KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You vs Superman(With a Twist)

You vs Superman(With a Twist)
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

You vs Superman(With a Twist)

Sorry if this has been done before, You get Superman's powers, no prep, Superman thinks you killed Lois, needless to say, he is out for blood.

Can you stay alive for 10 minutes? No sundip allowed

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:28 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

can i run? and since he'd prob chase me, would that count as stayin alive? or Self BFR?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:29 AM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Why would I let myself be depowered prior to the fight? confused

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:30 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why would I let myself be depowered prior to the fight? confused

I didn't say your depowered? confused

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:31 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by superkronick92
I didn't say your depowered? confused

So my powers and Superman's?

Cakewalk.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 03:38 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Re: You vs Superman(With a Twist)

Originally posted by superkronick92
Sorry if this has been done before, You get Superman's powers, no prep, Superman thinks you killed Lois, needless to say, he is out for blood.

Can you stay alive for 10 minutes? No sundip allowed
this sounds like we fight until he realizes i had nothing to do with lois and we team up to fight lex........

i kick sup's head in 10/10

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:34 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Personally, I think the best strategy would be to vibrate yourself intangible for teh time limit

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 04:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx

if i have supermans powers of course im going to survive for ten minutes. I would survive long enough for superman to get over lois' death and find another ho. This is like asking, can God kill himself? All i need to do is fly as fast as superman, and since i have his powers, i can. Or i can just let him beat on me for ten minutes, since i have his powers im not going to die

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 08:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I'd probably beat him . We assume he doesn't know I have his powers , only that I killed Lois right ? If that's the case he wouldn't really go all out on me before he realizes what I can do , while I wouldn't really hold back and I would get an advantage .
On the other side , if he wouldn't really wait to see what I can do and go all out then he'd probably beat me due to his experience with his powers , but I'd probably survive 10 minutes .
(I assume running from him counts as a lose)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:06 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

I just wouldn't fight.

He'd beat the shit out of you, either way.

None of us have the experience to use his powers better than he does, if you tried to fight him you would actually get the shit beaten out of you, so I wouldn't; hoping that the fact I wouldn't be retaliating might make him stop and think "why is this guy not fighting back?".

Either way, even if you did fight against him, I doubt that he would kill you; he's not a murderer after all.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:28 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

sorry but if anybody would come at me like that with the intent to do me harm he's gonna have one hell of a fight on his hands

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:34 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd f*ck Supes up via crotch kick and then I'd rip out his testiculars.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:01 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

^ ehehehe. The problem is that you can't wedgie the guy when his underwear is worn outside... laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:03 AM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who said anything about a wedgie? I'd kick his balls, then I'd rip those b*tches out. After that I'd have some fun and pluck out his eyes and rip out his throat.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:05 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

You are a bad-a$$ my friend! devil

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:07 AM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Who said anything about a wedgie? I'd kick his balls, then I'd rip those b*tches out. After that I'd have some fun and pluck out his eyes and rip out his throat.
well.... ok......for the other guy's sake i hope you don't get in any fights......your down right sadistic

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:15 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Knowledge is pwr

With muh intel on Big Blue I'll lightspeed it to ma an pa kent Snap Pa's nek and with my hand round Ma's throat vibe intangible and make it clear to Clark if he doesn't find two big rocks of lead and smash them together in a 100th of a second and eat the kryptonite Im going to squeeze.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 11:12 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

i'd kick his as with his own powers.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 01:10 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RUNMAN
You are a bad-a$$ my friend! devil
IM THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!! THAT PANSY B*TCH SUPES IS GOING DOWN!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:32 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

My favorite Super-powers set on wide-beam will pwn that Punk.

"Heat Vision"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Pwnd cool

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 05:58 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote