KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Flight Vs. Thunderbolts (excluding Bullseye)

Omega Flight Vs. Thunderbolts (excluding Bullseye)
Started by: kai3345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kai3345
Amatuer Filmmaker

Omega Flight Vs. Thunderbolts (excluding Bullseye)

Omega Flight:
Gaurdian
US Agent
Arachne
Sasquach
Shaman
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Thunderbolts:
Radioactive Man
Moonstone
Songbird
Venom III
Pennance
Swordsman
(No Bullseye because he is paralised as of issue #115)

Terrain: A very crowded urban area, like New York

Who would win and why?

sig made by humancandle of www.blaklitestudios.com

Games I'm waiting for in the Wii VC: Mario RPG, Paper Mario, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:29 AM
kai3345 is currently offline Click here to Send kai3345 a Private Message Find more posts by kai3345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

what are they going to do to beta ray bill ?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 04:26 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

What are they going to do to Talisman [not Shaman] and Guardian as well?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 04:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Omega Flight should stomp them into the floor!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 04:59 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spite.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 04:59 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The emo battle of the century:

Guardian [Ie. Collective] vs. Penance [Ie. Speedball], who is more messed up?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 05:06 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

I think Moonstone, Venom III and Penance could do some pretty mean damage to Beta Ray Bill.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 05:28 PM
Evo is currently offline Click here to Send Evo a Private Message Find more posts by Evo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Moonstone yes, but not Penance [he has bene upgraded, but not enough to say destroy a planet which Bill can do with a hammer strike] or Venom.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 05:33 PM
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

I ment if they teamed up on him. Moonstone could increase gravity around him making him unable to move as Venom III beats the snot out of him and Penance blasts him with so much kinetic energy he cant tell which way is up.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:51 PM
Evo is currently offline Click here to Send Evo a Private Message Find more posts by Evo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Evo
I ment if they teamed up on him. Moonstone could increase gravity around him making him unable to move as Venom III beats the snot out of him and Penance blasts him with so much kinetic energy he cant tell which way is up.

Seriously, do you mean that?

Venom beat BRB, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:53 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

So why three team members gang up on Bill, that leaves the other five to beat the crud out of Swordsman, Radioactive man and Songbird.

I mean how are they dealing with Talisman?

Then its six on three cause I am highly doubting that Moonstone, Venom and Emo kid are taking down Bill, keeping him busy maybe but not beating him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 10:02 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

Originally posted by llagrok
Seriously, do you mean that?

Venom beat BRB, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Im trying to make the Thunderbolts sound like they have a chance here. [not that they do]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 10:56 PM
redhotrash

I'd have to agree, the entire team would have their hands full with Bill. To be fair we havent had a non-pis Thunderbolt issues yet with the new team (they think Ameri-cop is out of their league?!?) but really, Bill is essential Thor, and they cant handle Thor. Give them prep even and Beta Ray Bill will probably take this.
Speaking of which, it probably would be the entire team vs BRB for at least 5 issues before the rest of Omega Flight comes together, lol. Any isnt The Collective potentially more powerful than BRB?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 05:56 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Omega Flight Vs. Thunderbolts (excluding Bullseye)

Originally posted by kai3345
Omega Flight:
Gaurdian
US Agent
Arachne
Sasquach
Shaman
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Thunderbolts:
Radioactive Man
Moonstone
Songbird
Venom III
Pennance
Swordsman
(No Bullseye because he is paralised as of issue #115)

Terrain: A very crowded urban area, like New York

Who would win and why?

Omega Flight FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:45 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd have to agree, the entire team would have their hands full with Bill. To be fair we havent had a non-pis Thunderbolt issues yet with the new team (they think Ameri-cop is out of their league?!?) but really, Bill is essential Thor, and they cant handle Thor. Give them prep even and Beta Ray Bill will probably take this.
Speaking of which, it probably would be the entire team vs BRB for at least 5 issues before the rest of Omega Flight comes together, lol. Any isnt The Collective potentially more powerful than BRB?

Well the Thunderbolts did take on Nova, that was probably one of thier biggest feats.

And as for The Collective being stronger then BRB, it did take Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and Sentry to just toss him into the sun and even after that he still came back. I do think The Collective could take BRB, not saying with ease, but he could take him.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 12:37 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Evo
Well the Thunderbolts did take on Nova, that was probably one of thier biggest feats.

And as for The Collective being stronger then BRB, it did take Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and Sentry to just toss him into the sun and even after that he still came back. I do think The Collective could take BRB, not saying with ease, but he could take him.

Here's the thing though. BRB isn't fighting Mrs.Marvel, Iron Man and Sentry. He's fighting the Thunderbolts. And in case you didn't get the memo, BRB > Nova. Not that the Thunderbolts were anywhere CLOSE to winning against Nova.

You are just way off.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 01:25 PM
Evo
Evolved Virtual Organism

Originally posted by llagrok
Here's the thing though. BRB isn't fighting Mrs.Marvel, Iron Man and Sentry. He's fighting the Thunderbolts. And in case you didn't get the memo, BRB > Nova. Not that the Thunderbolts were anywhere CLOSE to winning against Nova.

You are just way off.

Alright man, I wasnt comparring Nova to BRB. I was mearly saying that Nova is the strongest they have faced, giving an example.

I never said BRB was facing Ms. Marve., Iron Man and Sentry, I was saying that it took them to try and hurt Collective, I was giving another example.

Now unless there were rules against me giving examples. I think Im still on the subject, okay?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 02:48 PM