KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor/Sentry/WWH/ vs. BlackAdam/Orion/Lobo

Thor/Sentry/WWH/ vs. BlackAdam/Orion/Lobo
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor/Sentry/WWH/ vs. BlackAdam/Orion/Lobo

Extreme Pain as these guys beat the snot out of each other.

WWIII BA
Non Jobbering Orion
Thor using his actual powers
Lobo with his healing powers and bike and chain. No clone powers

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:34 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I think Sentry Beats Black Adam, but there aren't that many feats of Sentry to know for sure. WWHulk is where I'd put my money as far as a match with Lobo. Thor vs Orion looks like a stalemate. IMO Marvel wins this one.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:41 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Marvel wins

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:04 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I think Sentry Beats Black Adam, but there aren't that many feats of Sentry to know for sure. WWHulk is where I'd put my money as far as a match with Lobo. Thor vs Orion looks like a stalemate. IMO Marvel wins this one.

1. Nothing Sentry has done puts him on Superman's level, let alone Black Adam's. 2. Lobo would decimate any version of Hulk. 3. I'd favor Orion, but it's a good fight.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:05 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Prime

I like Sentry but out of the others he's soft, so i think he would be the first to go BA and Lobo take WWH and Orion would beat or fight Thor to a standstill.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:21 PM
Lord Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Thor/Sentry/WWH/ vs. BlackAdam/Orion/Lobo

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Extreme Pain as these guys beat the snot out of each other.

WWIII BA
Non Jobbering Orion
Thor using his actual powers
Lobo with his healing powers and bike and chain. No clone powers

Marvel FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

marvel wins this hands down. black adam tries like hell but he doesnt have much to work with.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by quanchi112
marvel wins this hands down. black adam tries like hell but he doesnt have much to work with.

huh What the hell are you talking about? Team 2 takes it easily. And Black Adam is the weakest guy on team 2 comparatively. Both of his teammates would take him for a majority. And however weak he is compared to his teammates, it's nowhere near as bad as WWH is for team 1.

WWH will lose 10/10 to anyone on team 2. Sentry.....quite frankly, has not proved he can hang with DC's top tiers. Thor is the only proven big gun on team 1. And unfortunately, Thor is a slug.

Here's the problems for team 1.

1. Lobo. He's completely unkillable with one of the best healing factors in comics. If he's got his bike and blood-cloning, they won't be able to stop him.

2. Black Adam. While comparatively weak compared to his teammates, he is nonetheless extremely powerful. IMO, Thor alone, can put him down. But....the big problem is

3. Orion. This guy is rediculously powerful and versatile. And the only member of team 2 who can't be BFRed. He can probably one-shot WWH and maybe Sentry.

So we're left with Thor and maybe Sentry. And Sentry will fall pretty quickly. Which leaves a 3v1 against Thor. Crap odds. no

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:08 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

I highly doubt the hero being championed as Marvel's mightiest and most powerful mortal would be one shotted

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:55 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
huh What the hell are you talking about? Team 2 takes it easily. And Black Adam is the weakest guy on team 2 comparatively. Both of his teammates would take him for a majority. And however weak he is compared to his teammates, it's nowhere near as bad as WWH is for team 1.

WWH will lose 10/10 to anyone on team 2. Sentry.....quite frankly, has not proved he can hang with DC's top tiers. Thor is the only proven big gun on team 1. And unfortunately, Thor is a slug.

Here's the problems for team 1.

1. Lobo. He's completely unkillable with one of the best healing factors in comics. If he's got his bike and blood-cloning, they won't be able to stop him.

2. Black Adam. While comparatively weak compared to his teammates, he is nonetheless extremely powerful. IMO, Thor alone, can put him down. But....the big problem is

3. Orion. This guy is rediculously powerful and versatile. And the only member of team 2 who can't be BFRed. He can probably one-shot WWH and maybe Sentry.

So we're left with Thor and maybe Sentry. And Sentry will fall pretty quickly. Which leaves a 3v1 against Thor. Crap odds. no
lobo is the weak link on team dc. very weak.

orion isnt all he is cracked up to be. in countdown hes being written as an utter weakling. ds treats him like some bum. no effort at all to beat him.

ww hulk is no pushover. he shouldnt be included in this. people love including ww hulk. but the way he is being written as opposed to orion. he would break orion in two. hell a titanium box gives him trouble.

as i said black adam is the strong link. team marvel is to much anyway u look at it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Longinus
I highly doubt the hero being championed as Marvel's mightiest and most powerful mortal would be one shotted
look at his profile it says dc fanatic. hes biased as can be. he always favors dc unless its apocalypse.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:08 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

look at his profile it says dc fanatic. hes biased as can be. he always favors dc unless its apocalypse.

I cop to the DC bias. But I do favor Marvel when I think they can win. And unlike you, I don't write off anyone who loses to Superman as 'weak'. And I acknowledge when someone is being massively overhyped.

Such as Sentry or WWH. wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:10 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I cop to the DC bias. But I do favor Marvel when I think they can win. And unlike you, I don't write off anyone who loses to Superman as 'weak'. And I acknowledge when someone is being massively overhyped.

Such as Sentry or WWH. wink
they arent being massivley overhyped. they are just showing u they are very powerful is all. ww hulk has become a badass. most powerful version ever of the character. there are always going to be two sides here marvelites and dc fanboys. this time marvel wins. its just the way it is, black adam cant do it all here. thor is definitely superior to orion. sentry and black adam would be one helluva show. wwhulk would curbstomp lobo.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:14 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

they arent being massivley overhyped. they are just showing u they are very powerful is all. ww hulk has become a badass. most powerful version ever of the character. there are always going to be two sides here marvelites and dc fanboys. this time marvel wins. its just the way it is, black adam cant do it all here. thor is definitely superior to orion. sentry and black adam would be one helluva show. wwhulk would curbstomp lobo.

WWH would lose 10/10 to everyone on team 2. Fact.

Black Adam, now that I think about it, would do well against Lobo, but lose because of blood-cloning and Lobo's total immortality. Opinion, but a good arguement.

Orion is the most powerful guy on Team 2. Fact. And Spetnaz rammed this one down your throat when you tried to claim that Black Adam could beat Orion.

Sentry has not shown he can beat Superman-level people or heralds. FACT.

Team 1 is not as fast as Team 2. Fact.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:17 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

orion can hang with ba but at his best is he really comparable to black adam. black adam is ruthless and has been show to deal with the likes of mulitple heroes at once. black adam is just simply more dangerous.

orion lost with the ale before to ds. he was outsmarted. to lose with the ale takes some skill. laughing

Originally posted by spetznaz
Yet another post by Quanchi that shows how little he knows about some seminal DC characters. Let's have a look at your post:

i) You claim that Orion is comparable to BA. Wrong! Orion is a new God, the son of Darkseid, who was sent to New Genesis. Black Adam is a human being who was given the power attributes of 6 ancient deities (e.g. speed of Heru, power of Aton). He is basically a human being granted a boon ...in this case the boon is aspects of power from 6 deities when he utters the word Shazam. Orion has not been granted a boon ....he is a god.

ii) You claim that Black Adam is ruthless. My response is so bloody what! Orion is beyond ruthless ....his nickname is the 'Dog of War' because of his rage, bloodthirst in battle, and the carnage caused when he fights. He is the offspring of Darkseid ....he may be living in New Genesis, but he is Darkseid's son. Orion is actually so potentially ruthless that it is listed as one of his weaknesses ....he has to control himself otherwise his rage will just consume him and turn him into a one-being engine of destruction! So what if Black Adam has a mean streak? It is like comparing a Kawasaki motorbike to a jet fighter, and saying that the bike would win because it has an 'engine.' What is the jet fighter being powered by .....pixie dust?

iii) You claim that Black Adam has been able to defeat 'multiple enemies at once.' You are doutblessly referring to WW3 where BA takes down a bunch of heroes by himself. Nice arc by the way. But totally moot! Especially against Orion ....a being that has taken down entire SECTORS of the Universe by himself. A being whose warfare causes extreme casualties. And you match that against Black Adam, whose greatest feat is taking down a group of Earth-bound heroes! Silly.

Anyways, Black Adam is the $h!t. He is a cool character who can dismantle a lot of people, and he also happens to be one of my favorite characters.
However he is not in the same league as a sun-dipped Superman (in reference to your other thread), or to Orion.

Either of them would totally tear apart Black Adam, and either of them could destroy the same heroes BA took down in far LESS time. If Orion let lose his rage he could possibly destroy the entire sector that Earth is in .....that is what he does when he lets his rage get beyond his New Genesis teachings.

Yet you compare him with Black Adam.

Advice: Stick to Spiderman and Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:20 AM
lando005

i would say team marvel takes it 8/10 it's a good match up though

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:34 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Lobo gets thrown into the sun rather quickly to make this a 3 on 2.

Again, Marvel wins.

(Just joshing about the Lobo thing, but not my decision)

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:53 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Black Adam, now that I think about it, would do well against Lobo, but lose because of blood-cloning and Lobo's total immortality. Opinion, but a good arguement.

Orion is the most powerful guy on Team 2. Fact. And Spetnaz rammed this one down your throat when you tried to claim that Black Adam could beat Orion.

Lobo?

Lobo, the guy with more showings that contradict one another than Wolverine?

Lol.

Orion is purportedly the most powerful guy on team two.
Potential, yeah.

But when the two did meet up, he wasn't shown to be in a class above Adam.

Orion, frankly isn't in the favored light right now.

He's probably gonna be killed off sometime in the next year or so.

IF they fought now, i'd place money on Adam.

And Spetz is good and all, but his opinion on the matter is just that, his opinion.

Sentry hasn't shown he can beat Superman level people, true enough.

But going by the comics, and your words, apparently only one person on the DC squad is Superman level.

Teth Adam with a powerup<< standard Superman? That's definitely not Superman level, is it?

Lobo getting knocked off planet when he presents his ugly mug? That's definitely not Superman level either?

Orion is the one guy who clearly is Superman level(going by your cues) and i think a team of 3 top tiers can handle one Superman level dude, with two sub Superman level guys to get in his way.

I'm not voting, but i'm just going by your cues.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 05:17 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

sentry is very powerful while orion is becoming a joke in countdown. fact we use the most current version of the character available to us. titanium box ring a bell.
laughing
spetnaz hasnt come back since. i care not what he thinks becuz he obviously likes the new gods as much or even more than u. it clouds both of ur judgments.

fact lobo hurt his hand punching ds face. that makes lobo look like some wimp. that could be one of the worst showings i have ever seen. lobo is supposed to be this badass and hurts his first on ds face. team 1 wins this 9 out of ten times.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 06:10 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by lando005
i would say team marvel takes it 8/10 it's a good match up though
very close to my prediction. i said 9 but hey solid majority. team marvel has this dc team outclassed. i feel bad for black adam. he has to carry his team. i dont blame this loss on teth.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 06:12 AM