KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Superman invades Marvel Earth

What is the outcome?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cyborg Superman crushes the Marvel team 6 37.50%
The mighty Marvel team defeats Cyborg Superman 10 62.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cyborg Superman invades Marvel Earth
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Cyborg Superman invades Marvel Earth

Cyborg Superman has discovered a dimensional rift to Marvel Universe and he has arrived on Earth! As a display of his power and ruthlessness, he launched a global nuclear attack that has decimated the world's major cities: New York, London, Shanghai, Tokyo, Los Angeles, and countless others. Millions have died and among them many of the superheroes that protect the world. The world is in a state of panic as the economic and social infrastructures are crumbling rapidly. Cyborg Superman threatens even more destruction, but one group of surviving heroes (and some villains) have teamed up to make the last stand against the technomenace. Can they succeed or will Earth be ruled by the iron grip of the maniac Cyborg?

Earth's last resistance team (all are current versions):

Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Black Bolt, Juggernaut, Magneto, Dr. Doom, and Storm

Battlefield: Earth!

(please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Sep 1st, 2007 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 04:19 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Dr Doom sends the others out and watches.

Through his observations he may notice a particular weakness . If he does then he simply goes back In time a day before Henshaw arrives and preps for him.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Slightly off-topic, Henshaw has never looked so badass. Avlon is gonna scream like a teenage girl. big grin

Co-sign with Grey Fox. Doom coming up with a plan and using the others to buy time is their best bet.

Though if they plan it right, Thor could dump him into another dimension.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:19 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Slightly off-topic, Henshaw has never looked so badass. Avlon is gonna scream like a teenage girl. big grin

Co-sign with Grey Fox. Doom coming up with a plan and using the others to buy time is their best bet.

yeah, the pic is total badass....kinda inspired me to make a thread just so I could post the pic big grin

btw I doubt Thor could dump him into another dimension...remember Cyborg doesn't have to manifest in one physical body, he could literally be in every electronic device in the world.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:25 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by grey fox

Through his observations he may notice a particular weakness . If he does then he simply goes back In time a day before Henshaw arrives and preps for him.

Doom is smart, which is why I put him on the team. But don't underestimate Henshaw's intelligence, this guy would give Doom a run for his money in the intellect department.

btw, I personally think that without PIS, Cyborg Superman would win.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:26 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

They all die horribly.

Especially IronMan, Doom and possibly Sentry.

Technopathy is an incredibly useful ability against them.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

no time traveling allowed...too cheap

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:22 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by masterbruce
no time traveling allowed...too cheap

Hell no !

My first comic was a 'Heroes Re-born' one where-in Victor uses that same tactic to deal with the problem of Galactus , it works dammit !

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I thought about Doom possibly going "Heroes Reborn" but then remembered...it's tech...so Henshaw could use it as well effortlessly having it disintegrate Doom instead. He could also simply destroy the planet..and wouldn't have qualms about doing so either.

With Henshaw that interwined into Earths tech...they're pretty much screwed..Henshaw for the win.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:48 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I wonder what would happen if Magneto did this again...

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/...tsaswath8vm.jpg

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:28 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by batdude123

He return home and find Henshaw living in Asteroid M.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:36 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

HV

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:37 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

HV

He's going to heat vision an electromagnetic pulse?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:37 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Hulk is all thats needed.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:42 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

If he gets to Reed's tech, or
the Celestial living in the core
of the Earth... the universe is over...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:03 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

this assumes 2 things:

1. Henshaw ALLOWS Magneto to even get that far.

2. That an EM blast would hit every tech object, I'm assuming some will be shielded as precautions (SHIELD and AIM probably have protections from EM).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:16 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Bruce do you know the issues of when Cyborg Superman recently fought the Green Lanterns?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:25 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Bruce do you know the issues of when Cyborg Superman recently fought the Green Lanterns?

nope sorry

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:36 AM
tjcoady

Originally posted by masterbruce
this assumes 2 things:

1. Henshaw ALLOWS Magneto to even get that far.

2. That an EM blast would hit every tech object, I'm assuming some will be shielded as precautions (SHIELD and AIM probably have protections from EM).

when Magneto did that in that scan, it took down everyone on Earth... the Fantastic Four went down and their back up generators didn't work, Nick Fury didn't have power... the X-men used Shiar technology that operates independently of the Earth's magnetic poles in order to get back online, and Beast remarks "no one on earth has power"

but I think Henshaw takes this about 5-6/10.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 01:05 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Couldnt Magneto collect him into 1 large piece just to have BlackBolt scream him into nothing?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 01:44 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote