KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » king thor vs superboy prime

king thor vs superboy prime
Started by: lionking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lionking

king thor vs superboy prime

who wins blood lust

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:37 AM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

King Thor. SBP is a brawler with a few high energy lvl attacks. I dont' even know if the retcon punch would really mean anything to a magical being. For now king thor 9/10. I'm giving sbp 1 win becuz of the retcon punch.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:50 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

magic doesn't effect SBP and ret con punched worked against black adam who is a magical being. he wudnt even need the punch he'd tear him a new one anyway

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:53 AM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um this is KING THOR.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:11 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
King Thor. SBP is a brawler with a few high energy lvl attacks. I dont' even know if the retcon punch would really mean anything to a magical being. For now king thor 9/10. I'm giving sbp 1 win becuz of the retcon punch.

Co-sign.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:15 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

What exactly did King Thor do that was more impressive than SBP?

Just curious, because he seemed to have an enormous amount of trouble making repairs to the moon... something a good GL could do easily.

KT was extremely inexperienced with the Odin Force.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:18 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123

Just curious, because he seemed to have an enormous amount of trouble making repairs to the moon... something a good GL could do easily.

Cuz he's King Thor. SBP should really even be able to get close to king thor. The old thor could BFR people so I'm guessing king thor can do that better and faster from farther away. IMO.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:20 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Cuz he's King Thor.

Okay. Good to know. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:22 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Not sure BFRing him is going to mean much. The Flashes tried that, iirc. It just prolonged the fight, because he made it back.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:23 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. Good to know. laughing out loud

Well. I"m trying to show that I"m not biased. SPB i bad assed, but so many people could have done so much. Just a good bfr is all it takes. Or dimensional imprisonment. We know those work well on him.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:23 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Juntai
Not sure BFRing him is going to mean much. The Flashes tried that, iirc. It just prolonged the fight, because he made it back.

True.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:24 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Or dimensional imprisonment.

The only way that's gonna be useful is if the imprisonment is by a red sun.

Besides, because of CIS, I doubt Thor would come to that.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:26 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Isn't Rune King Thor more powerful than King Thor.

Genis Velle Killed a giant that King Thor seemed a bit afraid of with ease. I don't think Genis could take Super Boy Prime.

-_-

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:50 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I have a few of these Thor issues, KT was pretty much Thor with Odin's power was he not? He did some cool stuff...Mangling Perrikkus, surviving a ground zero nuclear blast, taking over earth. I never saw the fight with the Thorbuster Armor but im sure he won. I think he can take SBP

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:03 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Blight
Isn't Rune King Thor more powerful than King Thor.

Genis Velle Killed a giant that King Thor seemed a bit afraid of with ease. I don't think Genis could take Super Boy Prime.

Ohhhh yes he could. yes

On the thread: Unless Thor got a significant speed upgrade, he's gonna get blitzed. Does SBP get his armor?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:07 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He seemed to do it pretty easily...
Or, is there another instance?

That's how I remember it anyway.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:17 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Well. I"m trying to show that I"m not biased. SPB i bad assed, but so many people could have done so much. Just a good bfr is all it takes. Or dimensional imprisonment. We know those work well on him.

I haven't seen enough of King Thor to make a proper judgement in this fight...however...BFR is definitely NOT the way to beat Superboy Prime.

Punched his way out of that Heaven dimension.
Punched his way out of the Phantom Zone.
Punched or flew himself out of the Speed force dimension.

And the only tacked on weakness the kid seems to have is Red Sunlight..which weakened still seems to leave the kid at least at Byrne Superman levels. I don't think the kid even weakens to human levels with Red sunlight.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:24 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
And the only tacked on weakness the kid seems to have is Red Sunlight..which weakened still seems to leave the kid at least at Byrne Superman levels. I don't think the kid even weakens to human levels with Red sunlight.
So, what you're saying, is that a Superman who flew through the red sun, beat a Lobo level being?
no expression

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Tyrant
So, what you're saying, is that a Superman who flew through the red sun, beat a Lobo level being?
no expression

Yup.

It's not the first time Superman has fought a high level opponent near a red sun either.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:33 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Tyrant
no expression
Remember, his heat vision was also enough energy to move a planet larger than Earth while his powers dissipated under a red sun.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:35 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote