KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid runs the gauntlet

Darkseid runs the gauntlet
Started by: Mider999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid runs the gauntlet

this is a no bull version of darkseid we're talking the real thing here not some sissy avatar or some sissy version that had low power levels while fighting doomsday or some version who gets punked by superman but the real deal lord of apocalypse same guy who powered a weapon that screwed up the anti monitor, same guy who hurt the spectre, same guy who it took five skyfathers merging together to even have a prayer, same guy who forced his way into the heart of the source and the same guy who has slaped around superman like a little girl

VS

ganthet
phantom stranger
DC zues
high father
shazam the wizard this is the old version the one before he got killed by the spectre
and Nabu

he gets to use the OE if he can destroy these guys for real with the OE then i guess he diserves to but he cant use it on the first try he has to actually fight a little and get his hands dirty so to speak but if he can hold his own after a while he can use the OE i thought about letting him absorb powers to help him in the following rounds but thats kinda overkill.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:07 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Darkseid owns all. (not really)

I don't know if he can beat highfather.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:08 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

phantom stranger kills him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

can you give us an explenation as to why quanchi thanks

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 03:58 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

ps has vast mystical powers making him nearly spectres equal. he would stomp ds all day.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 04:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Spectre is the only one in the list that could take DS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 04:50 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Spectre is the only one in the list that could take DS
phantom stranger crushes ds. high father could beat him. spectre curbstomps him. shazam beats him. nabu beats him also. this is a very tough gauntlet for him. sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:00 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by quanchi112
phantom stranger crushes ds. high father could beat him. spectre curbstomps him. shazam beats him. nabu beats him also. this is a very tough gauntlet for him. sad

If you think so...why make the gauntlet

Ok..try my gauntlet out

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:10 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If you think so...why make the gauntlet

Ok..try my gauntlet out
ur gauntlet is spite i have never seen. but i chalk it up to respect for thanos. u had to make him a harder gauntlet becuz hes that much better than darkseid. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:39 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

ur gauntlet is spite i have never seen. but i chalk it up to respect for thanos. u had to make him a harder gauntlet becuz hes that much better than darkseid. stick out tongue

laughing

I figured you'd say something like that

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing

I figured you'd say something like that
well its true. never i have seen such a difficult gauntlet. thanos does overcome more difficult challenges than darkseid though. so i can why ud give him the stiffest competition out there.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:15 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Re: Darkseid runs the gauntlet

Originally posted by Mider999

ganthet
phantom stranger
DC zues
high father
shazam the wizard this is the old version the one before he got killed by the spectre
and Nabu
a flight of stairs

I had to make sure the gauntlet was fix'd

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:02 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

high father could beat him. sad

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:10 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Nooo! Highfather!

no

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:31 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Originally posted by Evil_Ash

There's more. evil face

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:56 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

high father has lost to him. but he could beat him. thats all im saying. hes pretty much his equal. but id give ds the solid majority. but to say darkseid wins 10 out of 10 is ridicuolus against izaya. anyways this scan is from ancient days. ds aint half of what he was then.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:04 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

he is depending on the wrighter which you seem to ignore which is it quanchi is he equal to highfather or is he below superman.......make up your mind

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

he is depending on the wrighter which you seem to ignore which is it quanchi is he equal to highfather or is he below superman.......make up your mind
i never said he was below superman. i said superman can and has kicked his ass. superman trumps ds in hand to hand combat. high father is ds equal. but i see ds being more ruthless and getting more victories over izaya. ds still should take the majority over superman, but when his omega fails him he gets whooped by superman in close encounters. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:27 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

hay quanchi how about you do me a favor and stop doing that stupid face with a tounge cause it makes you look like a freaking baby its pathetic it really is. And you did say he was below superman you hypocrite HOW MANY TIMES have you said that he got beat by superman how many you even just admitted it. Oh now he's stronger then superman.........your just a pompus windbag he isnt stronger in any case why dont you do me a favor and stay the **** out of my threads ok?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

hay quanchi how about you do me a favor and stop doing that stupid face with a tounge cause it makes you look like a freaking baby its pathetic it really is. And you did say he was below superman you hypocrite HOW MANY TIMES have you said that he got beat by superman how many you even just admitted it. Oh now he's stronger then superman.........your just a pompus windbag he isnt stronger in any case why dont you do me a favor and stay the **** out of my threads ok?
if u keep insulting me and telling me to leave ill have to report you. i can post whatever i want. im not attacking u personally. ds is more powerful in general but superman excels in fistfights while ds has other beings fight for him. superman has more experience in one on one fights to. darkseid is more powerful but the most powerful guy doesnt always win. case in point-apokolips now. on any given sunday. wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:36 PM