KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Top 5 Best Marvel Martial Artists

Top 5 Best Marvel Martial Artists
Started by: Dangerous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dangerous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top 5 Best Marvel Martial Artists

Who's the top 5 most skilled martial artists in Marvel?

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:18 AM
Dangerous is currently offline Click here to Send Dangerous a Private Message Find more posts by Dangerous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Nathan Dayspring vs
Iron Fist vs
Stick/Mantis vs
Shang Chi/Logansan/Taskmaster vs
Captain America/Wade Wilson

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:50 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dangerous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by don't shiv
Nathan Dayspring vs
Iron Fist vs
Stick/Mantis vs
Shang Chi/Logansan/Taskmaster vs
Captain America/Wade Wilson

I don't really understands that list...?

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:51 AM
Dangerous is currently offline Click here to Send Dangerous a Private Message Find more posts by Dangerous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

what I really meant to say was

Cable Shang Chi Squirrel Girl Deadpool Iron Fist

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:56 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dangerous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by don't shiv
what I really meant to say was

Cable Shang Chi Squirrel Girl Deadpool Iron Fist

Cable is not a martial artist.
Squirrel Girl is an old joke which some still finds funny.
Deadpool is nothing special.
Iron Fist and SHang Chi are martial artists, through

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:01 AM
tkitna

Gamora
Mantis
Stick
Iron Fist
Shang Chi

By Stoic

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:37 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

yes s.g. is a joke.

stick or mantis for the fifth slot.

Cable has travelled to the past the future and the end of time and beatdown heavy hitters like Apoc The Skorrn & Gaunt w'o mutant tp tk or guns and ammo. [in Gaunt''s case [the most evil man in the history of the universe tm] they were evenly matched both had tp tk and techno organic technology]

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I gunna go on a limb here and your talking around street level guys right?

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:52 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

I gotta give it to Shang Chi, is he technically better than Iron Fist?

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:13 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

Frank Miller wrote him as an equal to Daredevil in an old Powerman & Iron Fist guest appearance...

And I'm positive Shang Chi would smash DD.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:23 PM
MRasheed is currently offline Click here to Send MRasheed a Private Message Find more posts by MRasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shang Chi and Iron Fist would be my guess.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:24 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

5.) Bullseye
4.) Daredevil
3.) Iron Fist
2.) Cat
1.) Shang Chi

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:26 PM
MRasheed is currently offline Click here to Send MRasheed a Private Message Find more posts by MRasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:28 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

The page your link sends me to I think is a bit out of order. To put Wolverine and Captain America above Shang Chi is a bit ridiculous, but having Dr. Strange and Bane over Lady Deathstrike is damn right criminal. In fact a lot of the lower portion is out of hand. Anyhow, I'd rank Karnak a lot higher as well, he has natural abilities that go along with his training. Also I always found Gamora to be over rated when it comes to hand to hand fighting. Shang Chi all the way!

Old Post May 10th, 2007 12:45 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by MRasheed
5.) Bullseye
4.) Daredevil
3.) Iron Fist
2.) Cat
1.) Shang Chi

The Iron Fist has fought Cat twice. Once, the fight was a stalemate till Danny was distracted by Misty. Cat took note of this and took advantage. In their second encounter, Iron Fist says "I was distracted last time, but this time I'm focused" and continues to stomp the Cat.

Shang Chi and Danny were stalemating in their encounter, and Danny has far better chi control than Shang.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:08 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Gamora
Thanos
Champion
Mantis
Moondragon

Roughly.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:11 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by redhotrash
The page your link sends me to I think is a bit out of order. To put Wolverine and Captain America above Shang Chi is a bit ridiculous, but having Dr. Strange and Bane over Lady Deathstrike is damn right criminal. In fact a lot of the lower portion is out of hand. Anyhow, I'd rank Karnak a lot higher as well, he has natural abilities that go along with his training. Also I always found Gamora to be over rated when it comes to hand to hand fighting. Shang Chi all the way!

1. Wolverine's stomped Shang hand to hand.

2. Both Batroc and Zaran claimed that Captain America was an even better fighter than Shang Chi.

3. Not to mention the fact that Marvel agrees with us via the handbooks. erm.

4. What the hell are you talking about? The listing in the Ranks for MAs thread has Captain America, Shang Chi, and Wolverine all in the same 'top tier.' Also, Doc Strange and Bane are both in the tier BELOW Lady Deathstrike....

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Current Hierarchy

Cosmic Tier: (Transcendent Martial Artists)
Champion of the Universe, Gamora, Karate Kid, Mantis, Thanos

Uber Tier: (Unearthly Martial Artists)
Kirigi (DC), Moondragon, O-Sensei, Ogun, Snake-Eyes, Stick

Top Tier: ("Greatest Martial Artists")
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batman, Bronze Tiger, Captain America, Connor Hawke, Constantine Drakon, Elektra, Iron Fist, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Taskmaster, Wolverine

Second Tier: (Master Martial Artists)
Agent X, Azrael, Black Canary, Black Panther, Black Widow, Bullseye, Cable, Daken, Daredevil, David Cain, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Donatello, Echo, Eric Killmonger, Gorgon (Tomi Shishido), Green Arrow, Grifter, Karnak, Lady Deathstrike, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Midnight Sun, Natas, Nick Fury, Nightwing, Prometheus, Puck, Ra's al Ghul, Raphael, Ravager, Red Hood, Red Skull, Silver Samurai, Steel Serpent, Stone, Talia al Ghul, Twelve Brothers in Silk, Wildcat (Ted Grant), Winter Soldier, Wonder Woman, Vandal Savage, X-23

Third Tier: (Highly Skilled Martial Artists)
Ares, Arsenal, Bane, Beta Ray Bill, Black Bolt, Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Blade, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Colleen Wing, Damian Wayne, Doctor Mid-Nite, Doctor Strange, Domino, Donna Troy, Hawkeye, Hercules, Huntress, Katana, Kingpin, Lady Vic, Midnighter, Mister America (Tex Thomson), Mister Terrific, Mockingbird, Moon Knight, Night Thrasher, Nightcrawler, Onyx, Psylocke, Punisher, The Question, Revanche, Robin (Tim Drake), Sabretooth, Shadowcat, Shatterstar, Shrike IV (Boone), Speedy (Mia Dearden), Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Stacy X, Terry McGinnis, Thor, US Agent, V, Wild Child, Wong

Fourth Tier: (Trained Martial Artists)
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Batwoman, Black Cat, Blink, Blue Devil, Boom Boom, Cannonball, Carol Danvers, Catwoman, Colossus, Cyclops, Falcon, Gambit, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Iron-Man, Jamie Madrox, Jubilee, Misty Knight, Mystique, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Superman, Tarantula, Thing, Zauriel

Accomplished Fighter: (Little formal training/Some Skill)
Apocalypse, Beast, Grace Choi, Hulk, Invisible Woman, Luke Cage, Monet St. Croix, Spider-Man, Strong Guy

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:11 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

SquirrelGirl (dont know what the hate is about erm her average skill puts her at the top)
Gamora
Moondragon
Mantis
ShangShi

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:16 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SquirrelGirl (dont know what the hate is about erm her average skill puts her at the top)
Gamora
Moondragon
Mantis
ShangShi
1. It's Shang Chi, not Shang Shi
2. There are better people then him for fifth.
3. Mantis > Moondragon

smile

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:21 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gamora
Moondragon
Mantis
ShangShi

*Shang Chi.

And Stick is more skilled than he. And Thanos is more skilled than Stick.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:23 PM