KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Violator

Thanos vs Violator
Started by: spawnwest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spawnwest

Thanos vs Violator

Thanos vs Violator (from spawn)

No rules.
Battle starts off in Phoenix, from there who knows.

Who wins??

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:19 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Thanos

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:24 PM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

What the hell is Violator going to do? Rip out his heart?

Thanos one-blast him.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:55 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
What the hell is Violator going to do? Rip out his heart?

Why not? That has a great track record against Thanos stick out tongue

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

"Interesting ..." LAMO

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:57 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Thanos vs Violator

Originally posted by spawnwest
Thanos vs Violator (from spawn)

No rules.
Battle starts off in Phoenix, from there who knows.

Who wins??

Thanos

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 07:04 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Violator is one of the top demons in hell. I don't think Thanos is going to one shot him and Violator is capable to ripping Thanos's head off. If Thanos does win, how is he going to do it?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:13 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why not? That has a great track record against Thanos stick out tongue
cough.........cheapshot.................

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Violator is one of the top demons in hell. I don't think Thanos is going to one shot him and Violator is capable to ripping Thanos's head off. If Thanos does win, how is he going to do it?

lol.

What power displays does Violator have? HARDLY ANY.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:30 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Violator is NOT one of the top demons in hell at all, in fact, he's a rather low level one. He's no where on par with the likes of Mammon, Malebolgia, etc.

Thanos would kill Violator easily

And I'm a huge Spawn fan, so i would know

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:44 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by quanchi112
cough.........cheapshot.................

cough.........did you miss the " stick out tongue " or something?.................

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 02:08 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
cough.........did you miss the " stick out tongue " or something?.................
quit referencing that cheapshot like it made thanos look bad. it didnt.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Violator is NOT one of the top demons in hell at all, in fact, he's a rather low level one. He's no where on par with the likes of Mammon, Malebolgia, etc.

Thanos would kill Violator easily

And I'm a huge Spawn fan, so i would know

I didn't say Violator was the top demon, being one of the Phlebiac brothers he's one of the top demons who trains other hellspawns. Being a trainer for hellspawns puts you up there in the top. He's a step below Malebolgia. Malebolgia or Mammon wouldnt send him out on mission if he was a punk. The only thing that is keeping Malebolgia from promoting Violator is his arrogance.

I don't think Thanos would beat any Hellspawn in training. I don't see Thanos being able to cut Violator's head off or beating the necroplasm out of him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:52 AM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

a step below malbolgia nah man he's like NOTHING compared to malbolgia he thinks he can take on a hellspawn but he cant a hellspawn with good holds on his powers should beat him since i dont think he has the power to stop him.

Depends on what healing levels the hellspawn and violator are that you believe thanos cant destroy them someone once said that every part of spawn was once destroyed and yet he regenerated at the first age is this true and if so do you have any pics.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 05:08 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't say Violator was the top demon, being one of the Phlebiac brothers he's one of the top demons who trains other hellspawns. Being a trainer for hellspawns puts you up there in the top. He's a step below Malebolgia. Malebolgia or Mammon wouldnt send him out on mission if he was a punk. The only thing that is keeping Malebolgia from promoting Violator is his arrogance.

I don't think Thanos would beat any Hellspawn in training. I don't see Thanos being able to cut Violator's head off or beating the necroplasm out of him.

I'm sorry, but you don't know jack shit about Thanos it seems. How can the Violator survive if Thanos blew up the planet?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JudgeXZXZ
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos. All around a more capable fighter than the pretty weak Violator.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:45 PM
JudgeXZXZ is currently offline Click here to Send JudgeXZXZ a Private Message Find more posts by JudgeXZXZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by quanchi112
quit referencing that cheapshot like it made thanos look bad. it didnt.

Let me spell it out for you son.

It was a joke. Thanos_HOTU brought up ripping his heart out. For purposes of humor (ithat being what I try to do most of the time) I mentioned that doing so would actually work since we've seen it happen via Drax's plot device powers. Furthermore just to make sure that people (read you) wouldn't think I was serious I added a :P smiley at the end.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:13 PM
spawnwest

Originally posted by llagrok
I'm sorry, but you don't know jack shit about Thanos it seems. How can the Violator survive if Thanos blew up the planet?

What does blowing up a planet have to do with anything considering that Violator is already dead and he's made up of necroplasm. Thanos would have to either have to rip Violator's head off or beat the necroplasm out of him.

I would agree that Thanos is a better fighter, but to stay that he'll beat Violator easy is BS.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:27 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

What does blowing up a planet have to do with anything considering that Violator is already dead and he's made up of necroplasm. Thanos would have to either have to rip Violator's head off or beat the necroplasm out of him.

I would agree that Thanos is a better fighter, but to stay that he'll beat Violator easy is BS.
If Thanos blows up the planet, then Violator gets blown up as well.

What happens if Thanos completely vaporizes him? That's a little worse than being without a head...

Thanos will beat him easy though. confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spawnwest

Originally posted by Tyrant
If Thanos blows up the planet, then Violator gets blown up as well.

What happens if Thanos completely vaporizes him? That's a little worse than being without a head...

Thanos will beat him easy though. confused

I don't think Violator would die from getting blown up considering he's from hell.

Vaporizing him would be interesting if he could pull it off. I wonder if Violator uses his telepathy would he able to sense Thanos trying to vaporizing and disappear. Or he could teleport Thanos to hell and take the battle there commanding all the young Hellspawn to attack Thanos.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 04:32 PM