KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Karnak runs a gauntlet

Karnak runs a gauntlet
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Karnak runs a gauntlet

These guys just assassinated Black Bolt in his sleep. Karnak just found out, and he's pissed.

1. Bullseye w/ 10 shuriken and 1 katana
2. Shang Chi w/nunchucks
3. Spidey
4. Iron Fist
5. Daredevil.
6. All at once.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 14th, 2007 05:42 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

He clears it.

Can you imagine an enraged Karnak? He would be a beast, seriously.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 06:05 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He clears it.

Can you imagine an enraged Karnak? He would be a beast, seriously.

Yeah.

Imagine him fighting the 300 with no shields. He'd just run straight at the pack and kill them one at a time.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 07:13 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MRasheed
Cartoonist/Publisher

1.) All 10 shurikens would hit their intended mark. Karnak severely damaged manages to break katana. Bullseye throws remaining piece into Karnak's heart killing him.

End.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 07:28 PM
MRasheed is currently offline Click here to Send MRasheed a Private Message Find more posts by MRasheed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

He would fair OK against most of the people on that list. However Bullseye would kill him.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 08:00 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Karnak has above peak human speed/strength and so on. He can hit the weak points in every shuriken.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 08:07 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Karnak runs a gauntlet

Originally posted by llagrok
These guys just assassinated Black Bolt in his sleep. Karnak just found out, and he's pissed.

1. Bullseye w/ 10 shuriken and 1 katana
2. Shang Chi w/nunchucks
3. Spidey
4. Iron Fist
5. Daredevil.
6. All at once.

he clears w/ease

thank u bz

Old Post May 14th, 2007 08:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Karnak is the Inhuman that can "see" the weaknesses in people by looking at them?

No way he clears it imo. I also think Bullseye kills him.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 14th, 2007 09:40 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Spidey should probably be at the end, and I'd rank Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, and Daredevil as close to a tie as you can get. But anyhow, yeah I think Bullseye has a real shot at killing him. It doesnt mention how much time Karnak gets between fights, so even if he gets past Bullseye, he is going to be in bad enough shape that who comes next will have his number.
On a side note, has Bullseye ever used a katana before?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:00 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by redhotrash
Spidey should probably be at the end, and I'd rank Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, and Daredevil as close to a tie as you can get. But anyhow, yeah I think Bullseye has a real shot at killing him. It doesnt mention how much time Karnak gets between fights, so even if he gets past Bullseye, he is going to be in bad enough shape that who comes next will have his number.
On a side note, has Bullseye ever used a katana before?

I assume Bullseye is profession in use of most weapons. He sure knows how to use a Sai.

The problem is though, that I don't see how a shuriken can hurt Karnak. He has above peak human speed and strength, which means that he should be able to dodge the projectiles or smash them apart easily. When Luna attempted to cut him, he simply raised his hand and the katana broke when hitting his hand.

I put daredevil last because he's so apt at dodging and such. I might've underestimated spidey.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:39 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The problem is though, that I don't see how a shuriken can hurt Karnak. He has above peak human speed and strength, which means that he should be able to dodge the projectiles or smash them apart easily.

I'd like to see some evidence of this speed. I do however recall times that he's had trouble compensating for his lack of speed.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:42 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'd like to see some evidence of this speed. I do however recall times that he's had trouble compensating for his lack of speed.

All inhumans have above peak human strength/speed/endurance.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:43 PM
golem370

He only lifts 1 tons right Spider-Man webbs his arms and flings him down they block

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Also Spider-Man could defeat Daredevil and Iron Fist at the same so I don't know why they are higher then Spidey.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
Also Spider-Man could defeat Daredevil and Iron Fist at the same so I don't know why they are higher then Spidey.

I don't think you've understood anything about Karnak.

If you web him, he'll just kick the weak spot or bite it. Even Invisible Woman can't keep him in one place because he just finds a weak spot in her shields.

Daredevil > Wolverine
Wolverine > Spider man

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:20 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Karnak has been punked in agilty and speed by BP twice now. DD has also been shown to be more agile than Karnak when Gorgon and Karnak made an apearence in his comic for a few issues.

If hes so fast then why have DD and BP both proved to be able to dodge his blows with relative ease.

Bullseye stops him imo.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:38 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hercules
Karnak has been punked in agilty and speed by BP twice now. DD has also been shown to be more agile than Karnak when Gorgon and Karnak made an apearence in his comic for a few issues.

If hes so fast then why have DD and BP both proved to be able to dodge his blows with relative ease.

Bullseye stops him imo.

He's so fast? What the **** are you talking about?

I said he's above peak human, like all inhumans are. That's a fact. Never said he was faster than DD or Black Panther.

Did you read what I said earlier? No, clearly you didn't. I said that DD would be a tough opponent, because he's able to dodge most of the attacks.

I have a feeling Iron Fist might take him.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:40 PM
golem370

I don't think you've understood anything about Karnak.

If you web him, he'll just kick the weak spot or bite it. Even Invisible Woman can't keep him in one place because he just finds a weak spot in her shields.

Daredevil > Wolverine
Wolverine > Spider man

Spider-Man would beat Wolverine before Wolverine knew he was beat Daredevil as well on good shot from Spider-Man would cripple Daredevil. Then Spider-Man webbs his arms and legs and flings him down the street.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:41 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man would beat Wolverine before Wolverine knew he was beat Daredevil as well on good shot from Spider-Man would cripple Daredevil. Then Spider-Man webbs his arms and legs and flings him down the street.

Let's think about the battles Wolverine and Spider man have had.

How do you suppose Spider-man can kill Wolverine anyways? Punching him won't do anything.

So apparently

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:44 PM
golem370

I didn't say he could kill Wolverine i said he could beat Wolverine

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on May 15th, 2007 at 01:50 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:46 PM