KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

who wins this?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 05:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
who wins this?

Thanos w/Heart of the Infinite

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

who wins this?

which version of spectre?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 12:31 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

Originally posted by lordboo
which version of spectre?
hostless spectre. its unfair in my eyes to include spectre with a host. its three on one then. he crushed magical beings hostless except cap marvel and proved to be very powerful.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 02:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

hostless spectre. its unfair in my eyes to include spectre with a host. its three on one then. he crushed magical beings hostless except cap marvel and proved to be very powerful.

team 1 ftw

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:30 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

Spectre with a host, is more powerful then without. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 03:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cain marko

wow what a question, give me some time to think about it i just signed up, way to go quanchi

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:33 PM
cain marko is currently offline Click here to Send cain marko a Private Message Find more posts by cain marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by Galan007
Nuff said...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:35 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

well then its three on two. that is why its not fair. spectre cant be getting all this help. hes a big boy and can do alot on his own. sure hes an idiot but still a powerful one.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 04:16 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,spectre

well then its three on two. that is why its not fair. spectre cant be getting all this help. hes a big boy and can do alot on his own.
So basically you're depowering Spectre, so the other team has more of a chance?

Gotcha. thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,sp

So basically you're depowering Spectre, so the other team has more of a chance?

Gotcha. thumb up

Giving the DC characters a handicap, how unlike Quanchi eek!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:00 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,sp

Originally posted by llagrok
Yeah I'd have never guessed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And on a sidenote,

It really bugs me how people try using the Spectre/Wizard Shazam battle, as a low showing for Spectre...

Spectre was hostless, and they were fighting within the Rock of Eternity for christ sake. erm

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 13th, 2007 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:04 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti mo

Yeah I'd have never guessed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And on a sidenote,

It really bugs me how people try using the Spectre/Wizard Shazam battle, as a low showing for Spectre...

They were fighting within the Rock of Eternity for christ sake. erm

I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.

Been avoiding most of the respect threads as well, just getting into DC so I don't want to be spoiled :/

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:06 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti mo

I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet.

Been avoiding most of the respect threads as well, just getting into DC so I don't want to be spoiled :/
That's a great battle, imo.

DOV #6, you should read it for sure. smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,sp

how is this a handicap. spectre almost singlehandedly exterminated magic while am almost succeeded in exterminating the multiverse. this is fair as it gets.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:16 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,sp

this is fair as it gets.
Not really. erm

Huge advantage to Marvel, imo.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:18 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,sp

Not really. erm

Huge advantage to Marvel, imo.
oh so u think marvel wins here. thanos with the heart was pretty impressive. its not my fault dc doesnt have any badasses like thanos iwth the heart over there.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:20 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monitor,s

oh so u think marvel wins here. thanos with the heart was pretty impressive. its not my fault dc doesnt have any badasses like thanos iwth the heart over there.
A Merged Spectre, Michael [ie. the power of God], or Mxy... Would have made this a better fight, imo. smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti monit

Spectre merged, Michael [the power of God], or Mxy... Would have made this a stalemate, imo. smile
see i dont know of michael. mxy no way gog blew right through him. he went down a few notches. isnt michael from vertigo anyways and not really involved in dc as much. but alas i havent read of him so i couldnt use him if i wanted to.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:23 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: thanos(heart of universe),classic beyonder vs anti m

mxy no way gog blew right through him.
Specifically WF Mxy then. smile

isnt michael from vertigo anyways and not really involved in dc as much. but alas i havent read of him so i couldnt use him if i wanted to.
Michael has been seen more in Vertigo.... But he has been seen in various Spectre/JLA issues as well. smile

Anyhow,

These 2 scans of Michael, sum up his power nicely: smile

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:29 PM