KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cannonball vs Vanguard

Cannonball vs Vanguard
Started by: Charlotte DeBel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Cannonball vs Vanguard

I'm a bit bored...but nevermind.

The setting is Moscow, world hockey championship, after Belarus-USA game. Nikolai is pretty upset and a bit drunk.
"Hey, Belarusian loser!"
"WTF?"
Vanguard turns around to see Cannonball, who's drinking beer and happy because of 5-1 victory of the USA team.
"I said that you're the stupid Belarusian f@g.."
"I thought you knew dick about hockey and weren't interested in anything, save from freshly frien Kentucky chicken and some chicks that were stupid enough to sleep with you..."

And the brawl starts...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_%28comics%29

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 02:27 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Cannonball vs Vanguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I'm a bit bored...but nevermind.

The setting is Moscow, world hockey championship, after Belarus-USA game. Nikolai is pretty upset and a bit drunk.
"Hey, Belarusian loser!"
"WTF?"
Vanguard turns around to see Cannonball, who's drinking beer and happy because of 5-1 victory of the USA team.
"I said that you're the stupid Belarusian f@g.."
"I thought you knew dick about hockey and weren't interested in anything, save from freshly frien Kentucky chicken and some chicks that were stupid enough to sleep with you..."

And the brawl starts...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_%28comics%29

Good thread. Sam ftw

thank u bz

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 03:33 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

This would be an interesting fight, but I don't the limits of Vanguard's powers soo Cannonball?

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Their powers kinda similiar, so I think their fields should cancel each other and physically Kolya (short version of name Nikolai) is superior to Sam and also better h2h fighter...though Sam is faster.

Anyways, I like Vanguard because he was the first superhero from Minsk created by Marvel. Though I like his sister better... her name, Laynia, is most probably an uglified version of really existing name Lana (short of Svetlana) which is my given name.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:28 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still sam

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 09:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Their powers kinda similiar, so I think their fields should cancel each other and physically Kolya (short version of name Nikolai) is superior to Sam and also better h2h fighter...though Sam is faster.

Anyways, I like Vanguard because he was the first superhero from Minsk created by Marvel. Though I like his sister better... her name, Laynia, is most probably an uglified version of really existing name Lana (short of Svetlana) which is my given name.

Good thing you're not biased stick out tongue .

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 10:45 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote