KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » galactus vs odin& surtur

galactus vs odin& surtur
Started by: lordboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

galactus vs odin& surtur

odin w/destroyer armour+odin sword
surtur w/twilight sword/casket of anceint winters
vs
galactus (from black celestail arc)
who wins?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:17 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i think big would go down to both thes guys, amped up/ galactus could win but i dont see as unlikely imo. against these guys one on one defifntiely but with their power amps big g goes down.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
i think big would go down to both thes guys, amped up/ galactus could win but i dont see as unlikely imo. against these guys one on one defifntiely but with their power amps big g goes down.

big g from the black celestail arc seemed pretty powerfull though,virtaully reaching "full power".

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:29 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by lordboo
big g from the black celestail arc seemed pretty powerfull though,virtaully reaching "full power".
yes but surtur and odin both amped at one time would be to much for big at once, imo.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Yep they are but even against normal Galactus I wouldn't give them any chance whatsoever but against this verison they get toasted, The Galactus from the Black Celestial act would have destroyed the all the celestials and everything els to in that universe please don't tell me that you think Odin and Surtur can take him out when not even the entire Celestial race would have a chance.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:39 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Utrigita
Yep they are but even against normal Galactus I wouldn't give them any chance whatsoever but against this verison they get toasted, The Galactus from the Black Celestial act would have destroyed the all the celestials and everything els to in that universe please don't tell me that you think Odin and Surtur can take him out when not even the entire Celestial race would have a chance.
wasnt galactus eating celestials in that story? i dont think he could consume odin and surtur.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:53 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

wasnt galactus eating celestials in that story? i dont think he could consume odin and surtur.

Because they're way more powerful than Celestials.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:56 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Because they're way more powerful than Celestials.

Yes they are eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:18 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:24 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

thinking about saving this quote

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:31 PM
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I say an average galactus demolishes them

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:42 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

consuming whatever u know what i mean. i didnt mean was his mouth open as he was eating them. anyways i feel surtur and odin beat big g in slight majority.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:49 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

consuming whatever u know what i mean. i didnt mean was his mouth open as he was eating them. anyways i feel surtur and odin beat big g in slight majority.

Still doesn't make any sense. You said that because TehBigG could consume a Celestial he couldn't consume Odin or Surtur.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

how big was that blast that galactus let off after he was freed from annihilus? and galactus was pretty weak at that point, mad as all hell but weak and amped up odin and surtur are not capable of that kind of power let alone a moderate to well fed Galan

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:53 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

twilight sword is going to hurt big g. ive seen tyrant take on a well fed big g by himself and hurt him bad. this was depowerd tyrant. these two hurt big g and he may take one out but the other kills him.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

tyrant made big g bleed.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:55 PM
King Kandy

...The Black Celestial Galactus devoured the entire Universe.... WTF are Odin and Surtur going to do?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:00 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

tyrant made big g bleed.

Well was it possibly because Tyrant had used Galactus own ship against him to drain his energy erm

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:14 PM
Utrigita

twilight sword is going to hurt big g. ive seen tyrant take on a well fed big g by himself and hurt him bad. this was depowerd tyrant. these two hurt big g and he may take one out but the other kills him.

And I have seen a full powered Tyrant get beaten by Normal Fed Galactus the world is a funny place don't you think...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Utrigita
Well was it possibly because Tyrant had used Galactus own ship against him to drain his energy erm
gaalctus started using his ship against tyrant. tyrant merely countered everything big g threw at him. so either big g is a jackass and doesnt know what hes doing or tyrant just simply outmanuevered and countered his every move.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:34 PM