KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » "Where do you want least to be?" 2

"Where do you want least to be?" 2
Started by: Bouboumaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bouboumaster

"Where do you want least to be?" 2

Where is the least place you would be in these scenarios?

1) In the New-Jersay, you see the girl of your neighbor. You say "Hi! How are you?" To her. The Punisher comes in front of you with a damn automatic shot gun and he's sure you just said "Hey, I want to **** you!"

2) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have to report to him that you have been owned like a little girl by a Wakandian that took you in a armbar.

3) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have the nickname "Champion of Life". However, Thanos heard about you, and he's coming for you.

4) In the assistance of a magic show, Strange is asked to show his greatest spells. And he's willing to ****in' impress the girls backstage.

5) Thor and Hercules team up against Thing and Hulk. You are in the middle, tied.

6) You are falling of a bridge, and the only one who could save your life is the Human Torch.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:39 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

1st one. There is at least a slim chance of survival in all the other ones.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:41 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

LEAST like to be? Probably with the punisher.

2) I could just find another planet for Galactus
3) I'd chill with Galactus and let him own Thanos again.
4) Strange is skilled. He won't hurt anyone to impress some chicks.
5) Thor, Hercules, and Thing are all 'good guys.' They wouldn't let me get ripped apart. And the three of them combined are plenty to hold back the Hulk for long enough for me to get away.
6) I either break my neck falling off the bridge, or burn to death. Neither are too great - but it's better than that sadist the Punisher.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:46 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Huh?I'm fifteen,First one is a cakewalk for me.

2nd?Dude,I'm a kid,what were you expecting.

3rd?Uh,need a herald?

4th?whuh?

5th,3 of them would get me to safety.

6th,meh.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:46 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

1) In the New-Jersay, you see the girl of your neighbor. You say "Hi! How are you?" To her. The Punisher comes in front of you with a damn automatic shot gun and he's sure you just said "Hey, I want to **** you!"

2) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have to report to him that you have been owned like a little girl by a Wakandian that took you in a armbar.

3) You, Pwnzor, herald of Galactus, have the nickname "Champion of Life". However, Thanos heard about you, and he's coming for you.

4) In the assistance of a magic show, Strange is asked to show his greatest spells. And he's willing to ****in' impress the girls backstage.

5) Thor and Hercules team up against Thing and Hulk. You are in the middle, tied.

6) You are falling of a bridge, and the only one who could save your life is the Human Torch.

I'm gonna go with five cause ew just ew. I wouldn't mind being in 6 though.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:48 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: "Where do you want least to be?" 2

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

I take out Frank w/ease yes

thank u bz

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Number 6 isn't bad at all. Torch can fly and all that jazz without being totally engulfed in flames. He did so in Civil War.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 01:50 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Least, 1.

Best would be 2, I could just go back and blow up Wakanda from space

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:00 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Number 6 due to reasons stated above.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:19 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

huh

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:30 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:31 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
huh

laughing

I just read the question over, duh.

Well then of couse number 1.

My mistake.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post May 5th, 2007 02:37 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

either number 3 or 5.
As for 2, I just creep up on Wakanda and blow it all up.
While afterwards hovering over the pile of smoldering ash and rotten corpses laughing and yelling" Who got pawned now bitches"?

Old Post May 16th, 2007 07:28 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'll readily enter a scenario where my name is Pwnzor, even if it means imminent death.

Old Post May 16th, 2007 07:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote