KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA 1m Smackdown ( Iwont' stop till I find a combo that is thier match or better)

JLA 1m Smackdown ( Iwont' stop till I find a combo that is thier match or better)
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

JLA 1m Smackdown ( Iwont' stop till I find a combo that is thier match or better)

Superman 1m
Batman 1m
Starman 1m
Resurrection Man
Flash1M
Aquaman 1m
Hourman 1M

Amazo with the 34 leaguers powers
The Composit Man
Annihilus with the quantum bands
Unipower Gladiator
Thanos with the Reality Gem
The Runner
karate Kid

no prep for either side.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This would be a much closer battle then your previous thread.

It would probably come down to Thanos, Annihilus, and Amazo vs. Hourman and Resurrection Man.

But I still see the JLA taking the majority.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: JLA 1m Smackdown ( Iwont' stop till I find a combo that is thier match or better)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman 1m
Batman 1m
Starman 1m
Resurrection Man
Flash1M
Aquaman 1m
Hourman 1M

Amazo with the 34 leaguers powers
The Composit Man
Annihilus with the quantum bands
Unipower Gladiator
Thanos with the Reality Gem
The Runner
karate Kid

no prep for either side.

another win for the million team

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

fun match. the Amazo you're referring to is the one that was going to bust Ivo out of prison in the issue where Superman disbands the Justice League and Ray Palmer rejoins? wasn't the main power of that Amazo that he would take on the powers of anyone who is currently a League member? Then team two for the win. but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that he would be able to do that... and otherwise, team one takes this, barely. you're not giving Hourman the whorligig, right?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:24 PM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tjcoady
fun match. the Amazo you're referring to is the one that was going to bust Ivo out of prison in the issue where Superman disbands the Justice League and Ray Palmer rejoins? wasn't the main power of that Amazo that he would take on the powers of anyone who is currently a League member? Then team two for the win. but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that he would be able to do that... and otherwise, team one takes this, barely. you're not giving Hourman the whorligig, right?

yes I'm talking about amazo who has the powers of anyone who is in the league. but specifically the leaguers at the time of that comic. and yes Hourman has the Worlogog. Which is why I gave Thanos the Reality Gem.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:25 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
and yes Hourman has the Worlogog. Which is why I gave Thanos the Reality Gem.
Thanos would need a minimum of the Reality, Time, Space, and Power Gems to be in the Worlogog's league though. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos would need a minimum of the Reality, Time, Space, and Power Gems to be in the Worlogog's league though. smile

maybe. I was going on the fact that They could work together. Amazo would already have vast reality altering abilities as well as uber magic.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:26 PM