KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Come Superman vs Zoom

Kingdom Come Superman vs Zoom
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

Kingdom Come Superman vs Zoom

KC Supes just went into our dimension where Lois and the Daily Planet crew are still alive, confusing our Supes with KC Supes, Zoom murders the entire DP staff in front of KC Supes and now, after seeing Lois killed AGAIN!, he goes into bloodlust, and will not stop til Zoom is dead.

Can he do it?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:53 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 03:30 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Zoom.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 02:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

zoom

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 06:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

No way can Superman from Kingdom Come defeat Zoom!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 07:08 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Earth 2 Supes did one-shot Zoom

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 09:17 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superchron
Earth 2 Supes did one-shot Zoom
Thing is,
in a PIS-free environment, Zoom is going to be throwing out thousands of Superman-esque punches, and hundreds of thunder-snaps -- all before KC could even lift his arm to throw a single punch.

I mean,
Zoom is a character, who at his height, was making an amped up Wally look slow -- KC simply does not have the speed feats to even remotely compare to that... Sure KC may be stronger, but Zoom's speed, coupled with his very formidable strength/punching power, more than make up the 'difference'.

imo. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 09:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

next to Superman prime, KC Superman was the best. he wins.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:21 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*sighs*

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:27 PM
xJLxKing

I have Kingdom Come and noway is superman as strong there compared to how strong he is in other comics(AS, PRE C, P,1M)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:36 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

quote:
Thing is, in a PIS-free environment, Zoom is going to be throwing out thousands of Superman-esque punches, and hundreds of thunder-snaps -- all before KC could even lift his arm to throw a single punch.

You do realise KC Superman is much stronger and faster than New earth Superman right? Read some JSA people!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:49 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Galvaclaw
You do realise KC Superman is much stronger and faster than New earth Superman right? Read some JSA people!
You mean to tell me KC Superman pwning Hercules is enough to say he could hang with Zoom?

lulz@that.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:51 PM
Galvaclaw

quote:
You mean to tell me KC Superman pwning Hercules is enough to say he could hang with Zoom?

It shows he has above top tier durability. Any showings of Zoom beating someone above top tier? You know theirs also the feat that he is much faster than Jay Garrick.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:55 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You know theirs also the feat that he is much faster than Jay Garrick.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 10:58 PM
Galvaclaw

Who is light speed - making bother fighters faster than light. Still waiting for the evidence that Zoom can beat someone above top tier.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Who is light speed - making bother fighters faster than light. Still waiting for the evidence that Zoom can beat someone above top tier.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:09 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

.............You may want to do some reading up on Zoom..............erm

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:27 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

I admire your every one who argues against me is an idiot technique. Can you dispute these facts: KC superman is stronger, faster and more durable than his new Earth counterpart.

quote:
.............You may want to do some reading up on Zoom..............

I've read his every appearance. Aside from his encounters with Flash in Johns run he's been written at around Flash level. Bart Allen beat him who had to struggle to go above light, Bizzaro out raced him, Wonder woman beat him, Green lantern caught him, Earth 2 Superman beat him.

Those aren't pis they outnumber his good showings.

Last edited by Galvaclaw on Apr 1st, 2008 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:29 PM
Prime#

Y'know it was stated that KC supes is faster than Wally

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:32 PM
King Kandy

Nope, but Zoom is ALSO above regular Superman.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 11:32 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote