KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morg vs Black Adam

Morg vs Black Adam
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Morg vs Black Adam

Morg
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Black Adam

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:37 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

The universe collapses at the awesomeness of this battle.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:43 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

morg

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Morg vs Black Adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by complexbrother
Morg

vs

Black Adam

does morg have the wol

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Morg beheads Teth...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 03:51 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by llagrok

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 12:45 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Morg.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 12:47 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by llagrok

Morg isn't awesome.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:15 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Morg stomps him if he's got the WOL. Otherwise.....I'm gonna say slight edge to BA, because Morg is an idiot. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:28 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Morg stomps him if he's got the WOL. Otherwise.....I'm gonna say slight edge to BA, because Morg is an idiot. stick out tongue
Because he's from DC, and like DC, his first initial is like a reverse alphabet.

"DC BA."

Turn it around...
AB CD.

Fanboy.

Because you know, Morg isn't really an idiot, so that whole theory is out the window...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by batdude123
Morg isn't awesome.
morg is cool though he was a cool herlad.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I think the two are equal if he doesn't have the WOL, but if he does then Morg wins 10/10.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:13 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Tyrant
Because he's from DC, and like DC, his first initial is like a reverse alphabet.

"DC BA."

Turn it around...
AB CD.

Fanboy.

Because you know, Morg isn't really an idiot, so that whole theory is out the window...
cosigned. hes very biased.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:15 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by King Kandy
I think the two are equal if he doesn't have the WOL, but if he does then Morg wins 10/10.

Pretty much.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:17 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Morg

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:22 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

morg and by the way you are correct trickster and batdude AND avalonofthewind are some of the most biased people on this forum.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by carver9
morg and by the way you are correct trickster and batdude AND avalonofthewind are some of the most biased people on this forum.

see, I don't mind being called a little biased. But why are you claiming that two of the better posters on here are biased? confused

I said it was a close fight. I gave a narrow edge to BA because Morg is not very smart. Which he's proved by doing things like attacking his own teammates during the tyrant fight or when Surfer beat his ass during their 2nd fight. Or turning on Galactus when he fired the UN at him and Tyrant.

I did not say: "OMG, BLACK ADAM WINZORS! DC PWNS MARVEL CUASE MARVEL IS THE SUCKAGE!"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:32 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

see, I don't mind being called a little biased. But why are you claiming that two of the better posters on here are biased? confused

I said it was a close fight. I gave a narrow edge to BA because Morg is not very smart. Which he's proved by doing things like attacking his own teammates during the tyrant fight or when Surfer beat his ass during their 2nd fight. Or turning on Galactus when he fired the UN at him and Tyrant.

I did not say: "OMG, BLACK ADAM WINZORS! DC PWNS MARVEL CUASE MARVEL IS THE SUCKAGE!"
You didnt need to say it. Your actions speak loud enough

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:35 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by His Airness
You didnt need to say it. Your actions speak loud enough

You, oh obnoxious one, can go to hell. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:38 AM
carver9

Do you know why morg attacked his teammates during battle. In that book it gives a good reason. His entire beginning gives a reason to why he did that. That didnt have anything to do with his intellegence.

But im not trying to down you or anything. Youre a cool guy and sometimes, well a lot of times your post does make a lot of sense but you have a very high showing of voting for dc characters when the other characters ability far out weighs the dc character.

No hard feelings though. smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote