KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther v.s. Sabretooth

Black Panther v.s. Sabretooth
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Black Panther v.s. Sabretooth

Who wins? Both get 1 week prep

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:18 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'd like to quote Validus when I say;

Prep is just an excuse to make shit up.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:21 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

And you never told me that? How dare you.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:44 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Black Panther v.s. Sabretooth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Sabretooth. (His abilities are far superior)

It's been done in the comics, BP lost and was about to get killed, when Wolverine jumped in and saved his black ass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 06:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Black Panther v.s. Sabretooth

Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Sabes

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 07:18 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

with a week of prep I give this to Tchalla... not that Creed's incapible of using prep, but Black Panther has far more vast resources than the tooth does. In a straight fight we all know Creed takes this, but in a prep fight I think we're playing more into BP's hands here.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 08:15 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

A weeks prep is to long for Creed to overcome. BP will win this everytime with that much prep.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:30 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Could someone post scans of the sabertooth-BP fight? I'd have to think Panther could take sabertooth h2h. But I'm probably wrong.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 03:35 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Muck101
Could someone post scans of the sabertooth-BP fight? I'd have to think Panther could take sabertooth h2h. But I'm probably wrong.

You are. In the recent Wolverine series, Black Panther was going at him pretty good, but it didnt last. If it wasnt for Wolvie, BP woulda died. Sabes beats BP in a straight up fight, but with prep given all of Black Panthers resources, he takes it quite easily.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 03:38 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by braz
You are. In the recent Wolverine series, Black Panther was going at him pretty good, but it didnt last. If it wasnt for Wolvie, BP woulda died. Sabes beats BP in a straight up fight, but with prep given all of Black Panthers resources, he takes it quite easily.

Meh most of BP's punches came off the benefit of a blindside while Sabretooth was semi distracted and surprised by all those old Lupan bones lying around.
Originally posted by Muck101

Like he said, you are:

1. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5097/sabesbpjf9.jpg
2. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/738/sabesbp2hm2.jpg
3. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6615/sabesbp3jh5.jpg

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 04:16 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

sabertooth wins

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 10:29 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Battlehammer
sabertooth wins

Not with a week of prep, he doesn't.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 02:37 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Soljer
Not with a week of prep, he doesn't.

lol that was EXACTLY word for word what I was about to say.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 03:52 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

dam I dident realize there was a week of prep

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:22 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by jinzin
with a week of prep I give this to Tchalla... not that Creed's incapible of using prep, but Black Panther has far more vast resources than the tooth does. In a straight fight we all know Creed takes this, but in a prep fight I think we're playing more into BP's hands here.

Pretty much.

"And here we have Mister Creed entering the battlefield, and whats that he has ? Seems to be a large pulse rifle, possibly stolen from a old Weapon X facility "

"Ah , and here we have T'challa stomping into the Battlefield with a 800ft tall Panther Mech, outfitted with Nuclear Warheads and Vulcan cannons. Some people say these matches are a tad unfair folks, but you know what, those people are pinko commies"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by jinzin
Meh most of BP's punches came off the benefit of a blindside while Sabretooth was semi distracted and surprised by all those old Lupan bones lying around.

Like he said, you are:

1. http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5097/sabesbpjf9.jpg
2. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/738/sabesbp2hm2.jpg
3. http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6615/sabesbp3jh5.jpg

I haven't read that book... But my 1st question is there any other parts to their fight, because BP was wiping the floor with Sabes... 2nd What was Sabes distracted by, if BP blindsided him and that was the reason that he had the upper hand, because it looks like BP is talking to him prior to getting into it with him. 3rd Was it because Sabes had BP by the throat for his 1st offensive move against BP that you guys calling it lucky for BP that Logan showed up, because I don't think that showed Sabes as the victor in their scrap. IMO BP outshines Sabes in every category outside of strength. (BP is faster, more agile, a better fighter, way smarter and has many more things at his disposal during a fight). In any other book that's not an X-something title BP would be shown to be heads and shoulders above Sabes and would dominate him. In fact, I do believe that in one of the books BP cut Creeds head straight off without being touched once.

BP for the win FTW

Attachment: black-panther-7.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 06:01 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

you shoudl read the issue.

Logan states he could smell blood and it was that of black panther. he was also so sure black panther would be killed that his tone was so feirce storm did not doubt him.

Black panther was helpless. Bleeding and was going to die. sabertooth new it and Logan new it.

actaully sabertooth is faster, stronger, better reflexes, far more durable, and has far greater experience and more agile.

you obviously know jack about sabertooth.

the fight you are talkign about took place in house of M false memories. It not cannon and never took place.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Sep 11th, 2007 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 07:45 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Originally posted by grey fox

"Ah , and here we have T'challa stomping into the Battlefield with a 800ft tall Panther Mech, outfitted with Nuclear Warheads and Vulcan cannons. Some people say these matches are a tad unfair folks, but you know what, those people are pinko commies"

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?...rowlers15uy.jpg

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 08:59 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

If they have one week prep Black panther can just call wolvie to cut sabertooths head off with some sword.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 09:29 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Black panther and his "cosmic armlock" ftw

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 09:46 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote