KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Darkseid

Thanos vs Darkseid
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos 6 50.00%
Darkseid 6 50.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thanos vs Darkseid
Started by: Soops220

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soops220

Thanos vs Darkseid

Thanos vs Darkseid. Both have an hour prep. No powerups. How would this fight go.

I know this has been posted before but i can't seem to find the thread.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 06:58 PM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Been posted and debated lots of times before.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 06:59 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

If you can't find this fight then you obviously haven't searched very hard stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:02 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thanos wins this matchup. old ds would have given him a better time. thanos really would stomp ds anymore. ds has becomes supermans toy.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wally West
If you can't find this fight then you obviously haven't searched very hard stick out tongue

I have found different versions, but not one on one, no powerups, no gimmicks. plus i posted the poll to see what the popular opinion is.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:05 PM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

CLOSED!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:06 PM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Soops220
I have found different versions, but not one on one, no powerups, no gimmicks. plus i posted the poll to see what the popular opinion is.
im sure the popular opnion will be in thanos favor. hes just soo much better than ds.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins this matchup. old ds would have given him a better time. thanos really would stomp ds anymore. ds has becomes supermans toy.

but the question is how does he win.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Soops220
but the question is how does he win.
he wins with a physical thrashing. ds would try to use his omegas but they would fail as they have been written in recent times. supes heat vision worked and ww's bracelts have deflected it. its lost its luster over the years. that is only chance ds has. when that doesnt work he taps out becuz thanos would beat him into submission.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

he wins with a physical thrashing. ds would try to use his omegas but they would fail as they have been written in recent times. supes heat vision worked and ww's bracelts have deflected it. its lost its luster over the years. that is only chance ds has. when that doesnt work he taps out becuz thanos would beat him into submission.

The last times we see DS, he uses a wave of his hand to pwn a top tier Orion and Firestorm. he uses Reality altering to create actual universes. Do you read DC much? the last time he hit Superman, He knocked him out with one punch. Not even thanos is strong enough to do that. So where are you getting your info from? WW aegis bracelets are superior to Thanos bio shields. you really wanna compare her Shields to what thanos could throw up to deflect the Omega affect. The last time DS used the Omega affect , he killed Doomsday with it. Something no other energy caster in comics was able to do. not even the radiant.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:23 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The last times we see DS, he uses a wave of his hand to pwn a top tier Orion and Firestorm. he uses Reality altering to create actual universes. Do you read DC much? the last time he hit Superman, He knocked him out with one punch. Not even thanos is strong enough to do that. So where are you getting your info from? WW aegis bracelets are superior to Thanos bio shields. you really wanna compare her Shields to what thanos could throw up to deflect the Omega affect. The last time DS used the Omega affect , he killed Doomsday with it. Something no other energy caster in comics was able to do. not even the radiant.
ds cheapshotted him. how many times do u ahve to be told this. ds needs to cheapshot supes anymore. another bad showing for ds. laughing

orion and firestorm just looked bad, ds isnt handwaving anyone lik ethanos down. thanos is more than ds. thanos challenges odin and wasnt even put down. ds cant last more than four panels against doomsday. his durability is nothing to thanos.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

ds cheapshotted him. how many times do u ahve to be told this. ds needs to cheapshot supes anymore. another bad showing for ds. laughing

orion and firestorm just looked bad, ds isnt handwaving anyone lik ethanos down. thanos is more than ds. thanos challenges odin and wasnt even put down. ds cant last more than four panels against doomsday. his durability is nothing to thanos.

HP Doomsday Killed a guardian. guardians are each 100= green Lanterns.

DS Killed DS and lived from a brutal beating of a powered up Doomsday.

DS one shotted Superman and knocked him out. DD has NEVER been able to do that.

so much for you theory. I guess mine is to complicated for you to actually grasp and look at the facts. how old are you? maybe I need to break it down to 5th grade lvl.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:31 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

HP Doomsday Killed a guardian. guardians are each 100= green Lanterns.

DS Killed DS and lived from a brutal beating of a powered up Doomsday.

DS one shotted Superman and knocked him out. DD has NEVER been able to do that.

so much for you theory. I guess mine is to complicated for you to actually grasp and look at the facts. how old are you? maybe I need to break it down to 5th grade lvl.
here we come with the insults. at least u are arguing comics again. ds was rescued by superman and a motherbox. he was going to die if supes didnt intervene. fact.

ds cheapshotted superman after superman had saved him. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

here we come with the insults. at least u are arguing comics again. ds was rescued by superman and a motherbox. he was going to die if supes didnt intervene. fact.

ds cheapshotted superman after superman had saved him. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

And who powers the MB? DS also one shotted the cyborg Superman. Something Superman could NEVER do. Try again.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:38 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Wasnt bone claw Wolverine able to hurt Thanos? shifty

Or..

even a knife? big grin laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:42 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by braz

Or..

And gamora and a black hole

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And who powers the MB? DS also one shotted the cyborg Superman. Something Superman could NEVER do. Try again.
well ds has never put down doomsday one on one. superman has stalemated and beaten him before. ds didnt even want to fight him becuz he was scared. ds waled away from him once and into a portal. what a coward.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

And gamora and a black hole

and grass made him slip and squirrel girl pwned him.

quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by braz

Or..

did u eevr read the comic where steps injured darkseid. laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

well ds has never put down doomsday one on one. superman has stalemated and beaten him before. ds didnt even want to fight him becuz he was scared. ds waled away from him once and into a portal. what a coward.

Actually DS put doosmday in the ground. dont' your remember that? Is your memerory fuzzy? DD was much more powerful in HP than in the DOS. Please dont' forget that. Superman with a MB couldn't even stand up to DD. Where DS pwned DD, however briefly. One on ONe.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 07:45 PM