KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vargas & Taskmaster vs Daredevil & Batman

Vargas & Taskmaster vs Daredevil & Batman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Vargas & Taskmaster vs Daredevil & Batman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 11:32 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Vargas & Taskmaster vs Daredevil & Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Vargas- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Vargas

team two

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 05:41 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vargas could easily solo these guys, he could take them any day of the week.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 05:43 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

vargas could take all three easyly

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 05:44 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by llagrok
Vargas could easily solo these guys, he could take them any day of the week.

Is Vargas still alive

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 05:55 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by jasofisc
vargas could take all three easyly

did he die at the hands of rogue?

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 05:55 PM
jasofisc

Originally posted by guy222
did he die at the hands of rogue?

I think your right

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:01 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Vargas never really did anything that would suggest he would take Daredevil, Batman and Taskmaster at once. He beat up Beast and killed Psylocke? Wow!!! ...That is least impressive list of accomplishments out everyone in this thread.

I think it was implied that Rogue let Vargas live, so she could defy destiny... but it was never really made clear.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 06:52 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Vargas never really did anything that would suggest he would take Daredevil, Batman and Taskmaster at once. He beat up Beast and killed Psylocke? Wow!!! ...That is least impressive list of accomplishments out everyone in this thread.

I think it was implied that Rogue let Vargas live, so she could defy destiny... but it was never really made clear.

Right right right right right.

I've yet to see Taskmaster, Daredevil and Batman drop a guy who's of Beast' durability with a simple punch to the gut. No wait, not just drop him, put him IN A COMA.

Vargas was faster than Rogue and that Rogue had Quicksilver's speed. He also dropped her with two punches, which is more impressive than anything these guys have done.

Daredevil breaks his hands when trying to hit Kingpin, he fails. Batman wouldn't stand a chance either. Vargas can easily speedblitz these guys into oblivion.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2007 07:09 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

he beat rogue nearly to death

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:12 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jasofisc
he beat rogue nearly to death

With hardly any punches at all.

She was only able to get him by ambushing and absorbing him.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:42 PM
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by llagrok
Right right right right right.

I've yet to see Taskmaster, Daredevil and Batman drop a guy who's of Beast' durability with a simple punch to the gut. No wait, not just drop him, put him IN A COMA.

Vargas was faster than Rogue and that Rogue had Quicksilver's speed. He also dropped her with two punches, which is more impressive than anything these guys have done.

Daredevil breaks his hands when trying to hit Kingpin, he fails. Batman wouldn't stand a chance either. Vargas can easily speedblitz these guys into oblivion.

BATKICK MUTHAFUKUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but seriously Vargas solos team two. To mean hes like a weaker Mourlun...

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:00 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by outavodka
BATKICK MUTHAFUKUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but seriously Vargas solos team two. To mean hes like a weaker Mourlun...

Vargas could easily solo Morlun, if he used his sword. Morlun only beat spidey because Spidey had no idea that he was absorbing his strength.

If Vargas started punching Morlun, then he'd probably lose.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:34 PM