KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Squirrel Girl vs. Karate Kid

Squirrel Girl vs. Karate Kid
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Squirrel Girl vs. Karate Kid

I think he wins. This is classic KK. What do you guys think?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:00 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

sg wins

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any one? why is no one responded to the question? What is the question. you know the question. What is the matri.. Sorry. Who wins?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:02 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit.

Two gods fighting.

But the girl gets the win.

Sig by Roland

Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Oh shit.

Two gods fighting.

you know she can only beat people more powerful than her right? he isn't more powerful than her. just more skilled. He beats her noggin in silly.

quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Oh shit.

Two gods fighting.

indeed. sg wins this all day.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you know she can only beat people more powerful than her right? he isn't more powerful than her. just more skilled. He beats her noggin in silly.
spite thread.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:03 AM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Sure, but when he starts to beat her, and thereby shows himself more powerful, something utterly inconceivable will happen to give Squirrel Girl the win.

And that's if he's constraining himself to low level martial arts. If he breaks out his comos crushing stuff, it will become a curb stomp in SG's favor.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:09 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Sure, but when he starts to beat her, and thereby shows himself more powerful, something utterly inconceivable will happen to give Squirrel Girl the win.

And that's if he's constraining himself to low level martial arts. If he breaks out his comos crushing stuff, it will become a curb stomp in SG's favor.

He's not more powerful than her. He never was powerful. He is only more skilled. Her powers come from beating people she can't concievably beat becuz they are far more powerful. KK isn't more powerful. Squirrel Girl is a mutant so technically she is more powerful than he. He beats her ass into a pulp for her rediculous name and costume. LMAO. not that his is much better.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:11 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

She beat Deadpool

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:15 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Squirrel Girl vs. Karate Kid

I think he wins. This is classic KK. What do you guys think?

sq ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
She beat Deadpool

Dead Pool is more powerful. He's got powers and super reflexes and Super healing and advanced strength. KK has none of that.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:19 AM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

He's not more powerful than her. He never was powerful. He is only more skilled. Her powers come from beating people she can't concievably beat becuz they are far more powerful.
Well, that is one explanation, but overall, SG defeats characters through comedic PIS, pure and simple. Her wins aren't because she has a power source, or a mutant gene, that is triggered when she fights someone stronger.

This might be a better way to look at it; Squirrel Girl has absolutely no plausible way of defeating Thanos, therefore, she will defeat Thanos. Likewise, SG has no plausible way of defeating Karate Kid, therefore, she will in fact defeat KK. This is simple comedy.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:28 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well, that is one explanation, but overall, SG defeats characters through comedic PIS, pure and simple. Her wins aren't because she has a power source, or a mutant gene, that is triggered when she fights someone stronger.

This might be a better way to look at it; Squirrel Girl has absolutely no plausible way of defeating Thanos, therefore, she will defeat Thanos. Likewise, SG has no plausible way of defeating Karate Kid, therefore, she will in fact defeat KK. This is simple comedy.

But she does have a plausible way of Beating KK. She's a mutant and he's a human. She has some skill if I'm remembering correctly. KK in his classic form is her match. Cuz he just does rediculous shit too. He in no way should be dodging pre crisis krytonians and pwning half the legion. They are a couple made in heaven. Add in Black Alice and you got a threesome worthy of taking over the earth.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:40 AM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can anyone debate intelligently about SG? laughing out loud

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:42 AM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Dead Pool is more powerful. He's got powers and super reflexes and Super healing and advanced strength. KK has none of that.

She does have Superhuman reflexes actually. She also has claws and a sort of telepathic link to Squirrels.

We even got to seen her not only beat him in terms of skill but compensate for his healing factor.

She can and would beat KK in a fight.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:46 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

SG stopped Thanos AND Doctor Doom. Does KK have some feats in that range?

Last edited by Bouboumaster on Jul 20th, 2007 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:13 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
SQ stops Thanos AND Doctor Doom. Does KK have some feats in that range?

Precrisis Kryptonians and Damamites and The LEgion count?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 01:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

looks like almost everyone is in agreement here that sg kicks his candy ass. sg wins this 10 out of 10.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:28 AM
Creshosk

SG ftw, just because it bother's Nvr so much.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:31 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote