE ARMBAR! NOT THE ARMBAR! ANYTHING BUT THE COSMIC ARMBAR!"

BP: "*****, you better step off before I pimp-slap your chrome ass."

stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:37 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Still not as bad as a table...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Still not as bad as a table...

Actually, the armbar probably is worse. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:39 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, the armbar probably is worse. stick out tongue
You really want to compare them?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Surfer can and would promptly drain the Hulks, and when the rest attack in mass, he'd short out Vision, and then dabble with Simons ionic nature.

It's now 10 minutes into the match, and he's just begun.

It's now Hercules, Ms.Marvel and Sersi vs Surfer.

Ms.Marvel is good, but Surfer is by far the better and more powerful energy manipulator.
Not to mention she'd realize who she was fighting, and likely be beaten even easier, due to self doubt and fear.

Sersi is a good matter transmuter, but i can't recall Surfers record against it, and from someone as skilled as her.

Hercules is stronger than Surfer, but he's too limited.

He'd win forum mode easily, but comics is harder to peg.

Whenever he comes up against teams, he normally spouts something about them being formidable, but theirs isn't the Power cosmic and does something vaguely powerful which lays out the team in a shot.

Comic Surfer should lose due to the numbers game alone, but i wouldn't be surprised if a writer had him beat them.

He does have an advantage over each, and has been shown beating nearly each one on one.

Bah, Comic Surfer loses, due to the popularity of Hulk and Shulkie.

The only immensely popular character on the team is Hulk, followed by Shulkie.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:40 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

there's no black panther to tip the scale

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:41 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

But...!

Originally posted by olympian
For Surfer nowadays to *regulary* speedblitz people left and rigth, it would have to happen in the major bulk of his appearances. It doesnt. As for Herc, he already stopped people faster than him. Your big problem here its you using high feats for one character and knowing shit about the others.

You can say it as many times you want. Its still wrong. Not only Surfer does NOT speedblitz regulary against opponnents he also does NOT if ever speedblitzed anyone while going faster than ligth, post crisis. If anything you have one example of it and the opponent in question, made it out alive.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:43 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

SBP, if that quote was directed at me, i never said Surfer would blitz.

I specifically made mention of it taking at least 10 minutes.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:45 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by UniOmni
SBP, if that quote was directed at me, i never said Surfer would blitz.

I specifically made mention of it taking at least 10 minutes.

LoL. It wasn't directed at you.

I do think Surfer's speed alone will give him many victories.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:49 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Olympian said that? Well, **** him. His credibility just took a nosedive. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:50 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Actually, he's right.

Surfer doesn't pull off what i equate to his vers of the speedblitz normally.

Its the outlier type showing, definitely not the norm.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:51 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Olympian said that? Well, **** him. His credibility just took a nosedive. stick out tongue
And... why exactly?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:52 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL. He didn't say that about the Surfer, he said it about Superman who has speedblitzed more often than Surfer himself.

*Just switched names to show the insanity going on in the Supes vs this team thread*

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:54 PM
guy222
With my gal

Surfer: "NOT THE ARMBAR! NOT THE ARMBAR! ANYTHING BUT THE COSMIC ARMBAR!"

BP: "*****, you better step off before I pimp-slap your chrome ass."

stick out tongue

not the bar, even i am afraid laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 11:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by guy222
not the bar, even i am afraid laughing out loud

I'd like to see LT arm-bar'ing someone.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 11:33 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by llagrok
I'd like to see LT arm-bar'ing someone.

he doesn't have to

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 11:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by UniOmni
Surfer can and would promptly drain the Hulks, and when the rest attack in mass, he'd short out Vision, and then dabble with Simons ionic nature.

It's now 10 minutes into the match, and he's just begun.

It's now Hercules, Ms.Marvel and Sersi vs Surfer.

Ms.Marvel is good, but Surfer is by far the better and more powerful energy manipulator.
Not to mention she'd realize who she was fighting, and likely be beaten even easier, due to self doubt and fear.

Sersi is a good matter transmuter, but i can't recall Surfers record against it, and from someone as skilled as her.

Hercules is stronger than Surfer, but he's too limited.

He'd win forum mode easily, but comics is harder to peg.

Whenever he comes up against teams, he normally spouts something about them being formidable, but theirs isn't the Power cosmic and does something vaguely powerful which lays out the team in a shot.

Comic Surfer should lose due to the numbers game alone, but i wouldn't be surprised if a writer had him beat them.

He does have an advantage over each, and has been shown beating nearly each one on one.

Bah, Comic Surfer loses, due to the popularity of Hulk and Shulkie.

The only immensely popular character on the team is Hulk, followed by Shulkie.

Do you see this post TricksterPriest and superboy prime. Did you see him say anything about speed blitzing them knocking them out, no because this guy knew that it wouldnt work. He used surfer for all the power that he possess and thats how he would get the win.

Superman dont have the power that surfer has and that would end up with him losing. Its to many powerful people on this list for superman to take out but surfer has the power to take a couple of these people powers away from them and he also can matter manipulate. Surfer gets the majority out of this fight 7/10 but superman loses 10/10 because he isnt as powerful or close to as powerful as superman.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 12:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote