KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs Darkseid

Galactus vs Darkseid...Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Galactus 14 93.33%
Darkseid 1 6.67%
Stalemate/Tie 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Galactus vs Darkseid
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus vs Darkseid

My money's on Galactus.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:50 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

galactus 10 outta 10 all day everyday.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, Galactus would mindrape Darkseid anyday.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:55 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

galactus would own darksied and highfather at the same time with ease.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Galactus vs Darkseid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
My money's on Galactus.

G

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:57 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, the extent of Galactus' power isn't truly known at all, huh?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:47 AM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So, the extent of Galactus' power isn't truly known at all, huh?

IMO, full powered Galactus is theory

He's a force of nature. As per the old Marvel books. Like most characters retcons happen. Stories change

IMO, he's one of the most powerful beings created by Marvel smile

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:17 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still g

could be swayed if ds does something extraordinary

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 05:34 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Galactus the Skrull loses

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 05:39 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

U think its a Skrull in the latest FF issue

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 05:48 PM
ODG

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the real Hulk and the real Galactus. Millar's been pulling out all the stops in his FF run. Either way, Galactus ftw.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 05:50 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

this was done in the dc/marvel crossover of the same title as this thread,we learn galactus can stand up to darkseids power better than vice versa, however ds could have offed a weaken G by not calling off his animated building that was downing big G. and he called off his para demons who were about to overwhelm ss by sheer numbers, so DS had his chance to destroy them both.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 05:55 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by lawest9
this was done in the dc/marvel crossover of the same title as this thread,we learn galactus can stand up to darkseids power better than vice versa, however ds could have offed a weaken G by not calling off his animated building that was downing big G. and he called off his para demons who were about to overwhelm ss by sheer numbers, so DS had his chance to destroy them both.
That crossover isnt canon but imo that is how it would go down as well. Keep in mind also Galactus was starving also in the Hunger.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 06:24 PM
Utrigita

Galactus for the win.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:08 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kirby said a peak DS is a normal Galen and kirby`s opinion>>>>>>>>>every comic fan.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:35 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Kirby said a peak DS is a normal Galen and kirby`s opinion>>>>>>>>>every comic fan.
You show me where Kirby said this.

Hell, it doesn't mean much anyway since he's never been portrayed at those levels without help.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Great Galen
You do realize that this a fantasy forum match with no specific writer writing it.

With that being said who do you think takes it?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:42 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You show me where Kirby said this.

www.comicsnews.com/archive/18852.php

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Darkseid sends Galactus crying to the Living Tribunal by making fun of his pink skirt.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 08:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Is that before ore after Galactus has made Orion fatherless?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 08:06 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote